PDA

View Full Version : What Are you Dressing As?:)

CinsAngel
03-07-2004, 03:37 PM
I hope no one minds me starting this thread here but I love hearing about what people have planned for the photoshoots. :)
I'll be going as Eowyn in her Shield Maiden costume if I can get it all together intime. I'll probably be bringing my Ginny Weasely costume as well if there's going to be changing tents for sure.
Who else?

Cins

Ami Yuy
03-07-2004, 03:49 PM
My friend and I are comming. If I'd been able to buy an Eowyn dress I saw on eBay we were going to do Eowyn and Arwen, but that didn't happen, it went up to twice the amount I was going to pay . ^^;; I also don't have the time or money to make an Eowyn dress between now and then...

So, since we still wanted to be from the same series, we're going to wear our Gundam Wing costumes. I'm going to be Relena from Endless Waltz (with my teddy bear ^_^) and she is going to do Lady/Colonel Une (with her hair down and no glasses, from the last episode of the series). Bah, Relena is so formal and light pink, so I'll have to be careful where I sit...don't want to get it dirty and then walk around all day with that... -_-

Yay, it's going to be our first Cosplay.com gathering!

Moon Prince
03-07-2004, 03:56 PM
Hmm.. If I go. Hey! I should bring Great Saiya Man. I need some good pics of that..
heh.

Okay, GSM, Rip Van Winkle for sure. Hopefully I'll have the jezail made by then.

Wishful thinking... Kuwagata Raija aka Navy Thunder

Sexy Leopard
03-07-2004, 06:51 PM
I'll be going as Tifa.

Tenshi
03-07-2004, 07:04 PM
It's up in the air for my bf and I as I have no money for the wigs needed for KKJ costumes ;_;. Well -- I'm up in the air. He is bringing Tsukasa from .hack//SIGN, because it's the only costume he has :P. I'll probably be bringing Suu and something comfortable, like Pepper.

HowlinMadMurphy
03-07-2004, 08:14 PM
Edit: Okay... so, no fake guns, Kirika's out :P Everything is tentative at this point. Argh.

Sana-chan
03-07-2004, 08:35 PM
I'm not quite sure really lol. Just like last time! Yeah... I never know what to wear lol. I definately want to bring more than one costume this time around tho. I believe Gavin and I are still doing Leon and Rinoaness. And um... HOPEFULLY my Rosa will be finished *o*. Or my new Yuna costume. Yeah... I dunno lol wa.

vegasriff
03-07-2004, 10:41 PM
I am going to be going to the picnic as Irvine Kinneas from Final Fantasy VIII. As mentioned in the other thread, it's my first cosplay event and I am excited as heck about it!

I'll probably also have my Riff-Raff (From The Rocky Horror Picture Show) costume with me, if anyone would want to see that as well.

Blake in Vegas

Anele
03-08-2004, 11:06 AM
If I could attend, I will be bringing my FFVII Sephiroth, or, if things with that costume don't work out, my Irvine Kinneas that I wore to Anime Expo last year (my first cosplay). ^^

patcher2
03-08-2004, 03:53 PM
well I will be bringing my sass costume and my Andersong costume from hellsing,

Ami Yuy
03-08-2004, 05:42 PM
More than one costume? Wow, I just looked up the times. 10-8...Yeah, I guess I will bring another then. ^_^ Hm...I'll double check with my friend, but I'd like to bring Kaoru. I guess that means I'll have to finish it so I'll have a much more comfortable one to wear. ^_^

Emiko
03-08-2004, 06:28 PM
Mimi from Digimon Adventure... if I can go at all. It now depends on what time I have to be at UCSD for "Admit Day." :waaaah:

xfallenangelx
03-13-2004, 03:02 AM
Hi I'm going as Tifa too and I'm bringing my friend who will be Hari from Wish
~Anji

Ami Yuy
03-14-2004, 01:02 AM
Well, scratch Kaoru, I'll save her for PMX. We're going to do Colonel/Lady Une and Relena, then change into Arwen and Eowyn.

For the last two, she's not sure which Arwen dress she's going to bring but, CinsAngel it looks like you're going to have another Eowyn Shield Maiden there. ^_^ My friend has started to make it and one of us is going to wear it (I want to, but it is going to be her dress ^_^).

