PDA

View Full Version : Lareine!

avagoyle
11-14-2002, 03:39 AM
whee~~~ is anyone else excited about the new stuff coming out from them?? i am so glad that they got back together and i just hope that it's more than temporary.

soshi
11-14-2002, 01:30 PM
heee.. I wonder how Kamiji's going to pretend to be God this time. XD

Michi
11-14-2002, 01:44 PM
o.o Wow, I'm out of the loop. I had no idea they got back together. Spiffykeen. :D

avagoyle
11-14-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Michi
o.o Wow, I'm out of the loop. I had no idea they got back together. Spiffykeen. :D

yeah.... i am not much into jrock myself, and shiki doesn't pay attention anymore either, since most of his favorite bands broke up (including lareine!). :x

but he owns the lilliecharlotte domain name and this random chick from spain told us. x__x so we went to their website http://www.applause-records.com and they even have a sound clip from it! it sounds good. ^___^ i skimmed over the website, but it looks like they did photoshoots for the two most recent shoxx. it's been a while since we got one, but it looks like we will have to get them. ^__^

avagoyle
11-14-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by soshi
heee.. I wonder how Kamiji's going to pretend to be God this time. XD

he's all KAMIJO again... although in one part he spelled it KAMJO ^^;;; and on the cover, he's pimpin'!

Beramode
11-14-2002, 08:33 PM
From what I've been told, the get-together is at this point temporary... Machi's still running Chanton L'amour, but on the plus side he -has- relocated to the Applause label.

The plans at the moment are for two singles (one of which has apparently already been released), but the site mentions an album called "Etude"... I'll get around to reading it at some point and let y'all know what's going on.

shiroi_yukiko
11-15-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Beramode
From what I've been told, the get-together is at this point temporary... Machi's still running Chanton L'amour, but on the plus side he -has- relocated to the Applause label.

The plans at the moment are for two singles (one of which has apparently already been released), but the site mentions an album called "Etude"... I'll get around to reading it at some point and let y'all know what's going on.

The first single is titled "Chou no Hana" and is being released on... November 27th, includes the song "Lesson". "Etude" comes out December 25th, mini-album. All the members of Lareine helped in the work for these songs, but Lareine is officially only Kamijo right now. My guess is that they won't all be getting back together officially, as Emiru is in Ribbon now and Machi's working on his Chanton L'amour stuff. They did play all together the first night of a Halloween show that Kamijo organized though, which I bet was really amazing. Mayu wasn't there the second night, but everyone else played together again!

Anyway, I'm super excited, because I love Lareine a lot! *hops up and down* I can't wait for "Chou no Hana" to come out!

bANgZ
11-15-2002, 07:06 PM
thats so cool i cant wait to hear them make music again! thanks to those girls at animagic i was reacquainted with laraiene by playing grand pain pv. i was very touched by it! *sniff*

avagoyle
11-15-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by bANgZ
thats so cool i cant wait to hear them make music again! thanks to those girls at animagic i was reacquainted with laraiene by playing grand pain pv. i was very touched by it! *sniff*

it's YOU o_____O

bANgZ
11-16-2002, 08:16 AM
me...? what do u mean

avagoyle
11-16-2002, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by bANgZ
me...? what do u mean

i know you :P well, i dont know you, we were introduced at animagic, but i dont remember your name.... lisa intro-d us, remember? you were also at anime expo, ne?

die-sama
11-16-2002, 01:20 PM
Sh*T they're back together?? O_O
*pulls head out of the clouds*

bANgZ
11-16-2002, 05:54 PM
yes i was at anime expo. i'm edwin *bow* lisa introduced me to a lot of people @ animagic! she knew so many of them ^_^ i can probably remember your name if i knew what u dressed as