PDA

View Full Version : Northeast Cosplayers Photoshoot?

Pages : [1] 2

Sorahana
03-07-2004, 08:04 PM
Who?:NE Cosplayers
What?:Photoshoot/Otaku Unite @ Film Festival
Where?: Fairmount Park @ the Japanese Teahouse
When?:April 17th

1-Meeting between 12 and 1. Feel free to get there a little earlier than that if you want ^^.
2-We're heading over to the Otaku Unite premiere at the Film Festival afterwards so be prepared ^_^.
3-No theme! Anything goes! Just remeber we'll be in a park where kids might be so........^^;
Hey. I just thought since the NYC/NY area people are having a photoshoot in the spring, why don't we have one? I'll take any place suggestions. And I was thinking sometime in April. And do you think we should have a theme? Post anything you wanna say about this here! Thanks for your time ^^.
-CCAmanda

zephy
03-07-2004, 10:26 PM
Would it be too much for me to beg that it be somewhere in the metropolitan Philly area? Thats the only way I'd be able to get to it, as I am a pathetic 23 year old without a license who depends on SEPTA way too much for her own good?

Rinkun
03-08-2004, 03:36 PM
XD hehe, no repeats of the last picnic, neh? i don't feel like running for a bus down a highway either ;_;

Sorahana
03-08-2004, 04:13 PM
Hehe yea obviously I was thinking somewhere in the Philly area lol XD;. Any spots you'd like to suggest in particualr? Lol ^^;. I was thinking Longwood Gardens but thats too far I think...so suggest! ^_^

Maester Seymour
03-08-2004, 08:31 PM
Hey phili is only an hour from me, that sounds like a good idea, I'll keep an eye on this topic for more info. ^^ ~~John

Misa-chan
03-08-2004, 09:18 PM
MORRIS ARBORETUM!! It's really big (not as big as longwood though), has alot of different gardens & theme settings (for different pictures to match almost everyone's costume), It's right outside of Philly between Chestnut Hill/Mt. Airy area and Plymouth Meeting Township. The L bus goes there (now that the bridge is fixed it doesn't drop you off in front but it's just a short walk to the gate then a walk up the little hill thing) and you can get it from Olney Terminal, and the Broad St subway goes there, and a whole lot of other buses do too (the 26, 18, C, 55, L, 6, 8) or you could get the L bus from the Germantown Ave./Bethlehem pk trans. center (the 23, 77, 94, & R8 to Chestnut Hill West train). Yeah, can't drive & I live (well, grew up XD) near all of those Chestnut Hill/Mt. Airy SEPTA routes so I can pretty much find my way home from anywhere in the city.....sad, isn't it? XD Oh, and you have to pay like $8 to get in, but it's less if you're a student with an id.

http://www.business-services.upenn.edu/arboretum/ <--look at all the pretty stuff *.* If we have it in April, then they'll be having the Japanese Cherry Blossom Celebration too. I sound like......a brochure >.<

Sorahana
03-09-2004, 04:46 PM
Thanks for that idea Aisha! Once we get some more ideas, we'll have a vote for it ^^. Anymore suggestions? A preevious idea I got from Kayla was the Art Museum. But keep on giving ideas!! ^_____^

Hime no Toki
03-09-2004, 05:01 PM
Right near there is the Creek...ok that's what I call it, I don't know the darn official name of the place. XD Of course we'd probably get mucho dirty. XD But there's the woods, the river, a bridge, tons of places to take pics and it's for free (don't we all just LOVE that XD). Ok, just a suggestion. ^^; Of course a lot of ppl walk along there and we'd get some stares...

*~Hime no Toki~*

Misa-chan
03-09-2004, 05:03 PM
...........Fairmount Park?

Hime no Toki
03-09-2004, 05:03 PM
Oh, and another idea I'd like to throw in is the Japanese Teahouse near the Art Museum...not sure what the admission charges are, we'd have to look into that.

*~Hime no Toki~*

Sorahana
03-10-2004, 06:58 PM
I wanna go there!! And there are 2 parks near my house: Tookany Creek Park and Burholme Park. Anymore ideas?

Hime no Toki
03-10-2004, 07:07 PM
Teahouse! Teahouse! Teahouse!...XD

At least, that's what I'm opting for.

*~Hime no Toki~*

Sorahana
03-13-2004, 01:04 PM
Ok well it seems like majority want the Japanese teahouse so it looks likes thats where its gonna be. Now when should we plan this for? April or May? And should we have a theme?

Hime no Toki
03-13-2004, 03:54 PM
April. I say go as what you feel like going as. XD I'm going to be Ayame...because pics of me in that costume near the teahouse would look great...since they have buildings like that in the Fruits Basket series. Now I just need to do some research. Does a picnic sound good to everyone? I brought that up in the PrussiaCon thread.

*~Hime no Toki~*

Sorahana
03-13-2004, 06:48 PM
Sounds good to me ^O^! Shall be funness! The weekends in April are:
April 3rd
April 10th
April 17th
April 24th

Those are Saturdays. The last Saturday I'm not available and not sure about the first Saturday. What sounds good for you people?

Misa-chan
03-13-2004, 06:58 PM
Hmm...theme...theme.....spring-ish? Lots of pretty stuff. *.*

Xx Lulu xX
03-13-2004, 07:06 PM
^^ awesome, id love to have another photoshoot/picnic! I'd bring cake! lol and my roses have improved, and theyd be really pretty lol Im game, i'll keep my eye on this thread!

Tainted-Embrace
03-13-2004, 07:14 PM
Where ever it is, I'm there.

Tainted-Embrace
03-13-2004, 07:15 PM
You know me Amanda, I'm there any time place or when.
>.> RIDE give me a RIDE though Lol.
<3<3.

I need major Wig-ege though. X.x

Sorahana
03-13-2004, 08:36 PM
Yesh I know Kayla ^____^.
And hey Lulu! :waves:
Thanks for the interest!! Ok so as of now its @ the Japanese teahouse near the museum! Does anyone have any date conflicts like I do? Lol ^^. just want to make sure we plan this when everyone is available ^_^.

Xx Lulu xX
03-13-2004, 08:43 PM
Well id need at least a week to a week and a half notice so i could request off of work....^^

Tainted-Embrace
03-13-2004, 08:48 PM
Yeah, and I need to know so I can find a wig somehow.
{ Someone help X.X Lol. }

Sorahana
03-13-2004, 09:13 PM
Try witchwigs.com or a site like that. I got lucky with my two wigs. The one I got out of the "Things You Never Knew Existed" catalog and the other I got from Walgreen's lol.

Tainted-Embrace
03-13-2004, 09:19 PM
X.x I sorta will be broke, when I pay my dad for the Linkin Park tickets
he got me Lol.

