PDA

View Full Version : ACen 2004 : Who's coming? Which costumes?

Yui
03-04-2004, 10:58 PM
Here you guys go: the roll-call thread! Post if you're coming and which costumes you're bringing along.

...and as incentive for those living farther away who were indecisive about whether ACen was worth it or not... check out the newly confirmed Japanese guest list (http://www.acen.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2612) (Even I, who very rarely is concerned about con guests, am very pleased. ACen has got a fantastic combination this year. ^o^)

CapsuleCorp
03-04-2004, 11:33 PM
I've actually finally settled on my costume roster per day! :)

Friday - Dende (Dragonball Z) - need to get the most out of the makeup and effort
Saturday - Hiei (YuYu Hakusho - several outfits) and Yami Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Sunday - Mystic Gohan (Dragonball Z) and possibly repeating Yami

I'll be in Thursday night to pick up my pre-reg, though. Not in costume, that would be silly. ;)

DaphHime
03-04-2004, 11:52 PM
...and as incentive for those living farther away who were indecisive about whether ACen was worth it or not... check out the newly confirmed Japanese guest list (http://www.acen.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2612) (Even I, who very rarely is concerned about con guests, am very pleased. ACen has got a fantastic combination this year. ^o^)

Shinichi Watanabe aka Nabeshin himself baby! :D Makes me want to resurect my Excel Saga cosplay gathering idea.

Anyway here is my cosplay line up so far.

Friday: Excel (Excel Saga) Complieatly different costume than last year but basicly the same idea.
Saturday Early: (subject to change) A character from Chrno Crusade that my friends are insisting I go as for a group thing. Depends on how much time we have to make costumes.
Saturday Late: Excel again
Sunday: Tira Misu untransformed (Sorcerer Hunters)

99Machsoul
03-05-2004, 02:14 AM
O.O!!!
OMG! NABESHIN-SAMA!! XD
Just that's worth it. :D I wonder if he actually looks how they show him in animes, lol.

I'm here and I'm definitely going if I'm not in some sorta accident beforehand.

I'll be going as, in no particular order, Ryuichi from Gravitation, Sanji from One Piece and Piro from Megatokyo.

R1KKu
03-05-2004, 02:19 AM
Yeah!!! a costume schedule thread!

(subject to change)

Friday - Berserker Rikku

Saturday - Samurai Rikku

Sunday - Psychic'er Rikku

yeah, Rikku goodness!

Kale1083
03-05-2004, 02:30 AM
All three days I will be Demon Eyes Kyo, I maybe someone from Guilty Gear but haven't decided.

XJhideSB
03-05-2004, 03:36 AM
PLC - Prism PV, seek
PLC - With PV, seek
PLC - GMGR PV, seek (maybe)
Chobits - Sumomo
and ummmm... any of the other 25 costumes that I have planned that don't have props over 4 ft... which is like none of them.

AuraAnchar
03-05-2004, 04:25 AM
All three days I'll be Sesshomaru from Inu Yasha.

AllStarAlice
03-05-2004, 03:08 PM
Friday early till late afternoon: Milk from Pop N Music
Friday late afternoon till evening: DJ Celica from Beatmania IIDX

Saturday all day: Warrior class Yuna from FFX-2

Not wearing anything Sunday...unless I bring a random extra costume

Miss Valentine
03-05-2004, 03:59 PM
Renee, I'll probably be doing Warrior Rikku on Saturday, wanna take some pictures together? ^^

Friday- Fujin~ Final Fantasy VIII
Saturday- Warrior Rikku~ Final Fantasy X-2
Sunday- Mai Shiranui~ SNK vs. Capcom

~Sassy :heart:

CuteButDeadly
03-05-2004, 04:31 PM
Subject to change
Friday - Erika from MegaTokyo and Psychic'er Rikku
Saturday - Nurse Chi and Dark Chi from Chobits
Sunday - ???

SoulCrash
03-05-2004, 04:40 PM
Since I just found out that the orginal Nabeshin (Shinichi Watanabe) is coming to ACen. I think I'll not do GTO cause of that. But here's my re-modded plans for ACen04

Thursday/Friday - Nabeshin (I must get a pic and autograph of Shinichi Watanabe)
Saturday - White Mage of Final Fantasy 11 (my in-game character)
Sunday - in my everyday wear (edited: Maybe I'll do the White Mage again)

ACen Guy Brown
03-05-2004, 10:36 PM
Heres my list

Friday: Sailor Scout (Crossplay)
Saturday: Lupin/Sailor Scout
Sunday: Lupin

AllStarAlice
03-06-2004, 01:46 AM
Sassy, OMG! Are you serious?! That is so AWESOME!!! of course we MUST MUST get pics together!!! ^___^;;; Can't WAIT to see it!!

jennekohan
03-06-2004, 03:13 PM
I'll be there! I'm bringing my Dejiko costume again and making Chii's purple bakery uniform for sure.

Yui, what are YOU bringing? ;D

AllStarAlice, I LOVE Milk! I can't wait to see your costume!

Yui
03-07-2004, 12:11 AM
Yui, what are YOU bringing? ;D

What a mean thing to ask about. '__';
Yeah, I was trying to do one-costume-a-day this time, I really was...

Um, let's see...Friday is PLC day, so that means Prism Lida until which point my seeks get tired of their costumes, and then it'll be Frontiers YURA-sama, I guess.

Saturday, I actually was just going to use Gojyo all day and be boring (but recognizable for once! and actually able to see and take photos!), but due to unexpected Saiyuki-ness, I guess I will bring Dogun for a little bit in the beginning of the day.

Sunday...uh, kinda open. If my fellow Star Ocean fans are coming, I'll do Dias. I might use one of my Kao's (even though he'll be getting a lot of screentime at AN the very next weekend.) Or maybe one of my multiple in-progress costumes will actually be done. Sunday's actually a good day to debut new stuff since there's no pressure. ^_^;

Oh, I'm also willing to do a brief Wolf's Rain photoshoot if requested, because Darcia is a really quick loadtime, but it would just have to be first thing before I get into my main costume for the day. (Given that first thing for me = early afternoon.) So that matter is up to LoneWolf/Parnsangel/Kylash to decide.

