PDA

View Full Version : Grand Theft Aut: VC cosplayers~! (aka 80's)

Heather
11-13-2002, 09:08 PM
I know GTA:VC isn't really anime but Vice City is an awesome game and the fashion ("totally 80's") is gorgeous (in a twisted way)~ XDDDD

I was thinking about a cosplay group of Vice City for maybe Katsucon or something... anyone else interested?

:skidude2:

K_Valentine
11-13-2002, 09:46 PM
i can't make katsucon (where is it?) but I may do a Tommy Vercetti cosplay. I already have most of the prop weapons from other cosplays. I'd like to be wandering with a katanna or chainsaw.

Hungryjack
11-13-2002, 10:23 PM
GTA cosplay crossed my mind, but it's too nonspecific. If i did it, though, I'd be wearing his golf clothes and carrying around a golf club.

My favorite cruising gear is driving the little scooter while wearing the golfer outfit on jamming Vrock (heavy metal)

Heather
11-15-2002, 11:58 PM
Yeah I thought it was too nonspecific at first also but then I looked at the characters outfits again... if we had at least 3 or 4 people (Tommy, Mercedes, Lance, a cop, etc. ^_~) --- people would probably know who we were. XD

Katsucon is in Viriginia in February. K~! Make sure if you do cosplay as Tommy, you take pictures! I'd love to see them!

LOL~!! I love Tommy's golf clothes! They're so... cute. O_O And V-rock is very fun. XDDDDD

Michi
11-16-2002, 01:46 PM
Oh god. ^^; How insanely amusing.. That game is silly x.x But has neat music on the radio stations so it has my vote. >_> But it isn't a Japanese game, so.. I wouldn't cosplay from it at a con. o_x; Have fun. :P

Heather
11-16-2002, 11:26 PM
It's funny how all the people I see at anime cons, cosplaying something that totally isn't japanese always do the best job and they're always the nicest people to talk to. There were these really funny guys dressed up like characters from Monty Python and the Holy Grail last year at K8--- they were great~!