Reiko
03-13-2004, 09:40 PM
umm that would be nice to have another one... when its warmer that is.. *shrugs* I dunno I like the idea

Tainted-Embrace
03-13-2004, 09:43 PM
X.x -Pouts.-... Need.. more stuff.. . { ALEX WHERES MY YUNA OUTFIT. }

lumichan
03-13-2004, 11:12 PM
I'd love to try to make it if I could, a spring photoshoot would be really pretty. ^^

Tainted-Embrace
03-13-2004, 11:22 PM
YES YES it would.

hikura
03-14-2004, 10:03 AM
Just might want to avoid the weekend of animeboston.Which is april 9th to the 11th.Lots of people are going to that con for the weekend.

Tainted-Embrace
03-14-2004, 11:16 AM
Whenever, I'll be able to go ^^

Hime no Toki
03-14-2004, 11:59 AM
Okies, people. If we want to do the Teahouse we have to wait until May, when it opens. It seems to be a seasonal thing. Not sure what their photography rules are, we will have to check with that, as well. Hopefully we can also have some kind of picnic in the Fairmount Park section which is where the Teahouse is located within/near. Also by May, we are gauranteed nice weather, hopefully not TOO hot...

*~Hime no Toki~*

Sorahana
03-14-2004, 12:10 PM
Ok so which month is better for you all? April or May? If we did it in April we couldn't do the teahouse since it won't open (thats what I get from Janet's post anyway) and in May we could do it @ the teahouse.
And I did realize that ALOT of people are going to AnimeBoston so that weekend's out ^^;.

Tainted-Embrace
03-14-2004, 12:17 PM
Uh May . . .<---------------- Duh.
Didn't we just come up with the whole May thing.
And finally Amanda, me and your idea from long ago
{Member Christmas photoshoot that was postponed}
IS RE Poned Lol.

Sorahana
03-14-2004, 12:59 PM
RE poned? Lol Actually if you think about it this is completely diffrent since I opened it to all NE cosplayers, not just Philly cosplayers lol ^^;.
But anyway is May ok with everyone?

Hime no Toki
03-14-2004, 01:04 PM
May is good. For April we can also do something smaller, like a picnic in Fairmount Park. This way we have activities for BOTH months. Sound like a plan?

*~Hime no Toki~*

Tainted-Embrace
03-14-2004, 01:34 PM
o.o The last shoot wasn't just for Philadelphia, being some of my friends from Jersey were coming.
So nyah.

Sala
03-14-2004, 05:29 PM
Um, I've never been to Fairmount Park, but is there parking for those of us WITH cars? And May is bad for me - the first two weeks are finals and then I'm back home in Michigan for the summer... Might I suggest April 17th or 24th?

Tainted-Embrace
03-14-2004, 05:34 PM
May or April, doesn't matter, but I do have my Prom in May, and I do 'end' school soon in May, and Graduate in June 1st. {Rawr}
. . . . April I'm ok I think, I have nothing.
{ I might have exams, but I can still make anything }
o.o..!
The thing is who am I going to be by then!. Heh.

Sorahana
03-14-2004, 05:45 PM
April 17th and the first weekend of April are best for me. April 24th is my spring concert, the 2nd weekend of April I'll be down the shore for Easter, and the last weekend of April, I'm going to Girl Scout camp against my will.......*sigh*. And if May is bad for people then is April 17th ok?

Tainted-Embrace
03-14-2004, 06:04 PM
{ Amanda } Dude make me that SELPHIE thing!

dressdragn
03-14-2004, 07:10 PM
I'd like to invite all of you to the frilly, colorful, cute candy lolita photo shoot. http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=649730

Hope to see you there,

~Anna

Sorahana
03-14-2004, 07:24 PM
I'd like to invite all of you to the frilly, colorful, cute candy lolita photo shoot. http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=649730

Hope to see you there,

~Anna

Wish I could but I can't travel to NY that soon lol XD; But thank you for the invite!
How is April 17th for everyone though?

Xx Lulu xX
03-14-2004, 07:25 PM
Id be fine with that date...*goes to drag isami along*

Tainted-Embrace
03-14-2004, 07:32 PM
;.; LuLu You rock.. -Pouts.-

I can't wait!<3 Amanda you'll have to ride me, if that's ok
>> with your moma.

Sorahana
03-14-2004, 07:32 PM
Awesome! Ok so as it stands this is gonna be on April 17th @ Fairmount Park I guess since Janet said the teahouse won't be open yet ^^;. And just so you know I heard from Oshi the NE cosplayers picnic is in the planning stages ^^.
And yea Kayla you'd get a ride so be calm ^^. :p

Xx Lulu xX
03-14-2004, 07:34 PM
Well id need a costume...o_o; that could be a problem lol

Sorahana
03-14-2004, 07:36 PM
I loved that costume you wore @ Katsucon on Saturday ^_^. You are an awesome cosplayer Lulu! ^_^

Michieru
03-14-2004, 07:38 PM
Hey guys, been a while. I'm curious to hear what's going on with our northeastern photo shoot so far.

Tainted-Embrace
03-14-2004, 07:39 PM
YES, now what are we all going to be dressing as.
I'd like to know what peoples ideas are.

Xx Lulu xX
03-14-2004, 07:40 PM
I loved that costume you wore @ Katsucon on Saturday ^_^. You are an awesome cosplayer Lulu! ^_^

^^ thank you, it wasnt mine though lol well i could always wear my Usagi school unifrom but with neptunes wig O_o;

Michieru
03-14-2004, 07:42 PM
Well, how about a retro revival of some classic animes for a theme? Perhaps the 80's period when anime started maturing with more details. I'm probably going as Kaos so far. But most importantly, I'm curious as to where this event may take place so I can know ahead of time

Michieru
03-14-2004, 07:55 PM
Hey Lulu, what do you think so far?

Xx Lulu xX
03-14-2004, 07:57 PM
^^ well id be game for it, id like to wear a costume before a con, so i think ill go

Michieru
03-14-2004, 08:08 PM
Great! I think that might also give me some more time to think about it. I may not always be around online, but I'll try to stay in touch. All that's needed right now is a time, date, and location. I think I may have some friends interested for the shoot. I know of a great location for the photo shoot that may really be something to remember by that's for sure, heh.

Sorahana
03-14-2004, 08:09 PM
To answer the question where this is being held, its being held here in Philadelphia. ^________^.
Anyway I'm being someone from War of Genesis III! WH00T!

Michieru
03-14-2004, 08:09 PM
wow, that's far for me.

Michieru
03-14-2004, 08:14 PM
But out of curiosity, how are the beach scenes down there?

Tainted-Embrace
03-14-2004, 08:19 PM
o.o Need to know what I'm going to wear... -Twitchues.-

Michieru
03-14-2004, 08:20 PM
I was thinking if it could be held up here, there's this great location in east hartford. The location I was thinking of is called light house point. Usually great for photography there with all the scenery. Very breathe taking, to be exact. Well, gotta go for now. Going out to a st'paddy's celebration at a local night club. My friend just srayed my hair green and painted my nails as well. Take care guys!

