PDA

View Full Version : One Piece gatherings?

Pikacello
03-03-2004, 06:02 PM
Hey guys!
Just wondering for any OP fans out there, anyone interested in one? It would be tons of fun! Pirate madness!

Umi
03-04-2004, 03:40 PM
I'm planning on going as Lady Alvida to Fanime. It'd be nice to get with a bigger group so people know wth I'm from ^^

ChibiHiku
03-31-2004, 12:58 AM
^^ Hey Umi and Rice!

Uhhh darn! You guys wanna do a One Piece gathering. ;_; I dunno if I can fit One Piece into Fanime this year...

Though me and the rest of Gomu Gomu no Cosplay are definitely doing One Piece again at Anime Expo this year!

Are you going this year, Umi?

K_Valentine
03-31-2004, 01:09 AM
Might pull off Luffy, but my arm isn't so rubbery right now.

Umi
03-31-2004, 10:43 AM
Are you going this year, Umi?

I very much want to. I'm redoing parts of the costume and it'd be fun to team up with Yana as Buggy again ^^ I'll probably only end up missing the first day all together tho'

Aw... I'm a bit sad Gomu Gomu won't be doing OP at Fanime tho =(

ChibiHiku
03-31-2004, 01:33 PM
^^ Well I hope you can go to AX! It was fun last year when you were there!!!

Yaaah.. @_@ They wanna do so many cosplays at Fanime... I really don't think we can fit in One Piece. Plus, half of the group is gonna be going to PMX instead. Only me, Howie, Yana and Karla are gonna be at Fanime. I'd say that I would try and fit in Skypeia Nami, ^^() But that's doubtful... and plus, >_> Skypeia Nami... no one will know who I am... ;_; Since her outfit is so... I guess... plain? And I doubt people have seen that far in OP... ^^() Since I haven't even see that part yet!!!

Also, for AX. I might be doing Alabasta Rufi. o_o Because we might do Alabasta version... and... with such sudden notice... I doubt I will be able to fit in Nami's Alabasta outfit without being rushed and making it look horrible!

Are you gonna do Gravi this year? You were an awesome Shuuichi! ^_^ You should do Gravi again! Cuz I'm thinking about doing either Yuki or Suguru!

Pikacello
04-01-2004, 01:10 PM
Dang!!! Gomu gomu no lumberjack rocks!! Well, I will just have to settle with taking yummy pics of your group until AX, boo hoo... ^_^ Hopefully many people will lumberjack OP this year at FCartoon, it should be recongnized! It's such a great Cartoon!
K-Valentine-san, it would be awesome to see you as Luffy at Fanime! ^_^
Can't wait to see your Lumbers at FCartoon, Hiku-san, Umi-san! ^_^