PDA

View Full Version : Questions regarding transferring pre-reg badges

TheAnarCHris
03-10-2004, 01:34 PM
Alright, instead of PM poor PatrickD who has nothing to do with regristration, I decided to make this thread to see if anybody from AB can help me out here.

Here's the situation, a bunch of my friends found out they can't make it to AB, due to easter or other various reasons. They want to transfer their pregs to others who werent able to pre-reg so they can get their 40 bucks back.....can we still do this, or is there sum deadline for pass tranfers?

Michela
03-10-2004, 06:35 PM
I doubt it, but it would be extremely helpful if you could, as many people missed the pre-registration closing (my friend was late by one day o.O) and it would be lovely if we could find a way to negotiate...

TyJILDown
03-10-2004, 07:34 PM
March 9th was the deadline for pre reg transfers...I posted on the boards about maybe getting them in at a later time but got no response. I hope they will be understanding of the fact and not let passes go to waste.

TheAnarCHris
03-11-2004, 09:07 AM
I really dont even see why the deadline is neccassry. Sh-t happends and things change at the last minute, and I'd hate to see at least 3 of my friends screwed out of cash. And what really sucks is that there's no direct way to contact anyone from AB staff directly.

TyJILDown
03-11-2004, 10:42 AM
Only way to contact them is vai this form, and direct it to the Registration Manager:

http://www.animeboston.com/about/form.html

SO far I know Registration has been good with handling e-mails.

We can't even transfer our registration to our one friend, we're waiting tosee if Dre got hi press pass, if that is the case he will transfer the pass he has to Toyin. So right now we're short a pass...

luvnpeese
03-11-2004, 05:43 PM
If anyone is selling their pass... I WILL BUY!! XO

Michela
03-11-2004, 08:19 PM
If anyone is selling their pass... I WILL BUY!! XO

I too am willing to make arrangements; my friend without a pass is desperate... o.O
I sincerely hope the transfers work out for everyone! I'm sure (or at least hope!) the staff will read and understand your request... though registration is closed, hopefully they will still be willing to change any needed information.

sheepsarai
03-24-2004, 07:30 PM
I have a werird situation going on, now i preregistered myself anf my parents on the same night, however when we went to preregister for my friend who is coming along registration had closed, so my question is, will it be an issue if my friend just uses my moms pass instead of my mom using it? or do i have to contact the people at anime boston?

maxx00x
03-25-2004, 04:11 PM
they need id when they pick up the badges so people faking their someone else don't get them. Suggestion checking the faq caus ei think this may be in their if not ask on the boards.