Tainted-Embrace
03-14-2004, 08:25 PM
I was thinking...
-Kagome { Inuyasha }
-Selphie Kingdom Hearts Verison { If Amanda lets me borrow the dress again }
-Yuna {Summoner if it's ready }

o.o Or something.
Not sure what to do;.;

Misa-chan
03-14-2004, 08:47 PM
I might need a ride too! ^^; I wanna go to the Lolita thing *.* maybe my dad will take me....since he uses Amtrak alot...

Tainted-Embrace
03-14-2004, 09:11 PM
If your dad takes you, then take me with you.

Sala
03-14-2004, 10:42 PM
So are we currently set for April 17th at Fairmount Park in Philly? This is just going to be a general cosplay photoshoot, right?

I'll probably wear Full Moon's concert outfit again...or maybe Misaki, as she's such a cutie!

Rinkun
03-15-2004, 11:09 AM
just so you guys know...the teahouse is on city property, owned by the Philadelphia Horticultural Society. any picnics, or other planning must go down with them. and if you do plan to bring food, you must pay the picnic area fee. i heard it's around $50 for 4 hours. it would also be wise if you are going to take pictures within the teahouse, you most likely have to go through to my friend, Matt, who is head of the Teahouse now.

^^; i just wanted to inform you, so you can go through the legal processes properly.

Hime no Toki
03-15-2004, 03:17 PM
Thanks for the info, Rinkun! Hopefully the picnic will be April 17, photoshoot at the Teahouse in May.

*~Hime no Toki~*

Misa-chan
03-15-2004, 03:58 PM
If your dad takes you, then take me with you.

Remember how we were going to go to the one in Rochester and we'd take you....o.o But that's probably not going to happen so let's see about this one.

Sorahana
03-15-2004, 04:18 PM
So are we currently set for April 17th at Fairmount Park in Philly? This is just going to be a general cosplay photoshoot, right?

I'll probably wear Full Moon's concert outfit again...or maybe Misaki, as she's such a cutie!

Yup that is correct! Does it cost anything to do this in the park? Lol ^^;. And Rinkun is the Teahouse even open in April? Just asking cause you know....right? lol
And yes its general cosplay so you can wear whatever!

Tainted-Embrace
03-15-2004, 04:55 PM
I got my SMLA )PgSM( more eps today.
Yay.
Anyways, Amanda I need to talk to you, IM ME.

Hime no Toki
03-15-2004, 04:56 PM
From the site I was on it says the Teahouse is open from May to October. Go to this site for more info on the Teahouse and find out about it. ^^

http://www.shofuso.com/

*~Hime no Toki~*

Misa-chan
03-15-2004, 04:58 PM
It's so pretty! *.* I must get a kimono.

Sorahana
03-15-2004, 05:02 PM
OMG that place is so pretty! ^o^ Too bad its not open in April ;;. :screams at it for not being open in April:
*keeps staring at pics of the teahouse*
We could move it to May but from what I'm getting May isn't that great for people and the NE cosplayers picnic is being in May at sometime ^^;.

Tainted-Embrace
03-15-2004, 05:05 PM
o.o I must get something too.

Rinkun
03-15-2004, 07:00 PM
yea, the teahouse opens in May, unfortunately.

oh! i wanted to add:

the area of the teahouse and horticultural society is free to go in and hang out. so is taking pictures outside the teahouse.

the only time you will need to contact the horticultural society and the teahouse is if you are either bringing food, or going inside for pictures.

just wanted to clear that up. so if you're going in april, you don't need to contact the teahouse, cause well, it won't be open ^_^;

x__x i hope that clears stuff up for you guys.

Sorahana
03-15-2004, 08:23 PM
Thanks alot Rinkun ^^! So photoshoot on April 17th @ Fairmount Park!
So who shall be coming? ^_^ I hope some people do come and thanks alot for the show of interest!! :glomps you all:

Tainted-Embrace
03-15-2004, 09:08 PM
RIGHT ON!.. That sounds good.

Lil
03-15-2004, 09:53 PM
I might be able to go, cuz my dad works in Phili.... But I already asked all of Anime Boston off at work from 8, 9, 10, 11th of April.... So asking off the 17th is iffy. :..( Evil work.... but it gives me $. I may be able to switch....sigh

lumichan
03-15-2004, 10:10 PM
Oh wow, that teahouse would be a beautiful place to hold it. I have some costumes that would look really nice with all that scenery too. ^^;

Tainted-Embrace
03-15-2004, 10:53 PM
I hope we all can go.

Sala
03-15-2004, 11:01 PM
In relation to Fairmount, where is the tea-house? (you can tell that living in philly's suburbs for three years makes me so adequately prepared for the city *lol*)...
Because if Rin-kun is right, and we're allowed to take photos outside the teahouse, that might make for some pretty pictures. And if the cherry trees are in blossom by April 17th, people are welcome to come visit Bryn Mawr's campus and take photos with all our lovely cherry trees...:)

Tainted-Embrace
03-15-2004, 11:30 PM
Dude the Tea house looks nice.
I could wear my 'Sakura' 2nd movie Play dress there.
The gown and junk.
{ I need the gardar, and star thing AISHA }
And I need little angel wings, and shoes but yes.

otakuunite
03-16-2004, 02:50 AM
At 3:30 PM on Saturday April 17 there will be a cosplay gathering in front of the International House (3701 Chestnut Street) in Philadelphia, PA prior to the Philadelphia International Film Festival screening of Otaku Unite!. Prizes will be given to all costumed attendees. Local newspapers and news programs will be covering the event so make this one count...more info here:
http://www.otakuunite.com/cosplaygathering.html

Hime no Toki
03-16-2004, 03:00 PM
Yayness we can use the teahouse. XD I shall be Ayame for the Photoshoot there. Can't wait til the 17th of April for the get-together. What should each of us bring? We each should be in charge of one thing, like someone brings napkins, someone cups, someone soda, someone chips, etc. So let me get this straight...the Fairmount park event is one thing, and the Teahouse is in May?

Also that Otaku Unite thing sounds cool, maybe after the picnic we could head over there? Sounds convenient. XD

*~Hime no Toki~*

Tainted-Embrace
03-16-2004, 05:03 PM
Maybe so hehehehehe <3.

Sorahana
03-16-2004, 05:12 PM
Hehe depends on how far away the International house is from where we're doing this at lol XD;.
Now I'm thinking I might make a certain FF7 character's outfit before then ^_~. Or maybe I'll have my War of Genesis costume by then *shrugs*.

Tainted-Embrace
03-16-2004, 05:23 PM
Amanda, before Otakon, can you make me a Selphie Battle outfit? Muah?