Oh yeah, there's Thursday night, too. Hmm...I think I've given up trying to resist that. XP I'm such an addict.

jennekohan
03-07-2004, 12:27 AM
Hahaha! Yeah, I'm sure Dustin and I will be wearing costumes on Thursday too. I mean, why not?

chiichan
03-07-2004, 12:28 AM
:love:
me and dr.madison better known as piccolosan are attending again this year... he will be piccolo sat, and i guess i'll be android 18 again, but on fri. and sun... i believe i am doing Haku and he is doing Zabuza... yay... we'll be so cute

BlitzballMstr
03-07-2004, 03:58 AM
I am going to do Hajime Saito from Kenshin mainly all three days, and at night I'll pull out my bondage cat thing from halloween (nothing to riskque sorry ladies, but I will have a leash and collar and some other things if anyone wants a kitty boy for the night :devil: (I'm keeping it friendly not to freaky)) Then I may pull out Seta from last year for some sunday fun ^^

Laters
Blitz

Cid_Highwind
03-07-2004, 11:39 AM
We I'm finishing my Kingdom Hearts Cloud costume right now. I'll probably wear that for the majority of the time. I do have my Cid_Highwind costume from last year so if anybody really needs a Cid for a photoshoot or anything then I could probably change into that at some point.

Hilary
03-07-2004, 12:35 PM
Oh wow! What a guest list! I think I will have to revamp my Miss Deep costume cuz the directors going to be there! Squeeeeeeal!
The trio of KG girls are going, so we'll be cosplaying as Skuld, Urd, and Belldandy a la Battlesuits on Saturday, possibly.
Once again, to exploit the whole trio thing, we'll wear Cham from Perfect Blue if they get completed in time.
And of course Tatiana, Sophia, Alex, and mebbe Lavie from Last Exile!
Decisions, decisions...

CapsuleCorp
03-07-2004, 09:40 PM
Yay chiichan! LOL but once again, I'm going to be in my YYH costume(s) while you two are in your DBZ. DUDE - if you can convince the mighty Piccolo-san to don the makup Friday night, I'm going to be Dende. We'd make an awesome pair for pictures.

ParnsAngel
03-07-2004, 11:32 PM
Oh, I'm also willing to do a brief Wolf's Rain photoshoot if requested, because Darcia is a really quick loadtime, but it would just have to be first thing before I get into my main costume for the day. (Given that first thing for me = early afternoon.) So that matter is up to LoneWolf/Parnsangel/Kylash to decide.

Yyyyyyuuuuuuuiiiiiiiii!!!!
Bring Darcia ^___^
Its not a Wolf's Rain group without your kickass Darcia-sama!
^^

kylash327
03-07-2004, 11:37 PM
Dude, you're bringin Darcia dammit!

venus2869
03-08-2004, 12:42 AM
Guess I'll post my families' costume schedule:

Friday:
Me:
A.M. Jill Valentine(RE:3 meter maid version)
P.M. Sae (Magic Users Club - School Uniform)

Corrinne(My daughter):
All Day - Kim Possible (Cheerleader version)

Saturday:
Me:
All Day - Battle Royale (Random Student)
Masquerade entry - Peach Girl (Momo Adachi - School Uniform)

Corrinne:
All Day - Go-Go Yubari (Kill Bill, Vol. 1)
Masquerade entry - Yukino (Kare Kano: His & Her Cirumstances - School Uniform)

Sunday:
Me:
All day - Lum (Urusei Yatsura - School Uniform)

Corrinne:
All day - Numbah 3(Kids Next Door)

If anyone will be having photoshoots of any of these series, please let us know!!

Yui
03-08-2004, 09:12 PM
Dude, you're bringin Darcia dammit!

Well, that decides that. :thumbsup:
Friday morning-noonish is probably going to be less hectic for me to have a little WR group, but we could do some really quick photos on Saturday if it's better for you guys.

Hey, Jen - you guys will be in by Thursday? Yea, we should have a PLC-viewing party. XD

BountyBebopLuva
03-08-2004, 09:44 PM
Alrighty! Here is goes: Leona from Magna Carta, Soubi (yellow pj's!) from Loveless and Spike-ette Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop! Woot.. I'm not sure when those costumes are going to be worn but... those are what are coming.

RyuichiFanGirl
03-08-2004, 10:01 PM
err..... >.> so far im gonna be battousai for 3 days unless i can scrounge up money for other costumes and/or learn how to sew super well by then <.< he he ^.^"

trekkieb47
03-09-2004, 01:09 AM
My list of costumes (check my sig)

I dont know the order yet. But I'm doing two a day. It looks like Hubb will be for Friday for the photoshoot for WR. Roger depends on when you are doing your Angel, Anya. (And its Berry... with an E bErry!! lol)

Berry

Hikaru0
03-09-2004, 07:57 AM
bountybebopluva-Soubi? SOUBI?????? WAAAI! I'm so glomping you. ^^ Eriny and I *were* going to do a Loveless cosplay, but other costumes jumped up quicker and said "COSPLAY ME!"
lesseee, here's my quick rundown. (which could be subject to change. but hopefully not)
Friday-
Me: Cafe Lettuce from Tokyo Mew Mew
My seestur: Mew Purin from Tokyo Mew Mew

Saturday-
Me: (in no particular order) Alexiel(yet another costume e.e;;) from Angel Sanctuary, "Darcia-Sama" Girl from Wolf's Rain, "normal" Flute from Violinist of Hamelin, and Gogo will be returning for a few hours of mimicing fun.
My Seestur: Songstress Rikku all day

Sunday-
Me: Justice from a super duper obscure manga called Tarot World
My Seestur: ressurecting her ffx Rikku from the grave of her closet. If she can wake up after Saturday to get to the con early, that is.

trekkieb47
03-09-2004, 09:19 AM
Anya=Bad at teh spellings and whatnot!

Angel will MOOOST likely be early saturday...it all depends on Wantanabe...OH YES. I shall be a squealing fangirl for this particular person...Hes right up there on my list next to Shirow. And Angel is also about me and Micha being so much pink together we could kill a man (Ichigo+Angel=entirely too much pink)

Saturday = Your Roger Smith and piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiictures.... so many pictures we could do!

The way I see my costumes now

Friday:
Hubb Lebowski, Wolf's Rain
Kim Dong Hwan, King Of Fighters/SNK

Saturday:
Roger Smith, Big O
Akagi Shunski, Dai-Gaurd
Ward Zebac, FFVIII

Sunday:
Captain Amarao, FLCL

Berry

Xanthix
03-09-2004, 05:13 PM
Our group will be dressed as the Slayers all day Saturday, and for the masquerade. We will be Lina, Gourry, Zelgadiss, Ameria, Xelloss, and appearing for the first time this year, Jirasu. :) If anyone else is doing Slayers, let us know and we can get some photos!

daguru
03-09-2004, 06:34 PM
For those of you who went to Katsucon, THE IMPERIAL WALKER WILL BE THERE!!! I wish i could say the same about my Groucho costume though.