CinsAngel
03-15-2004, 02:21 PM
Amy>COOL! We can take pics together! Well..if I can actually get mine done. *L* At the rate I'm going I might just be in my Ginny Weasely costume for the shoot. But I'm gonan try.:)

Cins

Kawaii Elric
03-15-2004, 02:43 PM
I might go..maybe as my original character, named Hisoka, from my written novel

duck
03-16-2004, 05:36 PM
Wheeeee! I totally just got the ENTIRE day off work for the picnic. Heeee! I'm so happy!

On the very slight chance that I possibly finish my gothy female KH cloud, I'll wear that.

If not, it might be a lolita-esque faerie outfit or maybe something Harry Potter.

Cindy! If you do Sinistra, I'll make a Tonks costume!

CinsAngel
03-17-2004, 02:18 AM
Duck>> ACK! I can TRY and piece together a Sinistra costume if I can, but its hard to find corests in size "DOOM cleavage". So If you go as Tonks I'll at least have my Ginny Costume to wear so we can Team up again!!:)

Cins

Tenshi
03-17-2004, 09:26 AM
If there's going to be a bunch of HP people, maybe my bf and I should bring our Dementor costumes ^^.

CinsAngel
03-17-2004, 01:48 PM
Tenshi>>I am DEFINITELY bringing my HP uniform. So If you wanna team up for pics, I am SO game. :)

Cins

duck
03-17-2004, 11:29 PM
I'll try and have at least a simple HP uniform then!=)

Tenshi
03-18-2004, 02:18 AM
Whoohoo! We can throw the costumes on over anything, so we'll definitely bring them! They're not movie-accurate or anything (I made the first one long before we had any PoA stills) but they're cute ^^. Well, if dementors could be called cute >.>;;.

dEmEnTeDcHiCkEn
03-18-2004, 08:54 PM
Hmm... I'll save my cloud for another time. I'll probably be Naota from FLCL or Rising Zan, if I have time.

Freya
03-27-2004, 05:12 PM
Planning on my Frodo of the shire costume...
and nothing else really since it takes so long to apply the ears and hair on da feet >_<

Clueless Case
03-27-2004, 11:43 PM
I am mostly likely bring my lolita costumes.

Mink
03-30-2004, 12:29 AM
So far I think I am bringing my Sound Pretear costume (its my new fave!!) and I think I am going to try to make something between now and then, but Im not sure what. Its possible that I may do something from twelve kingdoms, but I need to watch the second DVD I just got to see if I love the outfit or not! lol

Most likely it will be up in the air until the night before when I will be slaving over my machine and cursing my procrastic nature, like always.

Tenshi
03-30-2004, 01:17 AM
Ehehehe, I'm going to try getting my Light Pretear costume done, and I'm wearing a Takako wig instead of a Himeno wig. I must get pics with you, Mink ^^.

Maryssa
03-30-2004, 02:57 AM
Well I dont have anythign new finished =/ So I'm probably wearing Venus.

If you guys are all bringing HP uniforms perhaps I will bring mine =p

Moon Prince
03-30-2004, 03:09 AM
hehe... It looks like so far, I'm bringing Rip Van Winkle, Greast Saiya Man, and maybe Hojo.

Kitty
03-30-2004, 02:14 PM
I guess I will go as anthy or shaun and I might do our fav kung fu outfits.

CinsAngel
03-30-2004, 11:18 PM
Maryssa>> I will definitely be in HP gear. Bring it along! I love taking group photos!

Cins

Richii
03-31-2004, 02:03 PM
um i guess im thinking Gun Mage Rikku if Im going to make it down for it. (which is most likely.)

ZiggyB
03-31-2004, 03:43 PM
Hmmm, if I'm able to make it, I'll have a simple costume while we eat and then maybe change into Space Michael from Space Channel 5, if I finish it.

Lots of ifs, but hopefully I'll see you all there. :)

Ashe
03-31-2004, 06:00 PM
I'm hopefully going to wear Quon. If I don't get it finished I'll probably wear Mamimi or something else simple.

Haruhara_Haruko
04-01-2004, 01:03 AM
Hmm... I'll save my cloud for another time. I'll probably be Naota from FLCL or Rising Zan, if I have time.

Cool! I'll bring my Haruhara Haruko costume then (perhaps!)

Haruhara_Haruko
04-01-2004, 01:06 AM
Well, I might finish putting together my Kaede costume (Blue Seed), but I want to either pull off my crossplay for Haijime Saitou (Rurouni Kenshin) or I can take that costume and change it into Seras Victoria (Hellsing). I also have a Haruhara Haruko (FLCL) costume and a half-elf costume. So I'll probably cart all of them there for different shoots!!!