Sorahana
03-16-2004, 05:27 PM
Amanda, before Otakon, can you make me a Selphie Battle outfit? Muah?
^^; I have no sewing skills lol. If I can find a yellow dress like it then maybe ^_~. And this has nothing to do with this thread!! :whacks you with a stick: Lol just kidding ^^. I'm happy people are interested!! Yipee! :glomps everyone:

Tainted-Embrace
03-16-2004, 05:30 PM
Dude, I can post what I think, to be directed at you.
YOU SAID IT YOURSELF ME AND JANET ARE CO-Coordinatars, along the
Big Boss Amanda {You }
^.^ Doesn't that give me a crumb? Lol.

O.o Dude, you made outfits, you can make some!..x.x'

Sorahana
03-16-2004, 05:33 PM
^^; I ALTER stuff, not make outfits lol XD;. I need to learn how to sew a bit more since my dad got me a sewing machine lol XD;.
And here....*gives you a crumb* lol XD;

lumichan
03-16-2004, 05:36 PM
Janet - if my wig doesn't get here for another costume of mine by April 17th, I'll be Momiji with ya. XD

It would definitely be convenient to hold the photoshoot, and then head over to that Otaku Unite dealie...especially for those of us who aren't right in Philly and can't just go back and forth for both things that easily. o_o

Tainted-Embrace
03-16-2004, 05:37 PM
Amanda, that is just so ghetto Lol.
Do you have a blue cloak? or Blue fabric thats a bit long?
Need to use it for my project X.X

Hime no Toki
03-16-2004, 05:52 PM
WOO BE MOMIJI! XD I'd like to have a cohort or two or three when I'm Ayame. ^^ Or, at least it would be pretty cool. ^.^ And I agree, first the Photoshoot, then Otaku Unite. A great day for us PAC-MEN and other area cosplayers. ^_^

*~Hime no Toki~*

Tainted-Embrace
03-16-2004, 06:10 PM
<-- Totally was ignored here.

Sorahana
03-16-2004, 06:16 PM
Sorry Kayla I don't have any blue fabric or a cloak XD;.
And I totally agrre with ya Nicole and Janet ^_^. I'd like to get a count of who thinks they're coming ^_^!

Tainted-Embrace
03-16-2004, 06:18 PM
<-- Coming duh duh.

Misa-chan
03-16-2004, 06:33 PM
*raises hand* meee. I found this kimono pattern, time to actually sew something according to the pattern. ^^;

lumichan
03-16-2004, 06:45 PM
I probably will be Momiji, it would fit the setting best I think. XD Now all I need is a ride...>_> Other then that little matter, I'll be there.

Tainted-Embrace
03-16-2004, 06:46 PM
o.o Make me a Selphie outfit Aisha.

Sorahana
03-16-2004, 07:10 PM
Here's the official Photoshoot announcement:
Who: Northeast Cosplayers
What: Cosplay Photoshoot
When: April 17th,2004
Where: Fairmount Park/PINE BREEZE VILLA (SHOFUSO)
Teahouse
Why: Need there be a reason why? Lol XD;. Just because....
Time: 11:30am-?

http://www.phila.gov/fairpark/
--Site for Fairmount Park

http://www.shofuso.com/
--Site for the Japanese Teahouse

Hows that for everyone? If need be, the time it starts can be changed, and we should pick a particular spot to meet ^^;. Spread the word about this please ^_^!

Sala
03-16-2004, 07:33 PM
I'll be there. Now should I wear a kimono or a costume...? Perhaps there will be decent restrooms to change in (?) - the ones at the cosplay picnic back in the fall were awful!

ooooh...and shameless ad: would anyone like to purchase one of my other kimonos? They're really nice silk weaves and straight from Japan...

Sorahana
03-16-2004, 07:42 PM
How much? Lol XD;. And what is your real name? I think you said at the Prussiacon in November but I forgot lol XD;.
And I would think there would be a restroom there lol XD.

Tainted-Embrace
03-16-2004, 07:46 PM
My grandmom says that the tea house is beautiful, that she drove by it many times Lol.

aducknamedhope
03-17-2004, 07:35 AM
I'd like to come. I just moved to Lancaster County. I'm not sure how I'd get to Phili, But I wanna come and get acquainted with the cosplayers, and put my costumes to good use. I don't have any beautiful silk kimono's, but I have a cotton one that's got silk-y trim...

Hime no Toki
03-17-2004, 08:56 AM
The more the merrier, Hope! ^_^ You're welcome to come and spend the day with us, it will be a great time! I'm definately being Ayame from Fruits Basket. ^^ I wish I had Kaoru from Ruroken done...but Ayame is just as good if you ask me for this kind of scenery. ^^ Reminds me of Shigure's place or Hatori's. Ah yes and thanks for making a summary of the details for this event, Amanda, it helps to make things more organized. ^.^

*~Hime no Toki~*

Tainted-Embrace
03-17-2004, 01:02 PM
o.o Sakura's second movie play gown is ok for it right?

Hime no Toki
03-17-2004, 01:18 PM
Yeah, cosplay anyone, anything goes, lol XD I think it would look great at the Teahouse, especially in the garden area.

*~Hime no Toki~*

Tainted-Embrace
03-17-2004, 01:20 PM
^.^ Thankies<3...

Sorahana
03-17-2004, 03:07 PM
I've decided I'll probably bring 2 costumes if there are restrooms (there better be >D lol). I REALLY want to cosplay Aerith so I might make her for that ^^. And Then I'm not sure on what other costume to wear lol XD;. Maybe I'll get Summoner Yuna done, which I started last winter and never got around to working on it lol XD;.

Tainted-Embrace
03-17-2004, 03:22 PM
o.o' Erm, let me borrow an outfit Amanda, lmfao.

Sorahana
03-17-2004, 03:32 PM
You have Sakura's dress lol XD;. But fine you can borrow an oufit! we don't need to worry about that right now though lol.

Tainted-Embrace
03-17-2004, 03:43 PM
Lmfao.
For the thing, I could always bring 'Sakura' and 'Kagome' Or just Saku.

Sorahana
03-17-2004, 07:47 PM
Yea sure whatever you want ^_^, remember anything goes!! And we were thinking of heading over to the Phila. Film Festival since Otaku Unite is gonna be there and stuff ^^.

Tainted-Embrace
03-17-2004, 08:03 PM
o.o.. .. .. .. YEah okies<3.As long as you ride me >ol.

Sorahana
03-18-2004, 04:49 PM
Of course lol XD;. So....who's coming? Lol XD;. *pokes the people who haven't replied in a while* Just kidding ^^;. I'm really looking forward to this ^_^

Tainted-Embrace
03-18-2004, 06:13 PM
{ Dude- I might have a wig just for this thing at Philly Classic.
har Har. }

<3.<3.