Troppy
03-09-2004, 08:23 PM
I'll be there as always!

Friday ~ Rinoa Heartilly (FFVIII)

Saturday ~ Wedding Yuna (FFX)...? Maybe. This isn't going so well.

Sunday ~ Reusing something old.

Hikaru0
03-09-2004, 09:51 PM
Oh no! Poor Troppy ;_;

Isamu Dyson
03-10-2004, 06:46 PM
I am beyond broke at this point. To further complicate matters, some members of my planned group are starting to look shaky. Dorks! I should have my hair done by then so I might be doing an Eddy Gordo from Tekken. If I don't have it done, I can probably go as Spike (Cowboy Beebop), but everything's up in in the air now. :sulk:

Cheers! :drink:

Binome
03-10-2004, 07:08 PM
I'll be doing Onizuka Eikichi at least Friday and Saturday. Sunday, either another outfit of Onizuka's or perhaps something else. Haven't decided.

Friday will be Onizuka's suit (sans jacket): white slacks, blue shirt, red tie.
Saturday will be sort of pseudo-Onizuka. Khakis, sandals, leather jacket, white t-shirt, and one of his motorcycle helmets.

Also, as a special... uh... treat... Friday and Saturday nights (late) I'll be in the... ahem... interesting outfit that Kanzaki tricks him into wearing in episode 16. This one (sorry about the watermarks on the pictures):

http://www.seanl.com/GTO---top.jpg
http://www.seanl.com/gto---waist.jpg
http://www.seanl.com/gto---legs.jpg

Should be... interesting.

Pata
03-10-2004, 07:22 PM
Hrm...I wonder if I even have this figured out yet...

Well, as I also said on the Jrock thread (sorry for repeating..)

Friday - Akuro no Oka PROBABLY Die's (Dir en Grey) tour-shirt outfit from the end of the Osaka-Jou Hall live. No changing this day, methinks...
Saturday - Kyo's (Diru) indies outfit (the black and white one with feathers. I still don't know what image this is.), and if that gets overly uncomfortable I might change back into Die for the rave and so on.
Sunday - Die from Akuro no Oka PV (Nazi uniform). Already wore this one to Ohayocon, so I don't want to wear it one of the big days again.

Yeah, Diru all weekend, I know I'm unoriginal. But, if somehow Miyavi DOES end up coming, AND bringing his tour band, I have to work a Pata costume in there somewhere. Meh. Looks like I'm spending Spring Break behind a sewing machine :P

Andrea
03-11-2004, 03:17 PM
Not entirely sure what I'll be which day yet, or even which costumes I'll be bringing, but the tentative plan is this:

Thursday evening: Mido Ban and/or Emishi Haruki from Get Backers (depending on whether my friend who's cosplaying Ginji will be there before my friend who's cosplaying Amon, and how soon)

Friday: Mido Ban from Get Backers (normal outfit during day, then me and Ginji are going to wear their pajamas from the cover of manga v20 in the evening. :D We also may have a Teshimine...)

Saturday: Viktor from Suikoden (and it'll be hard to miss, because I have both Flik and the lion/bear flag), possibly either Yorda from Ico or Thesenis from Legend of Mana in the evening (due to Flik wanting to cosplay Yuna at some point). Or vice-versa.

Sunday: Emishi Haruki from Get Backers - because the 16th is his birthday, canonically! I'll probably run around asking people for birthday presents with my friend who's cosplaying his partner in bad comedy, Amon (who's in the manga only).

The big trouble here is that I have two different Emishi outfits to wear - his usual one, and the one he wears in the Venus de Milo arc. I want to wear both! But maybe the VdM one should wait until GB is more popular, since the other outfit is more likely to be recognized... Argh, decisions...

AuraAnchar
03-11-2004, 11:59 PM

sugarxspice
03-13-2004, 03:54 AM
We'll be there~*

Friday : Misha and Shia from Pitaten (Shia pictures are at : http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=7063&ppuser=10006 - Misha is in progress)
Saturday : Utena and Anthy French Revolution (http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=6879&ppuser=10006&password=&page=1)

Sunday : Regular clothes.. we'll be taking photos of everyone else that day ^_^

Eurobeat King
03-13-2004, 01:31 PM
sugarxspice: Yay! I get to finally meet you two in person for the first time! :) Here I thought I was going to have to wait until Nan Desu Kon in September to meet SXS (Lionel's told me a lot about you two!) but now I don't have to wait that long! :D Can't wait to take pictures of your wonderful costumes!

sugarxspice
03-13-2004, 07:12 PM
sugarxspice: Yay! I get to finally meet you two in person for the first time! :) Here I thought I was going to have to wait until Nan Desu Kon in September to meet SXS (Lionel's told me a lot about you two!) but now I don't have to wait that long! :D Can't wait to take pictures of your wonderful costumes!

Wow, thank you so much! We really appreciate your compliments~* We look forward to meeting you as well, we always enjoy looking at your convention photos =D I didn't know you were planning to attend NDK this year, that's great! NDK is a fun con and each year there seem to be more cosplayers than the year before, so it's always nice to see new faces!

Mmm, I have a delicious dinner being served to me by a lovely lady so I'll cut this short - see you at Acen!

~ Spice ~

bunnybeth
03-15-2004, 12:07 PM
Sohma Kagura; Fruits Basket anime, Valentine episode, yellow skirt outfit
Megumi; Nadesico, normal uniform
Eri-chan; Strangecandy: Okashina Okashi webcomic, k4w4Ii shirt with Nyarr-chan plushie

So far, that's the order I'll wear them in (Fri-Sat-Sun) but may switch the first 2 if I end up deciding to leave the con for a few hours on Saturday (long story) since then I wouldn't be wearing a purple wig, and Kagura's outfit is more like street clothes.

sugarxspice: I love those Utena and Anthy costumes... very pretty! I'll have to get pictures. :)

sugarxspice
03-15-2004, 03:04 PM
sugarxspice: I love those Utena and Anthy costumes... very pretty! I'll have to get pictures. :)

Thank you so much! We'll be wearing them for most of saturday, unless we get another costume set done, then they'll just be saturday afternoon/cosplay contest costumes.. We will quite easy to find, that skirt is SO gigantic that I need lots of walking space ^^;

~ Spice ~

BountyBebopLuva
03-15-2004, 11:16 PM
;_; Sugarxspice... you guys are.. WOW! I'll have to hunt you down for some pix.

sugarxspice
03-15-2004, 11:25 PM
;_; Sugarxspice... you guys are.. WOW! I'll have to hunt you down for some pix.

Aww, thank you =D We'll be arriving friday morning so feel free to stop us and introduce yourself anytime!