TristenCitrine
04-01-2004, 02:32 AM
Oh yes yes yes, Ziggy, you will be Space Michael and we will LOVE IT!

I'm bringing a semi-secret Capcom fighting girl, ohhhohohoooo~~~! Anyone else bringing Street Fighter costumes by chance?

I may bring something else provided there is a place to change. Mermaid Melody has been calling to me in its bright colorfulness :)

Admin
04-01-2004, 03:09 AM
I may bring something else provided there is a place to change.

There are bathrooms right next to the pavillion. If I can find a good place to get them in time for the picnic I also want to get a couple of those changing tents that you can fit one person in standing up.

katchoo
04-01-2004, 12:35 PM
I'm going to bring an egl outfit and talim. Since those are the closest to being finished. ^_^

Moon Prince
04-01-2004, 12:53 PM
heh... my list keeps changing..

Rip Van Winkle (Hellsing), Great Saiya Man (DBZ) because I don't have any good picutres.. Say, I should bring Tuxedo Kamen. I have no pics of me in that.. and Hojo (FF7)

Suzushichan
04-01-2004, 01:11 PM
Okay! Then I shall bring 3 costumes as Well!

Utena, Ryoko(this should be fun), and Integra!!!

...we should all do a mini hellsing gathering. ^_^

Alaria
04-01-2004, 07:31 PM
I'll bring my Karla from ROLW, but I have no idea what else I'll have finished by then XD;; Maybe just casual Miss Deep from RoD

YamiMegumi
04-02-2004, 12:21 AM
Okee, post!!

Umm should I be....

1. Subaru-Hack//SIGN

2. Ed-Cowboy Bebop

3. Kaolla Suu- Love Hina

4. Yomiko Readman- ROD

5. Lirin- Saiyuki ((if i get the stuff in time))

6. Kyou-kun- Fruits Basket

i dunno who to be!!! Help!!!

Gatack
04-02-2004, 01:47 AM
Woot! Gonna be Zoro and have a Sanji with me! And since I see so many HP cosplayers I'll have to bring mine too!! hehehe

dEmEnTeDcHiCkEn
04-02-2004, 03:58 AM
Cool! I'll bring my Haruhara Haruko costume then (perhaps!)

Alright, I could do that. I'll just have to secure a ride. (BTW, I'm bringing a working blue bass guitar, so you might wanna plan ahead.)

Tenshi
04-02-2004, 10:34 AM
YamiMegumi -- My bf will probably be wearing Tsukasa so if you want group photos bring Subaru ^^.

YamiMegumi
04-02-2004, 11:07 AM
Okee!

anyone can call me Rachel.

dEmEnTeDcHiCkEn
04-02-2004, 04:01 PM
I wish I could make a character in time for some photo shoots, but any character that somewhat resembles me is kind of hard to find...

Jess the Kitty
04-02-2004, 07:08 PM
I'm bringing an EGL Alice in Wonderland costume that I'm rushing. >>;

I've only seen one mention of Elegant Gothic Lolita in this thread. Are there any other EGLs coming? :3

CinsAngel
04-02-2004, 10:57 PM
Alaria! Bring Miss Deep and I'll bring The paper!!

Cins

dEmEnTeDcHiCkEn
04-03-2004, 01:51 AM
Hmm... If I'm Naota, maybe I'll bring some Ramen... And some cans of coffee...

And if I go, my mom will probably stay and find something to do in Irvine, so maybe I could store some things in the car (or hide out and drink some O'Douls =P)

YuffieK
04-03-2004, 08:13 PM
I'll be yuffie from ff7 and kh!! (that is, if i could go, and if i finish them in time ^_^';;; )

dEmEnTeDcHiCkEn
04-04-2004, 05:40 AM
Ack! I went out to buy the shirt for my Naota costume today. The only one I could find is too freakin' big, and I can't make decent looking mods... Hmmm...

Sagara-san
04-04-2004, 06:17 AM
Woot! Gonna be Zoro and have a Sanji with me! And since I see so many HP cosplayers I'll have to bring mine too!! hehehe

YAY! I'm now having a REAL good reason to bring da Luffy! I will bring one other cosplay but its a secret till I get changed into it and outta the tent...........basically I'm debuting it at the picnic.

duck
04-05-2004, 02:05 PM
I could bring an egl or ega outfit if you'd like company, Jess!