Sorahana
03-18-2004, 08:35 PM
Yea Kayla ^__^. Thats great!
Spring starts on Saturday people ^_^! Wh00t! And April is around the corner so........be happy! :D

Tainted-Embrace
03-18-2004, 08:59 PM
{ Sushi- I'm going to get Sushi tomorrow with Lin { Rinkun } And Aisha, if anyone wants to come o.o Were going to meet at the Gallary at 5. Lmfao. <3. }

Sorahana
03-19-2004, 05:50 PM
Spring is tmrw people ^_____^. Finally its spring lol!
*sees the thread has grown quiet*
I guess I scared everyone away? o_O;
Come back please!! ;; I didn't mean to scare ya off. And Kayla when ya post try to stay on topic please lol XD.

Tainted-Embrace
03-19-2004, 09:52 PM
Ah shut up Amanda.
Lol kidding.
Sakura - Photoshoot.
And I'll def cut my hair, for that lol.

KaineMaxwell
03-21-2004, 08:59 AM
So this photoshoot is in PA then?

Sorahana
03-21-2004, 10:39 AM
Yup ^_^. In Philadelphia to be exact lol XD.
Someone finally posted again...........*cheers* lol I though this thread was dying....;;.

Tainted-Embrace
03-21-2004, 01:21 PM
Amanda that icon is cute, it's from our little trip YESTERDAY.
AWWW.

Sala
03-21-2004, 01:39 PM
Has anyone figured out if we're allowed to take photos in the gardens of the teahouse? Or is there a gate that is gonna be locked, thereby keeping us out?
And have we decided that we're meeting at the teahouse, even if its not open - just so we all know where each other are...

Tainted-Embrace
03-21-2004, 01:48 PM
I think were allowed to outside, but have to call them to ask or notify about inside.

Sorahana
03-21-2004, 03:41 PM
I think were allowed to outside, but have to call them to ask or notify about inside.

Well the inside of it is closed until May and I believe Janet said earlier that it was ok to take pics outside. But I'll ask Rinkun next time I talk to her ^^.

Tainted-Embrace
03-21-2004, 04:11 PM
Rinkun said we had to 'ask' for pictures inside. Which
would be for May.
And outside, they said it was fine, so.

Sorahana
03-21-2004, 05:08 PM
Ok then ^_^. *starts counting down* I know I'm such a weirdo lol ^^; I'm so excited about this XD!!!!!!!

Sala
03-21-2004, 05:27 PM
I've never been there, so I didn't know if there was a gate around the entire teahouse (garden included) that might keep us from gaining entrance until May...
But if people seem to think otherwise, then it's gonna be a GREAT place to take photos. That weekend had BETTER be nice and sunny...!!!

Hime no Toki
03-21-2004, 05:36 PM
Yeah, I have my fingers crossed for good weather. We should probably set up a rain date, just in case.

*~Hime no Toki~*

Amantalathiel
03-21-2004, 05:44 PM
where are we going? must plan for septa and I read something about a theme? that would be kindof hard for me (didn't read all the pages)

Tainted-Embrace
03-21-2004, 05:46 PM
Yes sir. It's a very nice and sexy place.
I NEED ANGEL WINGS, And SAKURA SHOES.
x.x'!!

Sorahana
03-21-2004, 05:49 PM
Ok the anwers to your questions:
1-We're going to Fairmount Patk and the Japanese Teahouse
2-You can wear any costume you want, just make sure you cosplay lol ^^;.
http://forums.cosplay.com/showpost.php?p=651328&postcount=98
Look at that for the info ^______^. Look forward to seeing you =D.

Amantalathiel
03-21-2004, 05:49 PM
what are sakura shoes?

Tainted-Embrace
03-21-2004, 05:51 PM
The second movie play dress movie shoes. o.o' { sakura card captor sakura }

Amantalathiel
03-21-2004, 05:52 PM
oh hahaha sorry, i knew that one

Tainted-Embrace
03-21-2004, 05:54 PM
Angel Wings Anyone?

Amantalathiel
03-21-2004, 05:56 PM
ok, you might have all said this, but what are you cosplaying? (me of course tifa)

Sorahana
03-21-2004, 05:58 PM
I'm planning on doing Aerith and maybe actually finishing my Yuna summoner lol XD;
Yea Final Fantasy characters shall rule........just kidding ^^;

Tainted-Embrace
03-21-2004, 06:04 PM
Well if we go to this shoot.
Sakura - 2nd movie play dress from CCS.
or I'm going to do Yuna Summoner - if it's done.
See Alex doesn't have to rush making this,
so we'll see when the time comes.

Amantalathiel
03-21-2004, 06:22 PM
hahaha, little peggy is coming with me, but she doesn't know what she is going to be

Tainted-Embrace
03-21-2004, 06:36 PM
&.& I hope I can look good this time.
YUNA OR SAKURA or KAGOME!

Sorahana
03-21-2004, 07:08 PM
You look fine all the time Kayla ^_^. Be happy! And get counting down like I am lol XD;

Tainted-Embrace
03-21-2004, 07:23 PM
When is it again LMFAO.

Sorahana
03-21-2004, 07:33 PM
*sigh* April 17th ^^;. You could of seen in my signature I have a link to the threads lol XD; Remeber that.....April 17th......lol.

Tainted-Embrace
03-21-2004, 07:38 PM
Amanda The Other Icon Is Better.

Amantalathiel
03-21-2004, 07:49 PM
I think their both really good photos, good camera and lighting

Sorahana
03-21-2004, 07:50 PM
I like my new icon.........^^;. Sorta how my mood is. Anyway start counting down.....lol XD;
So who knows they'll be coming? =D.

Amantalathiel
03-21-2004, 07:58 PM
I pretty sure I will, don't know though theres another cosplay thing

Tainted-Embrace
03-21-2004, 08:14 PM
Oh, wait let me change my icon.
but wait, I can't wait for the shoot!

xGoDdEsSxNaGix
03-21-2004, 08:22 PM
hopefully i can come...i'll catch a ride with manda and kay??? prolly gonna do kikyou again unless i can finish mitsuko soon!! lol...or maybe i'll start selphie and do it quickly.....or maybe MY DARK POCHIKO...or my kimono...or...or.....

Tainted-Embrace
03-21-2004, 08:30 PM
CIN, We could do Yuna and Sihn if there both finished Lol.

Sorahana
03-22-2004, 08:16 AM
hopefully i can come...i'll catch a ride with manda and kay??? prolly gonna do kikyou again unless i can finish mitsuko soon!! lol...or maybe i'll start selphie and do it quickly.....or maybe MY DARK POCHIKO...or my kimono...or...or.....

I need to work on your Dark Puchiko lol ^^;. Just haven't gotten around to it yet. *bounces around*
*cries tears of joy* Thank you for your interest everyone ;_;!

Tainted-Embrace
03-22-2004, 04:19 PM
O.O Amanda, pleaseeee makeee me something Lol.