Eurobeat King
03-16-2004, 02:06 AM
SugarXSpice: Yeah, I've always wanted to go to NDK, but never got around to it, perhaps cos the time conflicted with another con (like Animagic.) But no excuses this year, so that and Dragoncon are the NEW cons I've added to my list of annual cons (which is about 15-16, give or take 1-2.. :thumbsup: )
As for A-cen, I can't wait to meet you on Friday (wish you could make it the day before for individual photoshoots) and you shouldn't have any problem recognizing me, and vice-versa. ;) I can't wait to see your Utena & Pita-ten costumes for pics! See you soon!

ChibiRydia
03-16-2004, 07:22 AM
I'm preregistered for Anime Central. I plan to go as:

Julia from Cowboy Bebop (black vinyl catsuit costume)
Rydia from Final Fantasy IV
Jessica deAlkirk from Lunar SSS

I'm really excited about this! I hope the time passes quickly and Anime Central is here! But then again, I need a bit of time to add some last details to my costumes...

sugarxspice
03-16-2004, 01:35 PM
SugarXSpice: Yeah, I've always wanted to go to NDK, but never got around to it, perhaps cos the time conflicted with another con (like Animagic.) But no excuses this year, so that and Dragoncon are the NEW cons I've added to my list of annual cons (which is about 15-16, give or take 1-2.. :thumbsup: )
As for A-cen, I can't wait to meet you on Friday (wish you could make it the day before for individual photoshoots) and you shouldn't have any problem recognizing me, and vice-versa. ;) I can't wait to see your Utena & Pita-ten costumes for pics! See you soon!

*grins* Well I'm so glad you'll be making it to NDK this year! This one might be our last (we're moving to Texas either late this fall or next Spring) and we're not sure if we'll be able to afford to make the trip back to CO for NDK 2005..

I wish we were arriving Thursday! There was no way we could take the extra few hours off work though.. it was hard for us just to get Friday off -_-; But we are so excited to be attending and to meet you~* It's so difficult for us to get our friends to photograph us in our costume sets (they fear my camera) so we usually have to take individual photographs of each other.. it will be so wonderful for us to have photos *together*! Thank you (in advance)! See you soon~!

~ Spice ~

bunnybeth
03-16-2004, 04:25 PM
We will quite easy to find, that skirt is SO gigantic that I need lots of walking space ^^;

I can believe that! I wore a hoop petticoat under my wedding dress... poofy! And, you have to be careful how you sit or the hoop goes up (at least mine did). I'm sure you'll both be easy to spot, I'll just look for the crowd parting to let you through. ;)

sugarxspice
03-16-2004, 05:08 PM
I can believe that! I wore a hoop petticoat under my wedding dress... poofy! And, you have to be careful how you sit or the hoop goes up (at least mine did). I'm sure you'll both be easy to spot, I'll just look for the crowd parting to let you through. ;)

LOL - yes, sitting is quite difficult! I had to squeeze into the front seat of our friends Saturn to get to the hotel where we took those cosplay photos - it was a hilarious disaster~* I just hope I don't slow hallway traffic too much, because my mobility is severly limited between the hoop skirt and two corsets I'm wearing @_@ Oxygen? Who needs that!

~ Spice ~

Tiara
03-20-2004, 04:52 PM
Ok since I changed about all my costumes.... I'm going as Mamimi from FLCL, Gunner Yuna, Lidia from the Ragnarok Manwha, and an original character Ayane (http://img17.photobucket.com/albums/v50/Tiara/kitsune.jpg).

icebratrpg
03-21-2004, 10:51 PM
Saturday - Hiei (YuYu Hakusho - several outfits) and Yami Yugi (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Sunday - Mystic Gohan (Dragonball Z) and possibly repeating Yami

:bigtu: Wai! I hope I manage to run into you twice, then (with both the Hiei and Yami costumes). I :heart: Yami sooo much!

cranberrysheep
03-22-2004, 10:53 AM
I'll definately be at ACen this year, wouldn't miss it for the world. The majority of the weekend I'll be Kotoko from Chobits (to go along with the Chobits group I'm in) and then maybe I'll bust out my Pyoko from last year just for fun.

Jgo Factor
03-22-2004, 01:53 PM
Im going as Hikaru Ichijo from the Macross: Do you remember love? movie. I'm gonna alternate wearing the variable pilot flight suit and the UN Spacy Skull Squad uniform throughout the convention.

effembee
03-22-2004, 06:13 PM
I'm going as Wind Pretear, and Lenne from Final Fantasy X-2...and maybe I throw in Hitomi from Escaflowne somewhere in there...^.^

CapsuleCorp
03-22-2004, 09:47 PM
and[/B] Yami costumes). I :heart: Yami sooo much!

:bigtu: Of course! Cosplaying as well, or just stalking your favorite characters? :D I'm glompable, but when I'm Hiei I'm IN CHARACTER so glomp at your own risk.

I still have to decide when on Saturday each one will be out, but I will be meeting up with others from both series for photoshoots, so keep an eye out for a pack of Duelist Kingdom duelists first, and a roaming group of demons second. ;)

RoMayDrako
03-22-2004, 10:40 PM
[QUOTE=CapsuleCorp]:bigtu: Of course! Cosplaying as well, or just stalking your favorite characters? :D I'm glompable, but when I'm Hiei I'm IN CHARACTER so glomp at your own risk. [QUOTE]

Glampable Hiei good. Very good. I"M GOING TO ACEN! Well if I can find a ride coming down from Green Bay. >_< Mothers I swear. But yeah so far I have one. I'm not saying what cuase it's bad luck for me but it's from FF8.

And to Menchi, good luck getting me in Weda agian. I lost more weight since last acen, I don't think anyone else wants to get flashed. I may not care, but other people care. :)

Hope to see ya all there!

Sora Kazeno
03-23-2004, 01:42 AM
Friday - Pirotess from Record of Loddess Wars
Saturday - Guu from Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu
Saturday Night - Princess Emeraude from Magic Knights Rayearth
Sunday - Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion

Pirotess is almost done.... just not sure how long I'll wear it ^_~.
Guu already finished.
Emeraude..... needs a lot of work.
Rei has been remade.

See you guys at the con. ^_^

Hoshikuzu
03-23-2004, 01:48 PM
haha oh Piro she can be a pain to wear. Watch out for the fan boys LOL! Thats really amusing though cause Im bringing my Shiris for one or two of those days...probably sunday. Were trying to get some of our old Lodoss war cosplay buddies together...although we already have Piro. Good luck with her.

