PDA

View Full Version : Signature Problems **HELP!**

Maester Seymour
03-07-2004, 05:20 PM
Hey

My friend made a code for an picture link to our cosplay site and I don't understand why sometimes it shows up, and other times it magically doesnt work and:
A) A red X comes up when it worked 5 seconds ago
B) It's just completely blank.

I dont know whats going on with that, is that something wrong with the forums, because if it worked before, i dont think its the code. Argh, I dont understand this stuff. X_X ~~John

Maester Seymour
03-07-2004, 08:18 PM
yeah...::looks at sig:: last time it worked when i posted, but now its back to the X or the blank thing again. help me before i go mad! ~~John

BlitzballMstr
03-08-2004, 03:02 AM
I'm having the same problem however, I upload my picture to my gallery after I upload it it works , if I sign off then back on the pic is gone from my gallery adn my gallery is blank. I dont know if its a admin thing or what, though I did follow the link you posted seymour and is your picture uploaded to geocities or your gallery like mine? I know with geocities you need to save the file with the .txt extension then link it to work.

Admin
03-08-2004, 04:29 AM
Blitzball: Yours is disappearing because the mods are deleting it out of your gallery. Our image hosting rules specifically forbid artwork, including banners you use in a signature.

BlitzballMstr
03-08-2004, 05:02 PM
Thanks I wasn't sure exaclty what artwork was considered because I read in previous thread someone said you could upload your sig to your gallery on the site, I just got confused and wasn't sure exaclty was going on, I thought my computer may be busted....sorry for not following the rules I was confused ^^

Kurai Kaze
03-17-2004, 09:15 PM
I'm having a similar sig problem in that when I go to the sig editing window the codes all there, but when I actually look at my posts I see nothing. Any suggestions?Edit Scratch that. I figure dout the problem on my own.