PDA

View Full Version : Villian Photoshoot?

AuraAnchar
03-03-2004, 06:18 PM
Why not have a photoshoot for villians from any/all games and anime? Could be interesting.

Though in that same right a hero photoshoot would also be fun but not quite as cool as seeing villians hanging out together heh. To me anyway.

-Aura

DaphHime
03-04-2004, 03:01 PM
I'm not going as any villains, unless you count Excel who works for an evil origination, but that would be a great idea. I love anime villains.

Yui
03-04-2004, 09:51 PM
Do you have a day in mind...? (Saturday morning, by chance...? *hopeful hint* ^_^;)

A -really- good idea though. I personally like theme photoshoots like this...you get a lot of crossing over this way and people can hang out and find out about different series that they might not otherwise know about.

Cid_Highwind
03-07-2004, 11:48 AM
I'm cosplaying as Kingdom Hearts Cloud so I'd be up for getting into a villian photoshoot.

Wouldn't it be awesome if we got a huge group of villians and a huge group of heroes and then just had each group act like they were running at the other group to fight, just to get a picture? Or to have a bunch of heroes and villians get in fighting poses? That would be cool.

AuraAnchar
03-07-2004, 08:46 PM
Oooh, good idea Cid. That would be really fun to see a gathering of random heroes versus random villians. *giggles* Sesshomaru versus Sailor Moon...that would have to be a fun pic to take...gotta remember to try to get that one.

SupremeKai
03-08-2004, 05:41 PM
That sounds like a really good idea i am going as Karassu from Yu Yu Haukasho although there is going to be a group the villian idea sounds very cool as well