The-Real-Link
03-24-2004, 02:57 AM
Well, most of my friends are going and I am trying to set this in stone as much as possible. Taking 10 costumes you say?...The good news is that I get to worry about one...

Friday - Kokiri Tunic Link
Saturday - Goron Tunic Link
Saturday Night / Masquerade - Totaly unsure yet...
Sunday - Zora Tunic Link

The bad news is ACEN will be sooo a break in for my costume, I just hope I can last the entire con with stuff on <(^_^)>

Oh yeah, that and I have to finish it still *sighs* About 75% done right now...

50 days till ACEN, what have you done for your costume today?!

Jaquii
03-24-2004, 07:02 PM
Two of my costumes are a secret (unless I've blabbed them to you already or you've seen them on cosplaylab.com), but right now I'm considering throwing together a crappy Pirogodeth costume (no wig, yay!) just for the hell of it. I'm not sure if I'll have enough time, I'll just have to see...

chiichan
03-25-2004, 12:32 AM
umm... piccolosan will be zabuza friday night from naruto and i will be haku, gomene... but sat he will be piccolo and i will be android 18 again, yay the infamous breaking piccolo again :jjacks: :dance:

erikadoor
03-25-2004, 03:04 AM
Erika here.

As far as I know, this is my costume list and it's not likely to change [except for Sunday, when I have nothing decided yet...]:

Friday: Maya Natsume from Tenjou Tenge
Early Saturday: Sophia from Romancing SaGa 2
Masquerade: If you know, you know. If you don't, you'll find out.
Sunday: I'm not terribly sure...I'm up for suggestions.

Last year I tried to make it to some group photoshoots and be accomodating as far as attempting to being involved but it didn't work...so bugger that. I'm going impressive and obscure....and actually competing this year.
*grins* I have a feeling this is going to be an interesting year...

Erika Door
http://www.erikadoor.com

BountyBebopLuva
03-25-2004, 04:33 AM
O.O Now Erika is gonna be there! Joy! XD I'm turning into a fangirl XD.

SoulCrash
03-25-2004, 08:14 AM
Sunday: I'm not terribly sure...I'm up for suggestions.

I got a suggestion..... How bout you go as yourself? How offen do I see not cosplaying? I want to see that again!.....

erikadoor
03-25-2004, 03:12 PM
*laughs* No one recognizes me out of costume, Ron.

I'm tempted to bring along my B. Jenet from Garou: Mark of the Wolves...but that's just the sexy, pirate chick in me talking.

Erika Door

HEDGESMFG
03-25-2004, 10:38 PM
Muh, time to catch up on the Cosplay.com ACEN Forum.

Friday: Professor Tomoe (Re-donning the outfit after it's first AR appearence, probably going to the ACEN dance with it as well ;P)

Saturday: Athrun Zala of Gundam SEED (Perfect for helping in the Gundam panel, but sadly my Masq plans went downhill.)

Sunday: Don't know. I usually consider Sunday a sort of "non-cosplaying socializing day". Maybe I'll continue with the ZAFT uniform, but it depends on how the day goes.

cranberrysheep
03-26-2004, 11:21 AM
Sunday: Don't know. I usually consider Sunday a sort of "non-cosplaying socializing day". Maybe I'll continue with the ZAFT uniform, but it depends on how the day goes.

I usually consider Sunday a "crud-I-overslept-and-I-havn't-packed-one-single-thing-and-where-is-my-suitcase-anyway" sort of day. *stress*

ParnsAngel
03-26-2004, 12:52 PM
*lol* Sunday is a stress day! and a "omg I forgot to buy this for so-and-so and omg its not here and omg where is everybody and iowanna go hooooome!" XD
I cosplay on Sundays, just cause Im not willing to give up on it yet, and being out of costume at a con just feels...kinda weird ^^
I'm also a dork like that ^_~*lol*

Janayia Jade
03-26-2004, 03:51 PM
Hi everyone!

Friday and Saturday Afternoon/evening I plan to go as Dark Mousy from D.N.Angel, Saturday morning I'm bringing back my Doll outfit for an Angel Sanctuary get together ^_^

Sunday is my too tired yet trying to rush to get things finished day too :P

HyperrrMouse
03-26-2004, 08:45 PM
Hi hi acen peoples! ^^

Okies, Friday Carlos from War of Genesis
Saturday Nuriko from Fushigi Yuugi
Sunday, Urd from Ah My Goddess

can't wait to see everyone there!

Firegirl
03-27-2004, 11:01 AM
[QUOTE=HEDGESMFG]
Friday: Professor Tomoe (Re-donning the outfit after it's first AR appearence, probably going to the ACEN with it as well ;P)
QUOTE]

ALRIGHT STEVE!

Here's my setup, so eveyrone plan their S Season costumes appropriately. =3

FRIDAY: Sailor Chibimoon/MiniMoon, Sailor Moon S
SATURDAY: Bowser Junior, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
SUNDAY: The Devil 2-Player outfit, Magical Drop III

The-Real-Link
03-27-2004, 06:23 PM
Hey Jaquii, Ok this is a little off topic, but I notied your signature has the exact same Sheik as that offical art pic (the Characters one) that I got set as my desktop background ^^. Umm..*begs* Please bring Sheik and Zelda to ACEN :)

Jaquii
03-27-2004, 11:20 PM
LoL, I'll think about it. I'd really like to redo the bodysuit; it's too baggy on me now (I'm not sure why), and there are several aspects of the costume that I would like to remake. I'll have to see how much I get done (and my "bangs" will be too long for Sheik *I needed to grow them out for another costume*, so I need to buy some synthetic bangs...actually, I need a pair of blond synthetic bangs for my Elena costume too...hmmm...) ^_^

TheLoneWolf
03-29-2004, 11:45 AM
Lets see......For Thursday, I'll probably chug along something simple.
Roy Bromwell from Project Justice maybe. Friday is divided between K' (King of Fighters) for the day and Tsume (Wolfs Rain) for the night, Saturday is to have Johnny in his white and gold alternate from Guilty Gear XX, Calintz Jarevinan from Magna Carta and my Masquerade costume, and sunday......if something simple again. Sunday is Mido Ban from GetBackers if ANDREA WOULD EVER REPLY BACK ON AIM!!! ( XD ) or something else simple ^^

Nice to see all the Magna Carta and War of Genesis cosplayer about. Be sure to join in for pics!!

A DDR LeGend
03-30-2004, 02:13 PM
well, i might as well post. .

all the costumes i'm bringing everyone has seen before. hopefully i do plan on retiring the opening sakura one, i just haven't recieved the new one yet!

so far, this is what i have that will be new to ACen

Friday

Suichi from Gravitation (Orange Blouse, sunflower in hair)
Something from FinalFantasy8 for Troppy's group (it may surprise you!)

