PDA

View Full Version : Jrock at ACen

Pata
03-04-2004, 08:59 PM
Hey ho, guys! I know this a bit early, but does anyone have Jrock costumes planned for ACen this year? Anyone interested in a Jrock meetup sometime? What do you guys think about the Miyavi situation?

Costume-wise, I'm going as Die (Diru) in the tour-shirt outfit from the end of the Osaka-Jo Hall live, Kyo (same) in that indies outfit with the black feathers and dragon (I still don't know the name of it), Akuro no Oka PV Die (the Nazi one), and possibly Pata (X, Spread Beaver, DopeHEADz, etc.) from hide's Ugly Pink Machine live (that is, if, uh, Meev brings the band @_@). What are you guys planning? I hope there's a ton of Jrock cosplay this year ^^ Represent!

Yui
03-04-2004, 09:46 PM
Friday's going to be PLC for me - going to be Prism Lida probably all day, but if my seeks get bored of being uncomfortable, blind and/or...um, red I might change into Frontiers YURA-sama for the evening if they wanna change their costumes.
Sunday is technically open, tho, if anyone thinks I should bring one of my Kaoru's...?

XJhideSB
03-04-2004, 10:32 PM
I am going to have at least 2 of my PLC seek costumes. Prism and With for sure. I don't know if I will be able to do Prism seek all day though. The mask might start getting uncomfortable after a while. And we'll see how long that paint can stay on my body.

I was also thinking about doing a hide costume for ACen. Not sure about that though, since I don't think I will have enough room to bring my guitar on the plane.

Yui
03-04-2004, 11:02 PM
Well, I would love to see your plushie yeti seek. ^__^ Please bring bring if he's done and I guess we will plan on splitting the day between Prism and With then.

YokanShinya
03-05-2004, 05:44 PM
Hi everyone!
Sounds like there will be a few PLC's there, so I'll probably bring my Roman Hikou Aya. I only wore it once to Otakon, so I'll give it another shot ^^
I'm also cosplaying Emiru (Metamorphose tour finale) and Shinya.
Yui, I think it would rock if you brought one of your Kaoru costumes, they always look so good!

Love,
Shin-chan
<3

Miyu Sakura
04-14-2004, 05:27 PM
There will be an Elegant Gothic Lolita tea party on Saturday morning. The details are here (http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=33411). We will definetly welcome jrock people!