PDA

View Full Version : The Pretty Soldiers Union

GorgeousAstro
03-04-2004, 06:26 PM
A few girls and myself are planning a meet for any Moonies, Sailor Senshi, or fans of Sailor Moon who want to meet up with Sailor Moon cosplayers and fans in the club house. This is the link to the forum on Anime Boston's website:

http://www.animeboston.com/forums/ForumID5/279.html

I think you need to have an account in order to post a reply, but it's pretty simple to sign up for. Please spread the message to the other children of the moon out there. The more, the merrier! ^_^

Sweet~Pea
03-05-2004, 09:21 PM
sounds cool, I'll have to swing by.
Cheers :japan:
-Christa

GorgeousAstro
03-06-2004, 07:39 PM
Awesomeness.

BTW, the following link is the "official" Meet-Up site:

http://www.freewebs.com/sailormoonmeetup/

Please don't hesitate to join our member list. We need more members!! ^^;;;;;;;; Don't worry: we won't use your good name for evil puropses (despite one of the site managers is cosplaying as Sailor Iron Mouse), so please join!

Also, there *should* be a guest book by the end of next week, so pweese sign it, even if you did or did not sign up as a member. Arigato! ^-^ <3

Denisse
03-07-2004, 09:54 AM
Hi Sailor_Astro its CoralSango i didnt know you where a member here well thats kewl.
Well yeah peopple please sign up for it would be a blast.
-Hey im cosplaying as Sailor Iron Mouse im the bad person Muahahahaha!!!! Just kidding ^__^ Please Join though.

We also have a little something planned for kareoke if ya want to be a part of it please got to www.freewebs.com/sailormoonmeetup and find out how to join.
^_______________^
~Denisse

Also Please check out our site we'll be updating everytime we have new info.
^.^

GorgeousAstro
03-07-2004, 11:53 AM
I'm just full of surprises! XD

AkaneSaotome
03-07-2004, 06:04 PM
Hi, I'm going to Anime Boston 2004 as a Sailor Moon Villian. I don't want to sign up on the members list b/c I want it to be a surprise. I'll just meet you guys at the meet-up. :skidude2:

Denisse
03-07-2004, 08:01 PM
ok thats good just make sure youll go to the site for updates and yall know what time to drop by. ^_______^

Lil
03-09-2004, 12:30 PM
Do you have to be dressed as a Sailor Moon character to join in the fun? I love sailor moon, but my Pluto costume is past dead and my Pewter fox won't be ready untill Otakon. I'd probably just stop by to take pics and chat. :)

Denisse
03-09-2004, 03:39 PM
well yup you can drop by.The more Sailor Moon Fans the better ^_____^

GorgeousAstro
03-11-2004, 06:05 PM
I say you go as Pewter Pluto! XD

Sailor-Cosmos
03-11-2004, 08:47 PM
That sounds like a great idea I would love to sign up for that :)

Lil
03-12-2004, 10:22 AM
I say you go as Pewter Pluto! XD

Well I can take the gloves, headthing, and skirt and mix it up with another anime character.... Of course that could end up very wrong. Lol

GorgeousAstro
03-13-2004, 02:45 PM
Just go for it! If anyone asks who you are tell them
A: As a Fruit
B: As a random background character trying to become a main character