PDA

View Full Version : Paradise Kiss Photo shoot at Anime Boston

AkaneSaotome
03-10-2004, 01:33 PM
Is there going to be a Paradiss Kiss photo shoot at anime boston at all. If so, when and where? I'm bringing my Mikako costume with me, so if there is one I'd like to be in it. :japan:

kijo
03-10-2004, 02:13 PM
I'm not sure about a photoshoot, I'd like to be in one too! I'm planning on making Isabella...hopefully ^^;; I'd be interested in this shoot too if anyone knows of one or wants to make one or something. ^^

rei_hino
03-10-2004, 03:55 PM
That's be fun, I'd want to be Miwako, but I don't have any more money to sew-_-

AkaneSaotome
03-11-2004, 08:31 AM
Well I know theres a group thats doing a paradise Kiss Skit for the mascarade. Maybe we can get them to join us in a photo shoot. So lets see how many people are intereseted and if theres enough we'll make a time and place to meet. Probablly Saturday would be best. Since thats when the mascarade is. Post here if your interested in being in the Paradise Kiss photo shoot. And keep checking back. I'll post a time and meeting place. :p

Kaede
03-11-2004, 07:46 PM
I know this was in some other thread somewhere...
Yeah, there's already a huge gathering planned for Sat. I know our Parakiss group will be in their costumes all day, so whatever works around the events best. Preferably a gathering sometime before the jrock masquerade, though ^__^
I'm cosplaying Tsutomu by the way.

shiroi_yukiko
03-11-2004, 10:42 PM
If we can pick a time, my group will be there! (I'm assuming you meant us, right? ^^; ) That's so cool that you're going to do Mikako! Yay! Like Kaede said though, we need to make it before the Jrock masquerade. There's actually a second group floating around out there too, so I'll let them know. ^^

Casey Catt
03-12-2004, 02:41 AM
I'm the George from that second group, bringing a Miwako, Arashi, and Isabella; we're definitely up for it, just name the time! I love that so many people are doing Parakiss this year. :D

AkaneSaotome
03-12-2004, 12:53 PM
Yeah thats great! I'm excited! Well lets see it will be on Saturady and before the Mascarade. What does everyone think about the time? Early in the morning? Later in the day? What do you think?

shiroi_yukiko
03-12-2004, 03:36 PM
11:30-noon? I'm gonna be busy from 1 onward on Saturday, so before that is good. Not too early though. Haha.

electra blue
03-13-2004, 01:02 AM
If so, I'm going to take part! I'm going to cosplay Miwako at AB :crest:

Sweet~Pea
03-13-2004, 05:23 PM
This sounds fun. I'm wearing "Stage 2" Yukari on Saturday.
The other place that this was being discussed was here > http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=27683

Hope to see you all at AB04 :japan:
Cheers
-Christa

AkaneSaotome
03-14-2004, 11:39 AM
Thats great I think 11:30-Noon is a great Idea! It's early but not too early and it's not in the way of other things that are going on in the afternoon. So lets confirm it. Saturday at 11:30am to 12pm+. But where is a good place to have it?In the middle of the lobby? or in the towers?

shiroi_yukiko
03-19-2004, 10:20 PM
Lobby? I dunno.That's a pretty central area though. We can always meet there and then move elsewhere if we want.

AkaneSaotome
03-19-2004, 10:54 PM
Well it depends. It will be 11:30 in the morning. There may not be alot of people. And if you want alot of people to take our pictures, the lobby's a great place to do it. But if not, I heard the castle towers area was pretty spacy. :)

shiroi_yukiko
03-20-2004, 11:34 AM
Haha. There will be a lot of people around at that time of the day! Even last year it was crazy packed on Saturday in the morining. I don't think we have to worry about that. My group is probably going to want to take some slightly-more-posed, nice pics at some point though, if we want to combine that idea with this. But anyway, I think at least meeting in the lobby is not a bad idea. ^^

Kurthy133
03-26-2004, 11:13 AM
maybe we can meet in the lobby and then take a short walk over to the public gardens - its really pretty there and by then the flowers will be gorgeous i bet ^^

PS - i'm the Miwako from warumono's group ^^;

Sweet~Pea
03-26-2004, 02:27 PM
I agree with this. That would be a beautiful setting for these costumes. :japan:
Good thinking Kurthy ;) *waves*
Cheers
-Christa

AkaneSaotome
03-27-2004, 03:03 PM
Thats a great idea!! It would be so pretty. :) Let's go with that. So we will meet in the center of the lobby at 11:30am on Saturday and then all move to the gardens for nicely laid out pictures!! Good for everyone?? I hope so! I can't wait. YAY! :jjacks:

Bekah
12-01-2004, 01:05 AM
Drop it like it's hoooooot