It would be really cool if we could put together a small tea party setup. =)

Jess the Kitty
04-05-2004, 02:49 PM
I could bring an egl or ega outfit if you'd like company, Jess!

It would be really cool if we could put together a small tea party setup. =)

AAH! :D That would be great. Tea party! I was thinking exactly the same thing! :heart:

Reaver
04-06-2004, 03:15 AM
Ok, well, I'll bring my Seras Victoria (Hellsing), my Haruhara Haruko (FLCL), my half-elf (origional), and my main cosplay origional character alias, REAVER!!!

PS: Reaver is sort of like Raziel from soul reaver, but is a fallen angel, not a disembodied vampire

duck
04-06-2004, 12:41 PM
That would be so awesome. I'd meant to do an original demon/fairie costume with my boyfriend, but now I might convince him to dress like a little victorian boy.

Jess the Kitty
04-06-2004, 01:52 PM
I'm freaking overjoyed now at the thought of another EGL/EGA. My friend Dawn might come as one, too. :D

stefaniecat
04-06-2004, 01:56 PM
Well, I can't stay the whole day, as I have a dance performance that night... but I'm coming with my boyfriend, and it will be our first cosplay event ever, so be nice about the costumes, which probably won't be totally finished....

Anyway, he will be coming as Chris Redfield of Resident Evil...

I'm either going as Naru or Love Hina or Robin of Witch Hunter Robin if the weather is cool enough to permit turtlenecks, etc., or as Jill Valentine (RE3 version) if the weather is warm. There is also the possibility of a generic STARS agent, but that depends on my ability to finish it better... though there is just something liberating about combat boots....

Reaver
04-06-2004, 03:28 PM
Ooh! I forgot! If ne1 is planning on doind an InuYasha cosplay, I am bringing in my random wolf costume (like Kouga's, but w/o the sholderpads/armor). I made it last month, but my parents made me cut my hair short, so I can't exactly pull off a Kouga w/o a good wig! So, its just a random wolf!

Cool! I'm starting an EGL with my friend this year for AX (posibly f time permits!) ^_^

Alaria
04-06-2004, 11:53 PM
Alaria! Bring Miss Deep and I'll bring The paper!!

Cins

And so I shall! =D Yaay for RoD cosplay

I guess I'll also be bringing a version of Tifaness ^^;;

YamiMegumi
04-06-2004, 11:59 PM
Hewwo!

BIG NEWS!

I'll be in my Subaru cosplay and i might pull through Kyou from Fruits Basket...

I'll keep on updating!

1wingedangel
04-07-2004, 02:10 AM
well im going as Boba Fett im not sure if i want to bring Sephiroth yet its not the same with out the cool sword, but well see i might just bring it to take some pictures in it.

Anele
04-07-2004, 03:07 AM
Another Sephiroth? Coolness... ^_^

Yet, again, this Sephiroth will instead be Irvine (FF8) because the Sephiroth costume is not yet completed.

Reaver
04-08-2004, 12:24 AM
Is ok!!! J00 bring ur IRivne!!!! XD

Daitenshi
04-08-2004, 01:37 PM
If all goes well I'll have Shirahime ready for the picnic! =D

Although, each time I say "if all goes well" things tend to fall through.... hmmm.... ^^;;;

Clueless Case
04-08-2004, 10:09 PM
Lemme rummage thru my sister's toys..im shur i cna dig up a tea set. Should I bring it?

Jess the Kitty
04-09-2004, 03:12 AM
Lemme rummage thru my sister's toys..im shur i cna dig up a tea set. Should I bring it?

that would be absolutely wonderful of you. :heart:

duck
04-09-2004, 03:22 PM
That would be lovely!

Strawberry cakes and mini sushi.=)

It shall be a lovely tea party. I may just get my boyfriend to wear a suit to somewhat fit in.=) He wasn't too big on the "Dear, will you dress up like a little victorian boy?" idea.

Chii desu
04-09-2004, 06:58 PM
If I should come, I shall bring Winry and Sonson =3

Dawn
04-09-2004, 08:41 PM
Hmm... wasn't sure that I was going to cosplay at first, but now I have a few options ^^ I think I might wear an aristocrat lolita/Luke from Under the Glass Moon outfit x3 and I might bring my Roy (FullMetal Alchemist) costume. If there's going to be a Hellsing thing going on, I have a full Alucard costume I can wear...? lol

Reaver
04-10-2004, 12:25 AM
Cool! An Arucard! I might have my Seras Victoria costume done, but I'm not sure. ^_^ I will have my Reaver costume done though!