Sorahana
03-22-2004, 04:31 PM
It depends on what lol ^^; Gah! The thread is getting quiet again ;_; *pokes it*
I should get off the comp. Been on all day ^^;

Sala
03-22-2004, 04:41 PM
What time are we meeing? Because there is another cosplay event in Philly that afternoon at 3:30 at the International House on Chestnut. But that should only take an hour --- maybe we could all go over there for the press-shoot and then come back to the park..

I hope the weather is good that day, and that the lighting is alright. The cherry trees should be in bloom, so that's gonna make for some really nice shots!

Tainted-Embrace
03-22-2004, 05:49 PM
Hopefully early, or something^^

Amantalathiel
03-22-2004, 06:35 PM
11:30 I read somewhere, and yes we are going to that other cosplay thing, ahhh ^_^ cherry trees

Tainted-Embrace
03-22-2004, 07:40 PM
As long as Amanda drives me, I'm alll for it Lol.

Sorahana
03-23-2004, 06:47 PM
I said 11:30, but if you wanna start it later than that or whatever just let me know ^^. We could do it around 12 or 1 and thenafterwards head over to the Otaku Unite thing, I leave that decision up to you ^_^.

Amantalathiel
03-23-2004, 06:51 PM
what are we doing about food? would be pack a lunch

Tainted-Embrace
03-23-2004, 07:03 PM
Picnic, we should all 'bring something'.
Or not.
Lol.
Snacks - Chips Prestles, Something.
Omgs, I could order a pizza, and bring it up.
Lmfao.
X.x' -Dies.- But what if I spilled on my outfit!

{ Early Amanda, we have to go to the Otaku thing too remember? }

Amantalathiel
03-23-2004, 07:04 PM
I could make tofu and soba (SP?) noodles ^_^

Tainted-Embrace
03-23-2004, 07:12 PM
Ramen, lmfao - Nevermind X.x'

Akiko Ki
03-23-2004, 08:49 PM
::jumps around:: My mom has off so I can go for sure not to mention I got stuff to give lol. ::feels like santa clus or something::

Tainted-Embrace
03-23-2004, 08:55 PM
YAY. o.o !!!! You should go to Otakont oo.

lumichan
03-23-2004, 10:28 PM
I can go - I just need a ride. ^^; If people can't make it early, we could always do the Otaku Unite thing and then head to the teahouse place.

Tainted-Embrace
03-23-2004, 11:01 PM
o.o...... Tea HOuse then OTaku.!
Lol.

Hime no Toki
03-24-2004, 09:12 AM
LMAO...soba...XD And I'm Ayame...and Ayame eats soba with confidence. XD Ok, so I never had it and I might not be confident about actually EATING it...but that's because me is a picky eater. ^^;

I think the best bet is to try to not bring messy food since I know we're all going to be cautious in our costumes and not want stuff to spill. XD Good idea to bring some cleaning supplies while we're at it, just in case.

*~Hime no Toki~*

Sorahana
03-24-2004, 01:25 PM
*laughs at Janet* Lol ^^;. I love your Ayame costume btw ^_^. And I think everyone got scared off again *sweatdrops*. Come back please...................lol.
Anyway its up to you whther to bring food or not.but then wouldn't this just turn into a picnic? ^^; Then again it is up to you all, I'm very flexible lol.

Amantalathiel
03-24-2004, 05:53 PM
No soba? ahh its good, and not really messy, you can eat it plain (never did that) or with seasame oil and soysauce with the tofu to top it off ^_^ mmmmm so good ^_^

Tainted-Embrace
03-24-2004, 09:46 PM
I think we can all be like 'Aw' Oh Ah.
Yay I can't wait.
LETS THINK OF POSES!.

Sorahana
03-25-2004, 05:21 PM
Get there first then think of poses lol XD;. So..........*pokes the thread* It's dying again ;;. I'm looking forward to this much ^_^. I'm hoping to have Aerith done by this but I need to hit up some stores for costume supplies XD;

Misa-chan
03-25-2004, 05:26 PM
Hmm, I'll bring...... I guess I can maybe get some giant pocky that morning ^^; Anything that won't get on my huge white Meiling sleeves x.x

Sorahana
03-25-2004, 05:30 PM
You're being Meiling? Coolness ^o^. I love Meiling!! But yesh definetly bring Giant Pocky *________*. Every cosplayer needs some pocky lol XD;
Hmm.......maybe just maybe I'll drag my boyfriend along since he REALLY wants to go to a convention with me sometime and he wants to cosplay o_O;. But he doesn't even like anime lol XD;. WE'LL CONVERT HIM! lol

Tainted-Embrace
03-25-2004, 06:05 PM
Shes being Meilin. Cause
I asked her to be.
o.O I wanted her to be mai Meilin when I was Sakura.
Since she is doing it with me for O t a k o n.
o.o' { SOMEONE BE TOMOYO! Omg. }

Amantalathiel
03-25-2004, 06:47 PM
Convert!!!

Tainted-Embrace
03-25-2004, 07:30 PM
o.O You convert, and someone be Tomoyo - from CCS.

Sorahana
03-26-2004, 04:26 PM
I'll have a busy weekend that weekend lol XD;. The 17th is the photoshoot and the 18th I'm singing the National Anthem with my vocal music class at the Phillies game ^_^! Go me? lol.
One costume I'm wearing I decided today. An orginal character I'm gonna make lol =P. Doodled the design today during Algebra lol.

Amantalathiel
03-26-2004, 07:00 PM
I love doodling costumes in math class. and it only happens in math class

Xx Lulu xX
03-27-2004, 10:28 AM
^^ HI AGAINNNNN!!! -.- ive been lazy and not been keeping up on my threads lol BUT i ahve GOOD News!

Me, Isami, and a Friend (who has no C.c account) are gonna go! And were gonna do an Ah Megami-sama group! lol so yea, im gonna have to whip togetehr a ghetto urd costume in like..half a month!

^^ i can bring another cake? :D i like bringing cakes..im gonna bring a cake...ahahah :D CAKE! Cake and urd..what a combo lol

Tainted-Embrace
03-27-2004, 10:35 AM
O.O Yes you can bring cake.
If you bring Cake.
I'll bring a Pizza.
Amanda can bring Chips and Prestles.
Someone can bring drinks.
Someone can bring Candy.
Someone can bring napkins and paper plates.
And then someone can bring Pocky and Japanese candy.
Someone! Lol<3.

Tainted-Embrace
03-27-2004, 10:36 AM
Or if noone wants me to bring it I won't X.X?.... -Twitchu.-
SOMEONE HELP ME MAKE A SUBARU OUTFIT { or make me it }
FOR OTAKON.
I PAY MONEY lol.

