PDA

View Full Version : Ojamajo Doremi?

Doremi Chan
11-14-2002, 04:59 PM
Anyone else like this super kawaii anime? I think it is so cute! I wish someone would sub it!

Yuna
11-14-2002, 06:18 PM
Magical Babies!!!

I wish someone would sub it too... lol. But it's always fun watching plotless anime with cute little girls and marbles turn into witches and do weird things AND not know what they heck is going on!!

Doremi Chan
11-14-2002, 07:26 PM
:)

Sakura
11-14-2002, 08:28 PM
I've managed to find a few fansubs on Kazaa before ^^ very cute show. I try to collect the cute toys/plushies so I get 'em when I go to conventions.

Doremi Chan
11-14-2002, 08:40 PM
that's a good place to get itmes. When I went to Japan I bought so much doremi items I came back with 3 suitcases when I went with two ^^

So who's your fav character?

I like Doremi, Momoko, LaLa, DoDo, BaBa and the newest ojamajo, hana chan (the baby)

Rinkun
11-14-2002, 08:51 PM
i've been recording Dokka~n! ever since i got here to Japan.

i seriously want to shoot Hana. she was much better as a baby. but i luffles my Onpu and Momoko ::huggles:: which reminds me...i still need to get Onpu to complete my figure set and Doremi to complete my magnet set >=D

Doremi Chan
11-14-2002, 08:59 PM
Yes, I agree that hana chan is a werido but she can't help it (although she has the body of a 12 year old, she still has the mind of a 2 year old) I just compleated my Motto! video set. It's sad at the end. I just started collecting Dokkan videos. I have vol.1 and 2 and should have 3 soon. The music is neat also.

Yuna
11-15-2002, 04:42 AM
hehe, we all know mine! Lala, Momoko-chan and Onpu! XD They're all so freaking cute though! *-*

Sakura
11-15-2002, 05:57 AM
Onpu and Aiko... both very kawaii ^_^

KuroBara
11-17-2002, 09:13 AM
I bought a pair of really cute chopsticks in Disney world having no clue what the little characters on them were. I found they were from "Doremi" and squeed over the cute little magical girls!

Since Lala was my childhood nickname, I would love to cosplay as her. Plus, those poofy pants look like fun.

Yuna
11-17-2002, 09:23 AM
Omigosh, those pants *are* a lot of fun X3 there's so much of them that you can hold them out like a skirt XDDD And the cone makes you taller then almost everyone >3 bwahahahahaha...

http://yuna.gling-glo.net/cosplay/b.jpg

KuroBara
11-17-2002, 09:36 AM
So cute! Wow, how nice of Tristen to give that to you!

*wishes for a cosplay fairy to leave things in her closet*

Yuna
11-17-2002, 10:53 AM
*-* It was the best birthday present I've ever gotten because it really came from the heart and from pure love of our hobby. I am *so* lucky to have her as a friend. *-*

Maryssa
11-17-2002, 01:27 PM
Momoko is DA BOMB =p Worrrrd to NY chicks who speak icky japanese XD

Yuna
11-17-2002, 01:28 PM
HAHAHAHAHA ::falls over laughing:: Omg, that was great XDD

Doremi Chan
11-18-2002, 12:31 AM
KuroBaraDuelist, :lol: I found out about doremi the same way almost! I was looking for Sailor Moon items in a gift store and found this cute little girl on a spoon. I was hooked! I had to get all the matching items. Fork,Chopstick and holder, bowlws and cup. Doremi's name looks like the word "Chat" so I thought it was "something chat" My Mom's friend knew Japanese so, I asked her to translate. All she could get was "Ojamajo" I did a search and found 1 page in english. I was thrilled. I found out that it was called "Useless or Bothersome Witch Doremi"

The only fairy names I don't get are HeHe, ToTo and Baba (all adult fairies except for toto) all the other ojamajo fairies including LaLa have music note names. DoDo, ReRe, MiMi, FaFa, RoRo(soso),LaLa and NiNi (TiTi)

Yuna
11-18-2002, 09:02 AM
The have to keep with the repetative double sylibols

Doremi Chan
12-17-2002, 01:04 AM
Hana Chan has a new pet! Pao Chan the elephant! Kinda reminds me of Dumbo. It even flies *_*

PAO CHAN! (http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/doremi_D/poji/27_4.jpg)

Gackt Fangirl
12-18-2002, 09:07 PM
I Really like this show, the 1st season op is awesome!

Doremi Chan
12-18-2002, 09:29 PM
I love all the openigns! But the 3rd and 4th season openings are cute also!!

Silence Glaive
01-11-2003, 09:55 AM
I'm probably one of the few people here who became a fan of Doremi after actually watching it. At Shoujocon 2001 I was roaming between screening rooms, and opened the door to find...Onpu. They had a 4 episode screener of Doremi with the first 2 episodes, then two from the # season. Due to my love for all that is cute, my bankbook immediately felt the pressure of a buying spree on CDJapan (where I actually acquired all but two of the existing albums) and ebay, where I found 90% of the figures, cards and plushies...there is more, but it would take forever to list it.

AshleyV
01-11-2003, 11:19 AM
Onpu all the way! Gotta love Onpu!

Doremi Chan
01-11-2003, 07:31 PM
I just got vol.3 of Dokkan today! Yay! The Flat 4 boys are back! My Akatuki Kun is back! ^^

Hikaru
02-02-2003, 04:21 PM
My friends friend liked Ojamajo Doremi then all of a sudden I got into it :) My fav is Aiko (we have the same birthday!) but Onpu too. When my friends showed me a picture of all of them I remember saying, "The purple and blue ones look cool". Ever since that day I have been a Ojamajo fan!

Lynzie
02-02-2003, 04:57 PM
I don't remember when I first came across Ojamajo Doremi, but I love it to death. ^_^ Someone is subbing it, by the way; I've seen the first two episodes subbed. But since it's only one person working on it, it's taking a long time. ^^;

I have an Aiko UFO plush, and little megnet plushes of all the witches. ^_^

Doremi Chan
02-02-2003, 11:33 PM
It's sad because doremi has finally ended in Japan ;_; It beat Sailor Moon in # of epps by 1! In only 4 seasons!

Yeah, I saw the first epp subbed! It was great! I just wish it would be adopted by an American Anime company.

Hikaru
02-08-2003, 10:45 PM
I'm only able to rent Japanese with no subtitles tapes :( I heard it was supposed to be dubbed a year or two ago. Why haven't they yet? It's not like it has anything bad in it! It's one of the most innocent animes I've heard of!

Doremi Chan
02-08-2003, 10:50 PM
I buy them from a grocery store. I heard the same thing! That was 2 years ago. It's been shown in Korea, Hong Kong, France, Germany and Mexico so it is on it's way we hope! This anime has everything! ^^

Hikaru
02-09-2003, 04:07 PM
I wonder what channel they would play it on?