Sagara-san
04-10-2004, 07:25 PM
I've decided to also bring my original cosplay.

Reaver
04-10-2004, 10:01 PM
Oh good! I'm not the only one!!!! XD

Jubei-chan
04-10-2004, 10:43 PM
Hellos!

I'll be attending as well. Hopefully I'll have my other Bishoujo Buddy to tag along. I think If Videl comes along we'll be the Fushigi Yuugi Mikos. I'll bring my Trigun stuff incase I want to change. I might have Jubei-chan done by the weekend but I don't want to rush it. I'm gonna beg my other friend to bring his Suzaku costume out of the closet and wear again! Must have his bishi-ness-ness-ness!!! >_< OooOOOO ... and Legolas! I might convince my Leggy to come out and play too!!! I really want her to come.

That is all ... lalala

Love Meeko
04-11-2004, 03:37 AM
Angela and I will be there as Chii and Yuzuki.

Onyx
04-11-2004, 04:48 AM
Just confirmed :) me and a friend will be doin getto Yugioh cosplay. Yay!!!

InfiniteIota
04-11-2004, 07:07 AM
This will be my first 'con', and I'm ridiculously excited. Last Halloween, I was Rinoa, (the only costume I have so far) and I loved it. Pending a sewing machine I'll be getting when I move back to Chicago, I'll start working on others. Future projects hopefully to include Soot from Spirited Away, as well as Kei from Akira, just because her hair is so easy and fun. And this Halloween, I will be Edward from Cowboy Bebop. Easy, but fun.

I'm just upset because the only part of my Rinoa I don't like is the jacket color. Had the right material and texture, but the color is a darker blue instead of teal...=( Any idea how well blue cotton bleaches??

Can't wait to see you all next week!! *hugs* :heart:

Rogue Marvel
04-11-2004, 01:43 PM
I'm plaing on bring My ed costume (Teh glomping ed shall get you!) my newly put together KH2 Kari and (if it completled) my super secret cosplay...the pocky stand!

Mostly I just have to get/fix wigs and I still have to build the pocky stand..I still have yet to pick a light and strong matteral to make it out of, but I have most of the week (God bless easter break!)

A friend of mine might be coming and if she does she will bring her new momiji costume

Moon Prince
04-11-2004, 03:55 PM
To Rogue marvel: EEEEEEEEEEEEEE! My friend wants to do a 'tainted donuts' pic.. I may end up in her Spike costume. She was one of the Spikes at Ani-Magic you glomped.

I'm planning to bring my Reni Milchstrasse, musical vers Tuxdeo Kamen and Rip Van Winkle.

Rogue Marvel
04-11-2004, 04:09 PM
awsome...you shall be one of my first victoms *evil laughter*

YamiMegumi
04-11-2004, 04:31 PM
okee!

this is my final lineup!!!!

Subaru- .Hack//SIGN

and

Ed- Cowboy Bebop!!!!!

Jubei-chan
04-11-2004, 05:30 PM
OMG ... an invasion of the Eds!!! RogueMarvel!!! It'll be just like Ani-Magic!!! >_< Eeeee!!! Thats it ... I'm bringing my Ed too!!! It was weird how we ended up with more Eins than Eds at the AM Bebop gathering ::scratches head::

Ami Yuy
04-11-2004, 06:04 PM
... and Legolas! I might convince my Leggy to come out and play too!!! I really want her to come.

Jubei-chan: Whee! We need some more LOTR people! We've got Arwen and two Eowyns, maybe Frodo, but more more more! ^_^

Yay! I got my Eowyn wig a bit ago and it is perfect! Now I have to figure out how to wear it. *pulls up Katie Blair's instruction page* :P

I can't wait to see how Court-chan did on the dress, hehe, she spent a lot of time on it and I'm bouncing off the walls to see. Lol, although I'm not too excited about wearing a corset.... :eeek:

Rogue Marvel
04-11-2004, 08:05 PM
oh yes...eds of the cosplay unite!