Xx Lulu xX
03-27-2004, 10:37 AM
lol calm down there! its just cake lol but yeah im excited, i havent had mah photo taken in like..fo eva lol -.- god i sound so stuck up but i just love being a cosplayer XDD

Tainted-Embrace
03-27-2004, 10:40 AM
Lol. CAKE IS YUMMY.
-Squeal.-

Xx Lulu xX
03-27-2004, 10:45 AM
lol i guess it is? well i need to get me some good ref. piccies of urd.....i wanna have teh best....ghettofied urd i can lol

Tainted-Embrace
03-27-2004, 10:51 AM
-Must see that.-
;.; I wish I could make things.
I need Subaru's outfittt from .hack//sign!
Lol but for the shoot.
I got o.o Sakura's second movie play dress, that
I didn't wear yet.
Bywawahwa. o.o{ CCS }

Xx Lulu xX
03-27-2004, 11:06 AM
Im ordering my wig today w00t, so at least i know that much'll be accurate as possible lol

Tainted-Embrace
03-27-2004, 11:17 AM
Hehe.
I need a wig for Kagome, and Subaru if I do her.
Bhawhawahwa.

Sorahana
03-27-2004, 12:51 PM
lol i guess it is? well i need to get me some good ref. piccies of urd.....i wanna have teh best....ghettofied urd i can lol
You're doing Urd?! Awesome!! :bigtu: You'll be a great Urd, Lulu ^o^.
And did I hear CAKE?! I WANT CAKE! Lol XD;. No photoshoot would be complete without...............CAKE! *evil laugh*

Tainted-Embrace
03-27-2004, 12:57 PM
>.< I could ask my Grandmom to make more cake too.
o.o Omg.
Angel CAKE.
Or VANILLA CAKE.
x.x Or Pizza.
Or Lol PIZZA?

Sorahana
03-27-2004, 01:02 PM
We'll call it "NE Cosplayers Picnic/Photoshoot: Minified" since probably about only 10 of us will actually go lol XD;. But hey smaller groups are fun! I love Angel food cake *_* lol. But fine I'll bring some sorta food........XD;

Tainted-Embrace
03-27-2004, 01:05 PM
YES.
I'll see if I can get meh Aunt to bring Angel food Cake.
And o.o maybe Pizza? if anyone wants pizza.
Noone said they did, so I v.v

Xx Lulu xX
03-27-2004, 01:19 PM
so about how many are going? and stuff lol

Tainted-Embrace
03-27-2004, 01:44 PM
Me.
Amanda.
Aisha.
Janet.
Nicole.
Alex.
Tiffy.
You.
Your friends.
Tiffys Friends.
And others.
Many <3.

Amantalathiel
03-27-2004, 01:57 PM
Me (Nyssa)
Peggy

and bringing soba and tofu

Tainted-Embrace
03-27-2004, 02:00 PM
{ And } Akio - is making me Selphie's weapon.
And also getting me a Bokken.
<3 Now I'll need to find someone to ._. help me with Subaru's
Weapon.

Oshi
03-27-2004, 02:17 PM
WARNING: The picnic area near Shofuso (the japanese house) requires the purchase of a permit and scheduling when you're going to be using the area.

Just thought I'd give a heads up :)

Tainted-Embrace
03-27-2004, 02:22 PM
o.O La de do.....

Sorahana
03-27-2004, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the heads up Oshi ^_^.
That many people are coming Kayla? Ok then..........XD;. So many people lol. *thinks about finishing her yuna costume for it* ^^;

Tainted-Embrace
03-27-2004, 02:39 PM
Actually Amanda there's more.
o.o'
Lindsey, and some others.
Right? Lol

Tainted-Embrace
03-27-2004, 02:41 PM
Well if we can't eat there, we can always eat before?
Or take it to the Otaku thing Lmfao.

Tainted-Embrace
03-27-2004, 02:42 PM
O.O OR GET THE PERMIT~

Btw, I still want us all to have fun, and have cake.
Omg, and I can't wait to see everyone's costumes.
I need to get mai hair cut, and find ._.
something to use.. -Twitchu.-
Aisha better have the gardar and necklace done by then.
{ I still need angel wings or wings that are white. }

Sorahana
03-27-2004, 02:47 PM
Ok Kayla was it really necessary to triple post? You could of edited your posts -_-;. Just stating a fact. But I think Rinkun is coming? Not sure. But we can eat in the park or something and take pics there then go to the Teahouse I dunno.....

Tainted-Embrace
03-27-2004, 02:51 PM
o.o I tried to edit the post, but it froze, so it was the only thing to do.
And don't yack at me, you doubled post alot in other forums.
NYAH.
Anyways, Rinkun aka Lin I think is going.
She rockers when It comes to eating Sushi.

Akiko Ki
03-27-2004, 03:00 PM
::jumps in:: Well now I have not post for awhile now have I hehe I missed alot. Such a nice day it is today I hope it is the same when we do this cause I don't want to freeze in my ninja outfit lol. Kayla your like me lol keeps adding costumes hehe ^_^. Your prop is also almost done just need the chain now and its finished might touch up some spots but ya its basicly done now.

Tainted-Embrace
03-27-2004, 03:08 PM
Omg>> I love you.
x.x Make me Subaru's weapon too Lol kidding.
I'm a loser Lol.
<3. I love you.

Akiko Ki
03-27-2004, 03:13 PM
your not a loser hehe we shall see I got my own props to do ya know but ya if I got time I might be able to help.

Tainted-Embrace
03-27-2004, 03:33 PM
THanks, I heart you and you rock.

Sorahana
03-28-2004, 09:47 AM
*sweatdrops* Yea I hope its nice and warm too =D. This is good then. Every month now I have something to do lol XD;
April-photoshoot
May-NE Cosplayers picnic
June-AnimeNext?
July-Otakon

Go me? Lol XD; *bounces off*

Tainted-Embrace
03-28-2004, 01:28 PM
I hope I can go to all of these.

Sorahana
03-28-2004, 03:29 PM
I can't ;;. My mom is tired of driving me everywhere. I am obviously coming to the photoshoot but after that probably can't go anywhere since she;s fed up with drving me. If she'd take me for my permit and stuff like that maybe since I do have a car, just can't drive it yet ^^; And she said it depends on my grades if I go to anymore cons ;;. She said if I don't improve she's not taking me to Otakon so.....

Tainted-Embrace
03-28-2004, 04:00 PM
IMPROVE THEN.. -Jebus.- >.<!

Sorahana
03-28-2004, 04:59 PM
I'm working on it! Lol ^^;. I'll get them up so be calm ^_~ lol.
I need to get costume supplies sometime soon lol XD. So many costumes to do..........^^;

Tainted-Embrace
03-28-2004, 05:31 PM
I managed mine down to 5 Lol.

Amantalathiel
03-28-2004, 07:35 PM
I have one, i think i'm going to stay in the cofort zone now, or make a dr. cube one, really want to do that ^_^

Tainted-Embrace
03-28-2004, 07:42 PM
x.x Maybe I should - lessing the rest too?

