PDA

View Full Version : Wow, what a discovery!

yayahan
06-06-2002, 04:10 PM
I just recently found this domain and am amazed! What a beautifully and professionally done forum and website! I see many familar and new faces here and hope to get to know many of you better.
I have been cosplaying for roughly 3 years now (though truly have only been active for about 2 1/2 ^^;) and am in love with it. You can see my creations on the website listed below, if you're interested.
I just got back from Project A-kon in Dallas and hope that everyone who went had a great time and a safe trip back. My next convention will be Otakon in Baltimore, I do hope to see many of you there!
Take care!

Yggdrasil Pie
06-06-2002, 06:11 PM
Welcome! I'm Koko! ^_^

*gives her a Blue origami flower*

Welcome! ^_^

Yami Kuroneko
06-06-2002, 06:39 PM
Welcome! Very nice to meet you, i'm Yami. Anyways wecome to the board I love your site. I'm especially fond of that purple catgirl you cosplayed, it's a wonderful costume. Hope you enjoy your stay here.* Bows and Purrs* A small welcoming igift for you. * Holds out a Sakura Blossom* Sayonara! =^-^=

All Hail The Kitty,
Yami Kuroneko

P.S. Your site agelicstar.net is on my favorites list! :thumbsup:

pookie-kun
06-06-2002, 07:34 PM
Welcome, Yaya! :D *gives some catnip* ... hee hee...

Ayaka
06-06-2002, 07:38 PM
*takes a moment to worship at the shrine of Yaya* ^^; Whenever I'm feeling all, why exactly am I involved in this hobby, I go look at your page. Gives me something to aspire to. I hope I get to see some of your cosplays in person sometime. *has now thoroughy scared poor Yaya*

Welcome to the board! Pocky for you! ^^ (Honest, I'm not as scary as I sound . . . I'm scarier! *Naga laugh*)

Ina
06-06-2002, 08:09 PM
*lol at ayaka* waii!!! Yaya is here!!! i feel the same as ayaka, and since she already posted the things that i was about to post i won't say anything huge, so, HI HI!!! welcome to the boards!!! me ish so glad that you finally came, i really hope i get to know you more and i supa supa hope i get to see you at ani-magic (you are attending am i right?) ^_~ i'm bringing my chii costume there!

kelldar
06-06-2002, 08:14 PM
hi yaya! ^__^ glad to hear you'll be at otakon!

evilchii
06-06-2002, 11:10 PM
wow! Yaya, I'm a huge fan!! i'm in awe of not only your costuming skills but your art as well!! I hope I get to see your beautiful costumes in person at Otakon! *gives her a stuffed animal* see ya around.

Tenshi
06-06-2002, 11:16 PM
Hi Yaya! I'm Tenshi, nice to meet you! Have a newbie plushie ::hands out a plushie::. LOL, seeing all the gorgeous Chobits costumes from A-kon pictures has me so rabid that I had to go find the first volume at Borders today ^^;;. Anyways, hope you enjoy it here!

Philia Philis
06-06-2002, 11:32 PM
Hallo, Yaya! *gives her a Peppermint Pattie* Er, I've actually talked with you a little before about Thousand Arms cosplay, but I'll introduce myself anyway because you probably don't remember me. ^^; I'm Erin! Nice to meet ya!

yayahan
06-07-2002, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the warm greetings! I'm happy to be here and hope to get to know all of you more ^^. Otakon should be fun, though I won't be actively involved in a lot of Cosplay this year. Last time I hardly got to see any of the con because of a skit production, so this year I plan on some hall cosplay and relaxing throughout the weekend. I will have an artist table set up in the Artist Alley so feel free to come by and chat!
Erin, of course I remember you and I saw your wonderful Thousand Arms costume again this A-kon. Unfortunately, you were so crowded that I did not get to say hi ^^;. Hope you liked the con!
Thanks again, everyone!

Philia Philis
06-07-2002, 11:00 AM
Oh, you do remember me?? Yay! ^^ I should've told you it was me when I was in my Vincent costume, then. ^^; *feels silly for asking Yaya for a picture without even telling her who she was* I'm kinda sad because I didn't get a picture of your cuute Chii, but I did get ones of Kyo and Lum! ^^
Anywho, I liked the con a lot, and I'm glad you like my Marion costume! ^^

Legato/Machan
06-07-2002, 02:03 PM
Hai and welcome Yaya!! I'm Legato! *give you some empadinha (brazilian snack)* I don't know why I can't open your site (i hope I can fix this prob).

Adella
06-07-2002, 02:16 PM
Why thank you for that compliment Yaya :) Hope to see a large image database of you and your costumes, and lots of posts. Have any questions just contact either me or Admin. Welcome to the board!

yayahan
06-07-2002, 03:07 PM
Erin - oh Vincent! I think I'm remembering now... Gosh there were sooo many costumes this year, crazy crazy!
I have a hard time remembering faces sometimes so if I didn't recognize anyone, I'm sorry ^^;;.
Thanks for the welcome, Legato. My site should be accessable now ^^.
Wow, Azumi, you created the site!! Awesome awesome job, I am so impressed! This seems to be a very open and friendy community for everyone and I really appreciate the effort you guys put into it. I need to update my links with this (of course!) amd with your Aeris Cosplay as well *_*.
Once again, job well done!

Legato/Machan
06-07-2002, 06:05 PM
Wow, cool now I can enter but wait .... *surprised face* ... IT'S YOU!!! Wow, I can't belive this!!!
Here in Brazil, I know a few people who really like and admire your costumes, but I forgot the url.
Since I came here I found some cosplayers who we (brazilian cosplayers) admire a lot. Since I came here (in this site) found some cosplayers who we (brazilian cosplayers) admire a lot. But only a few of us know english enough to write.
Oh, and congratulation for your work.

kisses

Legato/Machan

Yuna
06-08-2002, 02:07 AM
w00t!

I get to get me some Yaya arse here too... woot-ness... in da nessa-ness... for da Yaya-ness... I'm going to die of my ness's x_x

Duncan
06-08-2002, 02:21 AM
Welcome aboard.

Nietsche
06-08-2002, 07:03 AM
It's the most admireable Yaya! Welcome!

RealizeDOP
06-08-2002, 09:56 PM
****waves*** HALO Yaya~~~ Its' about time you showed up here : )

Lillyxandra
06-09-2002, 04:33 PM
HELLO YAYA!! *waves a little yaya fan flag*^_^ Good to see you here!!!

Lilly

yayahan
06-10-2002, 10:49 AM
Thanks a lot, I'm glad to be here ^^
Wish I had more time to post XD *work sucks*

Adella
06-10-2002, 02:58 PM
Arg! Nessa! Don't say w00t! that's an evil evil word! ::covers Nessa's mouth:: >:O!! lol.

Thanks Yaya. I feel so honored you like our site. Having a celebrity like you here makes us feel like our work is paying off. BTW if you want to set up a forum of your own here we can do that. Like the way BAAF and Yuuki did their forums. We'd have one for you too. If you do want to do something like that just PM me.

Medellia
06-11-2002, 02:22 PM
*waves* Hi Yaya ^_^ Welcome to the group! *Yaya ni hana wo sasemasu* @}-`---,----

Good to have even more cosplay talent! ^_^