Suzushichan
04-11-2004, 09:15 PM
I will definately be bringin':

Utena
Integra
Ryoko
Chocobo

yup. ^_^ that's 'bout it. :D

katchoo
04-11-2004, 09:36 PM
I am putting the finishing touches on my egl outfit, and I'm hoping to finish my Prince of tennis cheerleader outfit this week. Talim will have to wait. hehe I can't wait to meet you all. I'm a bit nervous! lol

Reaver
04-11-2004, 09:45 PM
ok, I've decided that I'm going to work my butt off as hard as I can to finish up my Seras Victoria Costume. However, my hair will be brown, not orange ! ^_^ I don't have a wig since I was planning on dyeing my hair orange for anime expo! XD

Ami Yuy
04-11-2004, 11:18 PM
hehe I can't wait to meet you all. I'm a bit nervous! lol

Ditto! The only other person I've met online is the gal I'm coming with. ^_^ I'm kinda afraid of what I'll end up like, lol, at cons I usually get all hyper and weird...so I'm expecting, hyper and weird mixed with my horrible fear of socializing. :thumbsup:

Tenshi
04-11-2004, 11:23 PM
OK, Light Pretear definitely isn't getting done, so Suu will be coming. I will also have the Dementor cloak (as will my bf) for Harry Potter-ness. I'll probably have Pepper too because it's so comfortable and, well, Suu isn't :/.

Clueless Case
04-11-2004, 11:33 PM
hehe I have only met like three ppl from here. Those are the ppl that go to my school.

Rogue Marvel
04-11-2004, 11:43 PM
we shall all be hyper and weird...so no worries

heck last con i went to I glomped everyone

Ami Yuy
04-12-2004, 03:48 AM
Hehe, thanks everyone. It's nice to know I won't be alone. ^_^

Hm, this costume thing just keeps gettingmore confuzzled.

Now I'm to doing: Eowyn Shield Maiden until I feel like I need to change, then I'll throw on some comfy clothes and my blue wig for a casual Mizuno Ami. I just couldn't even fathom wearing Relena's business suit, then trying to put on a wig and then a corset. o.O Especially since it's a picnic, lol, shouldn't have to be stuck in a stuffy business suit at all. ^_^

Okitasan
04-12-2004, 03:53 AM
I'm gonna go as sasuke again since my gf is doing yuuhi

HowlinMadMurphy
04-12-2004, 04:24 AM
Anyone got a Soul Calibur costume they could bring, so I'm not so lonely? :P

Chanté
04-12-2004, 11:27 PM
Anyone got a Soul Calibur costume they could bring, so I'm not so lonely? :P

Hey, my boyfriend and I are being Raphael and Seung Mina :D!!! We're also bringing joke "weapons" (broom and cane) so we won't be breaking any rules. ^_^!

Moon Prince
04-13-2004, 12:12 AM
I've never been to the picnic.. so I don't know what to expect...

I'm figuring that costume wise? Depending on how my eyes feel, wear Reni or Tuxie there, change into Reni or Tuxie, (I need contacts for those, and I can use the same shirt) then change into Rip. Actually, I think I should do that.. It's easier to take out lenses than to put them in.... I'll have a cane for Tuxie and an umbrella for Rip.

Anime_Chicks
04-13-2004, 01:32 AM
Is anyone dressing as someone from Dragonball, Dragonball Z, or Dragonball GT? My friend and I are dressing as Bulma and Videl.

Moon Prince
04-13-2004, 12:46 PM
Heh.. I do have a Great Saiya Man. I scratched the idea of bringing him, but I can if you want me to. I don't know if I will get the touch ups done on the helmet by the picnic (my anttenae fell off) and it just needs to be touched up.

laserkei
04-13-2004, 05:19 PM
I'm going as rodeo miyabi.

Rogue Marvel
04-14-2004, 01:41 AM
looks like i will not have my pocky stand done (much to[ busy to finish it) and since i can't get a wig I will not be bring kari but yukino.

Ed will still be coming in a hopefuly restyled wig

SeksiKitsuness
04-14-2004, 02:00 AM
I'm not sure if I'll be able to cosplay...actually ..I just might be able to sew up a Rinoa costume. (shouldn't be THAT hard <.<; ) I have a pink Kimono I can wear..is that alright? I haven't worn it before yet ^^; <.< -wonders how I'm gonna do the obi...- I can also go as some kind of Chii ^^; I have a nice floral dress...that kinda matches one of hers x.x; Eheheheh I dunno >.< You tell me?

Gash
04-14-2004, 03:11 AM
I might be going as Uub from DBGT. Unforturnately, I won't be sporting his mohawk look. I don't want my hair cut like that, and I haven't found an alternate way to do it without cutting it. Oh well, I might go as Sean from Street Fighter 3 too.

