PDA

View Full Version : Cheaper than con hotel

Celine
03-02-2013, 08:24 AM
Anybody looking to save a few dollars, the Doubletree next door to the Hyatt is only $101/night right now. It's literally feet away from the Hyatt, just on the other side of Allen Center.

http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/texas/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-houston-downtown-HOUDBDT/index.html

yamibakura03
03-02-2013, 09:57 PM
Anybody looking to save a few dollars, the Doubletree next door to the Hyatt is only $101/night right now. It's literally feet away from the Hyatt, just on the other side of Allen Center.

http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/texas/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-houston-downtown-HOUDBDT/index.html

Really? I might see if I get a room or not since I have already reserved a room at Hyatt.

Edit: The $101 per night is for those who want to pay in full price upfront. The normal rate is $119 which is not a bad deal at all. Much cheaper then the $135 rate of Hyatt and its really close like you said. I walk pass the doubletree on my way to work and all.

Celine
03-03-2013, 08:42 AM
True it's the prepay amount but you save more than $30 off the con rate next door. Con is only 2 weeks out so I'm sure most people know by now if they are going.

The other cool thing about that hotel is it comes with unlimited free cookies! lol. I think their parking might be cheaper too.

yamibakura03
03-03-2013, 04:02 PM
True it's the prepay amount but you save more than $30 off the con rate next door. Con is only 2 weeks out so I'm sure most people know by now if they are going.

The other cool thing about that hotel is it comes with unlimited free cookies! lol. I think their parking might be cheaper too.

I do love cookies. There tempting us with cookies and all. And I made a reservation with double tree and cancel the one in Hyatt. I had the money ready so yeah, the 30$ off was a good deal and all. Im set to go and I'll have money to spare for goodies at the con :)

Thanks for the info Celine.

Zaiten
03-03-2013, 10:02 PM
Jackpot, I just booked there as well! Save about $100 and have to walk one block, maybe, that's a deal for me! Means more cosplay spending. ^_^ My Hyatt also just opened up, since I canceled right away. Hope we'll be on the same floor guys. :3