Saturday

Ping-Chan from Megatokyo (for the MT panel)
Misaki-chii from Angelic Layer (seen at AR) afternoon
The new 2004 CCS costume (Masquerade)

Sunday -Whatever

now, this doesn't count any new ideas i come up with that i can do as last minute cosplays for ACen. Ideas have been coming back and forth and may be relatively easy to do at the last minute. And there also maybe my 'freak-out' surprise, provided i have enough cajones to do it again. :)

the cardcaptor has spoken

kijo
03-30-2004, 06:03 PM
Um...I as of now, my costumes are:
Friday- Still pending
Saturday- Berserk
Sunday- War Craft 3 (Night Elf archer, my friend is gonna be the demon hunter! XD)

But I always add more last minute...i should learn to stop doing that, lol.

BountyBebopLuva
04-01-2004, 03:14 AM
This makes me wanna bring my Olivier costume now...

YU-Yu_Ri_Pa-NA
04-01-2004, 10:36 PM
For ACen, I'm most likely am going to do the following..

Thursday: Hopefully, I can make it to the photoshoot x.x I must beg to skip school for two days in a row..x.x

Friday: Might not go, gotta beg parents to skip school :3 Or just go in the afternoon..But I would most likely wear my Popstar Yunie outfit

Saturday: Popstar Yunie/Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky the IV

Sunday: Edward WHPT IV

That pretty much sums it up...-first con and first time c os pla yin g- x.x

Hoshikuzu
04-05-2004, 07:51 PM
Haha well I guess I can post my list too now that Im 90% sure whats going on...photoshoots and masquerade checkins tend to not like eachother lol.

Friday
Definately Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew
Maybe Shiris from Record of Loddoss War

Saturday
Maybe Sara from Angel Sanctuary ( if I make it back in time from masq check in)
Maybe Shiris if I dont wear her on Friday
Flute from Violinist Hamelin for the masq

Sunday
Jam from Guilty Gear

and if I have time Jenet from Garou Mark of the Wolves (Fatal Fury)

Phew and that is all for me at acen...nice load considering I started with 2 costumes lol. Was going to bring Carmilla back from last years big Vampire Hunter D:bloodlust group but she breaks too many hall cosplay rules :(

Black_Knight
04-08-2004, 08:39 PM
The Orignal Schwartz Bruder will make his return to Acen 2004. (I checked around the world, only one other offical Schwartz Bruder is out there, and I finished mine before his... :p )

Of course this is only to appease those who wanted to see him again...

I am going as Evangelion Unit-03 as my main event for the Masquerade... (I have a $300 budget so It is going to be good.)

B-boy DrMadison
04-11-2004, 01:32 AM
Friday- Momochi Zabuza

Saturday- Piccolo (By popular demand ^^;)

Sunday- Dosu (Under construction... so don't expect it >_<)

cap'n
04-11-2004, 09:48 PM
Im going as Hatake Kakashi on sat., I have a few other friends who are going as naruto characters on sat. Those characters are Haruno Sakura, Momochi Zabuza, and Aburame Shino. There could be more, depending on if people get their acts together or not.

chiichan
04-12-2004, 10:02 PM
:jjacks: i'm going to be haku but on fri, and maybe sat... depending on if i do my android 18 costume, which depends on a wig or not??? so 2 zabuza's in the same place huh??? that should be interesting... :crylaugh:

cap'n
04-16-2004, 03:17 PM
:jjacks: i'm going to be haku but on fri, and maybe sat... depending on if i do my android 18 costume, which depends on a wig or not??? so 2 zabuza's in the same place huh??? that should be interesting... :crylaugh:
It will not be at the same time, though.

ArsenalFierce13
04-17-2004, 04:37 AM
And there also maybe my 'freak-out' surprise, provided i have enough cajones to do it again. :)

the cardcaptor has spoken

Ooh, ooh! Do it! Peer pressure, peer pressure!! ^_~

I'm keeping it relatively simple. No frantic midday costume changes for me. One costume per day. One character all weekend.

Friday: Faye Valentine- opera outfit from "Ballad of Fallen Angels" (first seen at Ohayocon in Jan.)
Saturday: Faye Valentine- casino dealer outfit from "Honky Tonk Women" (making its grand debut!)
Sunday: Will either be clearing out of a hotel room, or not there at all

If I really feel like vamping it up, I might bring Chocolate Misu (of the infamous kicking-Ron-in-the-nuts skit from Anime Reactor) for some late night shenanigans, but this really depends on if I can tone up reasonably in a month(my body's still kind of in winter hibernation mode instead of buff con mode). If not, it'll be a Faye-fest!

tohru_tohru
04-18-2004, 06:12 PM
I will be cosplaying as Yomiko Readman for sure. I want to work on either Reki from Haibane Renmei or Yukari-sensei from Azumanga Daioh. Once finals are done next week I'll start work on these ^.^

A DDR LeGend
04-20-2004, 04:17 AM
Ooh, ooh! Do it! Peer pressure, peer pressure!! ^_~

not to be OT, but . . don't tempt me ;)

Shun
04-20-2004, 07:03 PM
We I'm finishing my Kingdom Hearts Cloud costume right now. I'll probably wear that for the majority of the time. I do have my Cid_Highwind costume from last year so if anybody really needs a Cid for a photoshoot or anything then I could probably change into that at some point.

I'll be going as the keyblade master all three days. If i find you, we gotta take some pics together ^_^

trekkieb47
04-21-2004, 02:06 PM
Saturday: Angel

Rock. Can't wait to take pics with you Anya! :rockon:

My new list... I'm saving some costumes for Anime Reactor...

Thursday in pre-reg line: "Bum" Roger Smith from episode 14 of Big O. Yes I will be unshaven and scraggily.

Friday: Hubb Lebowski from Wolf's Rain

Saturday: Roger Smith (non Bum XD)

Sunday: Hubb again.

Yes, I'm going to update my sig.

Berry

AngelSamui
04-22-2004, 07:46 PM
Wow, I need to check the forums more often. I'm a little behind. ^_^
Friday evening and Saturday morning will probably be devoted to Crimson Cat Shadow. The rest of Saturday will be Riddel from Chrono Cross. I may bring along another costume for fun but I usually keep Sundays for normal clothes and being burned out.
I can't wait to see all of you there, take photos, and buy some fun things.