Jubei-chan
04-14-2004, 03:03 PM
Ed will still be coming in a hopefuly restyled wig

Don't worry about the wig! Ed's hair is always a little wonky! I'll be switching wigs on Saturday from Ed's to Seiryuu no Miko's blond one. That one needs serious restyling ... but I'll make do with what I have. ^_^

Jess the Kitty
04-14-2004, 03:33 PM
Ditto! The only other person I've met online is the gal I'm coming with. ^_^ I'm kinda afraid of what I'll end up like, lol, at cons I usually get all hyper and weird...so I'm expecting, hyper and weird mixed with my horrible fear of socializing. :thumbsup:

No worries, my horrible fear of socializing will probably make me seem just as bizarre. You can always come up and start a random conversation with me! :thumbsup:

Sana-chan
04-14-2004, 06:10 PM
I was going to try and finish Luchia in time, but... I think I'm going to wait on that. Along with Rosa. But I will for sure be bringing my new summoner Yuna costume as well as a certain Rinoaness with Alaria <3

Dark Vision
04-14-2004, 10:13 PM
Okay maybe i should ramble about my incoming costumes. Only real one will be from Saiyuki (something fun for me to wear), and Escaflowne Movie Van in comfty version. Tidus is currently in reconstruction process so go for my most overused costume ^^.

I might bring that random calivlier pirate costume i made randomly cuz someone wanted to see.

See ya all there ^^

CinsAngel
04-14-2004, 11:45 PM
Well unfortunately for me my Shield Maiden gown isn't finished. Curse you school! *Shakes a vist at it* But i still got two others.:)
I'll have my Ginny Weasley Costume
And I'll have my The Paper from Read Or Die costume too.

Ain't half bad..*L* Its gonna me a tie wearin, sweaty day for Cins!

Cins

Sana-chan
04-14-2004, 11:48 PM
I might bring that random calivlier pirate costume i made randomly cuz someone wanted to see.

You looked like a three muskateer XD. Hmmm maybe I should bring my ghetto pirate costume I wore at the party, then lol.

MisforMurder
04-15-2004, 02:13 AM
All right, so I'm kinda new to the whole forum. So please bear with me. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone is cosplaying Paradise Kiss at the picnic? I'm most likely going as Arashi and was just wondering if there would be any fellow Para Kiss cosplayers too. If so, let me know! It would be great to get a small group together or something.

Kikari
04-15-2004, 03:21 AM

:O!!! That makes me wonder if I should bring my Nico Robin costume.. :\????

For now I'm most likely going to bring my Kurenai Yuuhi - Naruto and Pochi - Animal Magnetism costumes

Sagara-san
04-15-2004, 03:30 AM
YEAAAAAASS! More One Piece Cosplay Kikari! The more, the better...cuz in the similar edited words of Dave Chapelle, "I'm Monkey D. Luffy DAMMIT."

Kikari
04-15-2004, 03:33 AM
YEAAAAAASS! More One Piece Cosplay Kikari! The more, the better...cuz in the similar edited words of Dave Chapelle, "I'm Monkey D. Luffy DAMMIT."

awesome :3, I'm going to drop Pochi then. It'll be more fun cosplaying with people from the same series anyway :D!!

Sagara-san
04-15-2004, 03:35 AM
HOORAY! More ONE PIECE!

Daitenshi
04-15-2004, 01:53 PM
I didn't end up having time to make something new... but I do have an original Valentine lolita~! I wish I could bring the new Helena costume I'm working on, but it just won't be ready in time. @_@

Maryssa
04-15-2004, 10:29 PM
Aw that sounds cute jenny... I never could find the right fabric for the lolita I wanted to do.. but thats ok because i would probably look like a dumbass in a frilly poofy dress ~_~

Looks like its just gonna be venus for me, I dont have anything else done yet for this year.

doragon
04-15-2004, 10:37 PM
aa, haven't posted and such in this forum in a while *sorry* but.. after much discussing with my friend I'm bringing.. we're going to be coming as Gaara and Temari from Naruto [yay, we reuse costumes, go us] .... yup.

edit: we're also bringing our darkstalker costumes [bbhood and rinrin] pending if we really want to change. I'm guessing I should bring a mic for bulleta, since I'm not sure my squirt gun would be a good idea.. heh ^_^;

hope to see everyone there!

Eurobeat King
04-16-2004, 12:16 AM
No costumes for me at the picnic, since I'll be there to take photos and chat with my So.CA friends until I see them at Fanime or AX. :D I will be wearing my Eurobeat King outfit (avatar-attire) for most of the day and then my black Metreon jacket for the evening.