Amantalathiel
03-28-2004, 07:50 PM
see, I know I wouldn't have time and skills, dr cubes easy, make a box, tifa is easy, wears hardly anything, i'm going to ease myself into the whole cosplay thing

Tainted-Embrace
03-28-2004, 07:57 PM
o.o Lol.

-Sakura
-Yuna
-Subaru
-Sakura
-Kagome

I already have Sakura Kagome, and Yuna on the way.
x.x Lol.

Amantalathiel
03-28-2004, 08:01 PM
I think your goning to get a heart attack from the stress >_>

Amantalathiel
03-28-2004, 08:03 PM
oh and I might do evil princess sara, digi charat brown haired girl, white mage, and a ska band thing, but most of it I will buy the outfits, not sew, salvaltion army, its good to be cheap ^_^

Akiko Ki
03-28-2004, 08:05 PM
I am doing 5 this year as well and I can't sew for beans hehe but I can make props and armor so ya I guess every cosplayer hs a good and bad point I wish I could sew though I could get alot more costumes done that way. But alise I can only do props and stink very badly at sewing ^_^;;

Amantalathiel
03-28-2004, 08:07 PM
my sewing machine hates me, and I hate it, so we leave each other alone, all I use is ductape, safty pins, and siccors, I think i'm good at buying the clothes and making them look right

Akiko Ki
03-28-2004, 08:10 PM
lol the sewing machine hates you thats good ya I hate mine it well my moms its a peice of poo never works right for me and I know how to sew its just I hate the machine I am doing it and and I iwll not make a costume by hand never ever no way. thats what machines are for ^_^ mabe some day I will do my own I hope. till then I will stick to props instead those tools like me more.

Tainted-Embrace
03-28-2004, 08:14 PM
X.X SOMEONE BE IN MY THINGS.
Lol.

Akiko Ki
03-28-2004, 08:52 PM
::jumps around:: Yay my friend finaly got are web site up for prop commission ya ya its free right now but hell I don't got money to get a paid one yet so sue me. Wait don't then I really wont have money any way its here http://www.geocities.com/akiko2katsu/index.html and Kayal your the first to get one of my props for some one else you should be honrd j/k. not like I never made any before lol just not for some one else ::jumps with joy::

P.s its still in the makeing o we don't have every thing up yet ^_^;;

Tainted-Embrace
03-28-2004, 09:05 PM
o.o Do you want me to pay you for the two you're making?

Akiko Ki
03-29-2004, 02:09 PM
Nope No pay ^_^. They are free to you cause ya I feel like being nice so no charge don't worry.

Tainted-Embrace
03-29-2004, 04:23 PM
So sweeeet.
^.^ -Blush Blush.- Thank you!
I ADORE YOU.
!!!!

Sorahana
03-30-2004, 07:58 PM
Ok folks I need your opinion. The NE Cosplayers picnic is on April 24th! *cheers and does her happy dance* Ahem anyway do we still wanna do this photoshoot or save it for another time?

Akiko Ki
03-30-2004, 08:07 PM
From me I still want it cause I don't think i can make it to the one on the 24th cause thats the day I start work so ya can't miss that but then agian thats me so ya.

Tainted-Embrace
03-30-2004, 08:08 PM
I want to do this.
and the NorthEast Photo thing.
So don't cancel this!!
This is suppose to be fun >.O

Sorahana
03-30-2004, 08:14 PM
I hope my mom is ok with the idea she'll have to transport me to two events in two weekends ^^;. But fine we'll keep this going. Yea for cosplay events lol XD;

Tainted-Embrace
03-30-2004, 08:16 PM
: ) Tee hee, the shoot is on!

Akiko Ki
03-30-2004, 08:24 PM
Yay ::jumps for joy:: ^_^ that makes me happy

Tainted-Embrace
03-30-2004, 08:29 PM
YAY uber-licious.
This
Must
Stay
On.
<3....
{ BOKKEN BOKKEN Lol }

lumichan
03-30-2004, 09:33 PM
On the 24th~? Aww, too bad, I wanted to see the Otaku Unite thing. X3;

Hime no Toki
03-31-2004, 12:27 PM
I'm being Ayame for the shoot and a surprise character for the picnic. ^.~ The costume will probably be super ghetto, but aw well. XD I already have a lot of the things I need for it. ^^ Basically just need a wig and I'm set.

*~Hime no Toki~*

Sorahana
03-31-2004, 04:19 PM
We should start planning a time to meet and stuff like that ^^. So what time is good for everyone?

Tainted-Embrace
03-31-2004, 06:58 PM
17 - Amanda's photo thing and OTaku Unite.
24th - Oshi's thing.

Amantalathiel
03-31-2004, 07:14 PM
yea, I still want to go to otaku unite

Akiko Ki
03-31-2004, 07:19 PM
::evil Laugh:: Your props is done ::swings them around then hits lamp :: hehe not really but ya they are done kayla ^_^

Tainted-Embrace
03-31-2004, 07:28 PM
OMG REALLY?! -Melts.-
I HEART YOU.

Akiko Ki
03-31-2004, 08:36 PM
Yes really would I saw that if I was lieing. oh one thing if you want I cna dry brush some of it to looks like it went through a battle but I don't have to if you don't want me to.

Tainted-Embrace
03-31-2004, 08:41 PM
Now I just need to find ._. someone
to do the Subaru weapon Lol : ).
Muwahwa you rule though,
we must take lots of poses together.
{ And one year or thing }
{ Do - Ryoko and Asuka - Realbout- yada. }

Akiko Ki
03-31-2004, 08:48 PM
Yes for sure Awsome poses ^_^ just don't kill any one hehe j/k

Tainted-Embrace
03-31-2004, 08:54 PM
Lol... -Winkers.- We can
rock the socks!

KuroBara
03-31-2004, 08:56 PM
edit: Gah! posted in the wrong NE photo thing.

*brain has ceased to function*

Tainted-Embrace
03-31-2004, 09:02 PM
-Pets.- It's ok lady, BREATH lol.

Ashbrie
04-02-2004, 06:42 PM
*Pokes in.* My friend and I have been pondering about coming to this picnic, for picnics are good! Only problem is I noticed you all talking about heading over to the OtakuUnite thing as well, which would be cool…except we won’t have a car, we’re just going to be dropped off there. So…is the OtakuUnite thing within walking distance? X_o Or would we just be better off staying at one or the other and not attempting to go to both?

Amantalathiel
04-02-2004, 06:51 PM
i don't have a car, I think it will be septa

Tainted-Embrace
04-02-2004, 08:17 PM
: ) I can't wait.
Someone help meh.
Should I be
Sakura.
Yuna.
Kagome(If I get a Wig or black hair >> washable stuff.).
O.O;;
Naked.
: O! Lol.