Schu
04-23-2004, 01:04 AM
Still sorta tentative, but I'll prolly go with :
Witch Hunter Robin
Animal Trainer Rikku (just for some quick photos, it's a biatch to wear)
Samurai Rikku
Uriel from Angel Sanctuary (provided I can find a god cheap wig, for the photoshoot)

I'm also working on a Video Girl Ai costume, but I'm not sure if I'll do it for acen. I also have Jhun Hoon from King of Fighters, but I look sorta silly wearing it, so I may or may not wear it. I also have Ai from Popotan, but it wouldn't be worth wearing unless someone else was planning a Popotan costume. (anyone?)

Haha, I have so many costumes that need to get worn.

ArsenalFierce13
04-23-2004, 01:21 AM
Friday evening and Saturday morning will probably be devoted to Crimson Cat Shadow.

Ooh! Ooh! I love you Crimson Cat Shadow costume! Long live Shadow Lady cosplayers (of which I always wanted to be one, but haven't yet ^_^; )!

AngelSamui
04-23-2004, 01:53 AM
Ooh! Ooh! I love you Crimson Cat Shadow costume! Long live Shadow Lady cosplayers (of which I always wanted to be one, but haven't yet ^_^; )!

Aww, thank you so much. ^_^ Look around Friday or Saturday morning and you may see a Shadow Lady trio wandering about for a little while. We've been talking about taking photos together. *grins*

Bobbi
04-24-2004, 02:54 AM
I wasn't planning on going, but I found out I can! So I'll be there! I'll probably be bringing White Mage Yuna, Digi Charat Nyo version Usada, and Puchiko. (I need to retire that costume already heh!) Yaay *jumps for joy*

Yakumae
04-24-2004, 11:15 AM
I will be going as Mizuho from Onegai Teacher, prolly for all three days. I may bring my costume from last year, (Robin from WHR), but I may not as there will prolly be a million of them this year.

Leon
04-25-2004, 09:33 AM
I'm being encouraged to go! If I've got the money, I'll be there with bellz on!

As far as my costume set list, I'm going to cosplay as Barret, Sean, and Aoshi.

Lillyxandra
04-25-2004, 03:04 PM
Me and My sister will be cosplaying Ryan and Barb. We plan on bringing our War of Genesis costumes with a couple of original lolitas...and Barb has something else planned for us as well ^_~

Shaft
04-25-2004, 04:53 PM
This shouldn't be called acen. It should be called con of the beautiful people.

Jimmoman
04-25-2004, 05:33 PM
I've heard it's suicide to cosplay you're first time at a Con, but here's my general lineup, (hopefully all will be done, if not, friday and saturday costumes are for sure)

Friday PM- Rockman (original rockman, no exe, X, etc.)
Saturday AM- Amaro from FLCL
Saturday PM (Masquerade) - Nicholas. D. Wolfwood w/ complete cross
Sunday - (hopefully) Vann from FFXII

Days may get switched, but Wolfwood is pretty much locked in for the Masquerade, (or they won't let the cross in, it's too big for hallway prop restrictions)

Anyone else cosplaying a rockman series? I know there was a foam rockman last year, anyone ever seen another one at ACen?

CapsuleCorp
04-25-2004, 05:39 PM
It's so not suicide to cosplay your first con! No way! It's good to have you aboard, and I'll watch for ya. :) I'm always wowed by large, shiny props...

AngelSamui
04-25-2004, 05:46 PM
lol, have to say I'm with CapsuleCorp on this one. (Ooooo shiny!) If you have a good time, that's all that matters.

KrisnWo316
04-29-2004, 04:51 PM
I have 4 costumes planned right now. 2 done, 2 need finishing/starting....

Strongbad (of course)
Banana
Tonberry King
Master Shake (from aqua teen hunger force)

And maybe a 5th one if I find some extra time/materials.

Miss Valentine
04-30-2004, 02:08 PM
Okay, so Friday there is going to be a little bit of a change. I'll have my Sassy Anbu Ninja based on Naruto in the afternoon, then Fujin from VIII later in the day for the big group.

Warrior is coming along nicely, but there is still a lot of work to be done. You can check out my sword pics in my gallery too. ^^

I can't wait for ACen! I'll see you all there! If you're looking for me and can't find me, give me a call. ^_~

~Sassy :heart:

Sha Gojyo
04-30-2004, 03:48 PM
The Full time i'm going to be dress up as Gojyo from an ArtBook ^_^

keitaro849
05-05-2004, 02:09 PM
lol ... not suicide hmmm

well i cut my thumb trying to make my kenshin cosplay. i still gotta finish it too. i get the stitches off on the 14th

RedPikachu
05-06-2004, 01:54 PM
i'm sure i've posted in here before, but meh. this one will be updated.

I'll be Pikachu. What else would I be at ACEN? (guh.) I'll be with my friends who are Pimp Ash, Mew, and Zubat. oh yeeah.

ZiggyB
05-06-2004, 05:48 PM
Wow, it's sooo close to ACen. X-|

As for what I'll be bringing, mostly standard fare if you've seen me recently.

Ohgami Musical Vest (Sakura Taisen)
Ohgami Battle Uniform (Sakura Taisen)
Zack (Dead or Alive)

I keep saying this, but hopefully I'll finish my Space Michael from Space Channel 5, but I've been procrastinating a lot lately. X-(

It also looks like I got talked into a DOAX cosplay shoot too. Just when I thought I retired my leopard print speedo. X-/

Troppy
05-06-2004, 05:58 PM
Aww, Ziggy... no Squall? My Rinoa costume is gonna be so lonely. XD Hope to see you again this year. Sorta had to ditch mid-conversation at the last ACen due to our Para Para exhibition starting, but hey. There's always other chances!

My schedule ~

Friday ~ Miho (Para Para Allstars, bunny outfit)

Saturday ~ Rinoa Heartilly (default blue duster)

Sunday ~ ???

ZiggyB
05-06-2004, 06:03 PM
I can bring Squall if it fits in my luggage. It doesn't take much room so it'll probably go with me.

Though, I'm sure you'll find plenty of Squalls at ACen or any Anime convention. :)

YU-Yu_Ri_Pa-NA
05-06-2004, 08:32 PM
I might wear my yukata on some random day if it gets too hot..but I just checked weather.com AND IT SAID ITS GONNA RAIN AND STORM DURING ACEN!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! it's just cuz i'm going isn't it - -

CapsuleCorp
05-06-2004, 10:13 PM
Leopard...print...whoa. :D

Bummer, Ziggy, I had hoped to have DOA3 Helena (black variant) done this year for ACen but it never came about. Stupid people. But it'll be cool to see Zack nonetheless.

sugarxspice
05-08-2004, 10:26 PM
We weren't sure we would have these done in time, but we're excited to bring our shiny new Uranus and Neptune fukus with us (in addition to Utena/Anthy and Misha/Shia) ^_^

sneak peek: http://images.cosplay.com/showgallery.php?cat=7384&ppuser=10006

We look forward to seeing everyone there =D

DaphHime
05-09-2004, 11:32 PM
Well, it looks like my plans for going as Tira on Sunday might be scrapped. I don't think I'll have it done by Friday. But look for it at Anime Ractor this year.