See you all Saturday!! :skidude2: (or Friday) ;)

ACXchan
04-16-2004, 12:25 AM
Depending on the weather I'll be attending as Magatsu Taito from Blade of the Immortal or Dr. Nii from Saiyuki. A friend of mine will be coming as Tseng.

DorkyVash
04-16-2004, 04:21 AM
I'm coming in as a Dork...which is what I am everyday =/

Jubei-chan
04-16-2004, 05:25 PM
This is the official list of me and my posse:

Myself - Ed, Seiryuu no Miko, Vash, Meryl
Leggy - Legolas, Padme, random Jedi
Matt - Nick Wolfwood
G-chan - Vash
TyTy - Legato

If they change their minds ... then thats their problem =P But all systems are go rain or shine!!!

Sexy Leopard
04-16-2004, 06:00 PM
This is the official list of me and my posse:

Myself - Ed, Seiryuu no Miko, Vash, Meryl
Leggy - Legolas, Padme, random Jedi
Matt - Nick Wolfwood
G-chan - Vash
TyTy - Legato

If they change their minds ... then thats their problem =P But all systems are go rain or shine!!!

OHHHHH a Vash is going huh :love: hehe

Jubei-chan
04-16-2004, 07:02 PM
OHHHHH a Vash is going huh :love: hehe

Yes, two Vashies in fact ... one male ... and one ... not so male! ^_- ... take your pick!

Moon Prince
04-16-2004, 09:38 PM
Wheee! Pulling an all nighet to finish Rip Van Winkle umbrella..
costumes:
Me: Rip Van Winkle (Hellsing) Reni Milchstrasse (Sakura Wars), Tuxedo Kamen (Sailor Moon, myu style) Gao Yellow (Gao Ranger, untransformed)

Pip Bernadette: Schrodinger (Hellsing) Spike Speigel (Cowboy Bebop), Maria Tachibana (Sakura Wars), Pip Bernadette (Hellsing)

sailorpsychosis
04-17-2004, 12:17 AM
Well, I couldn't get out of work tomorrow, which is a stinky 3-7, right when the party will be getting started. My work is about 30 minutes from where the picnic will be held. So I probably will be going straight to work from the picnic... which means, I probably won't get to cosplay. And I was really looking forward to it...
Most likely I will be wearing my oh-fish-all DiGiCharat hat. If (big if) I dress up, I'll do my Sango costume (which is still unfinished) without much of anything to accesorize... in fact, I'll probably wear tennis shoes instead of sandals, since it's a park...
And I'll be coming all by my lonesome, since I don't have any cosplay friends in the state at all ;_;
I'm hoping to meet some!

HybridTwist
04-17-2004, 01:24 AM
I might be able to make it, but not until noon. But if I do go, I will be going as Alexander Anderson from Hellsing.

And hey, sailorpsychosis, I feel your pain :blubber: , No one in my group likes to cosplay either. So hang in there.

NoLable721
04-17-2004, 02:29 AM
I'm going in my last minute Yuki Sohma outfit, and bring along my Fujin and Lain outfit. I can't pick up my black Yuki school uniform shirt, so i'm just gunna be wearing a freaking white shirt that i don't like, but resemble's Yuki's spring outfit from the anime. ^_^

P-chan
04-17-2004, 04:22 AM
m (_ _)*m *sleeps on keyboard*
TTTTTTTT

....well.... is it that day yet? sheesh, i JUST finished my last minute costume... actually two of em. XD i pulled out clothing in my closet and decided it will be a Robert outfit from King Of fighters 2003. and my (literally) tape and marker Ralph costume, from same game... this is terrible but hey. it is my very first costume i made... by myself... actually it is the second one
:thumbsup: Kensue being my first... from same game...

I hope ta see ya all there!

~p-chan~

YAY! COSTUMES!!! FINALLY!!!

Sagara-san
04-17-2004, 04:24 AM
Well I'm all set for the picnic. I gots my cosplays all packed, the drinks, snacks, sunscreen, umbrellas, and gifts ready. See ya'll there!

NoLable721
04-17-2004, 07:37 PM
Hahahaha, I'm guess all of these issues posted right here is taken care of...the picnic's over for me XD

Reaver
04-23-2004, 09:37 AM
yeah, it was good though (even though I planned on doing several cosplays and only ended up doing one that everybody loved! ) XD