So I might be Excel all three days, again this year.

Richii
05-10-2004, 02:41 AM
I dont think I've posted my list yet (and it a long one because I'm insane.) chances are I'll probably wear them all too *slams head on desk*

I'm bringing:
Akito - Fruits Basket
Asuka - Eva
Freya - Chobits
Mio Hio - D.N. Angel
Motoko - Fruits Basket
Rikku - FFX
Rikku Gun Mage - FFX-2
Sizer - VOH
Utena - Revolutionary Girl Utena
Yuna Gunner - FFX-2

haha...yeah. Ziggy and I concluded in my LJ that I have to wear 2.5 costumes a day to wear them all. XD

Nemui Yume
05-10-2004, 12:00 PM
I'm bringing::

Edward Elric--FMAlchemist
Sasuke--Naruto
Aerith--FF7
Yoh--Shaman King

Firegirl
05-10-2004, 03:40 PM
I'll be editing this LATER

SugarxSpice: The Senshi costumes look amazing! I can't wait to see you! Could we get together for pictures sometime?

ArsenalFierce13: I saw you at AR! Can't wait to see you again! =D You were Tira, no?

Tentatively, I'll be going as:
FRIDAY: Bowser Junior from Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
SATURDAY: Sailor Chibimoon from Sailormoon S
SUNDAY: Beat from Jet Set/Grind Radio
DANCES: Sundress Asuka from EVA: For those of you from Anime Reactor, this is Raver Asuka. =P

ZiggyB
05-10-2004, 03:53 PM
CapsuleCorp: That's too bad, it's always good to see more DOA cosplayers. :) Oh well, there's always next year. :)

sugarxspice: Wow, those are wonderful costumes! I can't wait to see them in person. :D

Richii: Hahah, actually that's not that bad. Though you running around in 0.5 of a costume should get the fanboys in an uproar. ;-)

Richii
05-10-2004, 04:47 PM
Richii: Hahah, actually that's not that bad. Though you running around in 0.5 of a costume should get the fanboys in an uproar. ;-)

LOL, yeah maybe just a little. But dont worry, I'll have full coverage costumes the whole con! (well...sortof. that depends on the costume.) But yeah harhar! I'm excited to see everyones FULL costumes.

malkotigarche
05-10-2004, 04:52 PM
Yeah I'll be going as Paine Trainer and I'm only going on Saturday. My sister's coming as Yuna Trainer.

Nerve-chan
05-10-2004, 05:36 PM
well, I guess this has been known for a while but, I'm going!

I'll be:

Aura (.hack//(videogameseries)
Sue (grandia 1)
Tio (Grandia 2)
Kula (King of Fighters)

Himiko
05-10-2004, 05:48 PM
wow, I didn't realize people brought so many costumes with them! I'm going Saturday and Sunday and being Dejiko from Di Gi Charat both days.. ^_^; It takes me awhile to sew a costume, so I only have one ready to go.

Alexeil
05-10-2004, 06:30 PM
I shall be there. I finally decided to just bring my Fuko from Flame of Recca costume along. Was trying to get something new together in time, but didn't work, ah well. Looking forward to the con regardless!

Heidi
05-11-2004, 08:08 AM
I'm bringing::

Edward Elric--FMAlchemist
Sasuke--Naruto
Akane--Harukanaru Toki no Naka de
Aerith--FF7
Yoh--Shaman King

Yay! Another Aerith!

I'll be there, wearing my FF7 Aeris/Aerith Friday & Saturday.

bunnybeth
05-11-2004, 11:14 AM
Plans have changed, so here is my new line-up for ACen (with 99% certainty)...

Friday: Mazaki Anzu (Yu-Gi-Oh)
Saturday: Sohma Kagura (Fruits Basket) Valentine's episode outfit
Sunday: Eri-chan (Strangecandy) with Nyarr-chan plushie

Berry Ella
05-11-2004, 05:56 PM
Yaya! my twin sister and I are going. We're only going in costume on saturday.

Me: Utena Tenjou White Duelist
Sister: Freya (Chobits)

No pictures yet. You'll have to wait till this weekend. *_* gotta finish them before we can wear them. :chatah:

erikadoor
05-12-2004, 10:06 AM
Erika here.

Everything's just about done, but there's a few changes to my costume schedule. In between commissions and making things to sell, I didn't have much time beyond my masquerade piece, not to mention that I had to make one of the other costumes in the group. I'm really bloody tired.
Stop by my table Friday or Sunday to say hello [or buy art]. Saturday's dedicated to the Masq., etc.... Here's the line-up:
Friday: Adelaide Lee [Death of Regg Bone version] from A, A' Just look for the very 80's sci-fi shoujo bodysuit...and the red streak of hair.
Saturday: Masquerade gear.
Sunday: I'll likely just goof off and wear Naoto from Doggs.

I'm arriving Thursday early afternoon so I'll be wandering about, or snoozing in the lobby. See y'all there.

Erika Door

BlitzballMstr
05-13-2004, 04:07 AM
damn....well everyone expecting a regular saito get outta the way...after 2 1/2 hours of working on the dyeing I am now going as a variant on saito.....instead of regular blue....we will have a blue-grey saito spring variant ^^ lol plus the fact I don't have time to dye it darker before the con ^^....so new line up is

1. springtime saito variant
2. bondage kitty
3. ***back by popular demand*** Seta from Love Hina complete with bloood lol ^^

shin kurenai
05-13-2004, 05:25 AM
is anyone travelling from dallas area to acen?

please contact me , preferably through aim! :D

keitaro849
05-14-2004, 01:40 PM
OMG MY COSPLAY ISNT DONE!!!!! What should i do?

rayn
02-10-2005, 08:38 AM
Well, as long as I finish all my commissions, I always seem to take too many, I should be doing three costumes at Acen. I'm going to be making Yuna's wedding dress from FFX, Kurai's black dress from the Angel Sanctuary art book, and Belldandy's blue outfit from Ah My Goddess.

keitaro849
02-11-2005, 09:11 AM
if commisions were cheaper i'd order some

ACen Guy Brown
02-11-2005, 02:40 PM
I am going as Wa-Luigi in a Mario group. I may also be doing a moulin rouge style EGA.