PDA

View Full Version : Perfect naruto headbands cheap and easy

orichimarux13
03-10-2004, 08:46 PM
my mom is a genius i have the perfect way to make naruto head bands. all you need is
1.soda can
2.can opener
3. scissors
4.black marker
5. optional use paper clip to engrave symbol
6.headband
7.staples../.silver brads
this might sound cheap to you but this is the perfect way to make a naruto style head band first you take an aluminum can cut the top off with a can opener then cut down one side. then you cut around the botom part of the can. you now switch it over on the silver side of the can measure out a good looking size band cut it out then design. the aluminum is weak so this wouldnt be protection but for cosplay its great and cheap to make. basicly you take silver brads or staples and put them through the headband and then you have it ready to design!! :skidude2: if you want pictures of these headbands just ask!

dk_kaze_no_kage
03-10-2004, 09:34 PM
i guess that works, i usually jsut use a piece of thin sheet aluminum much liek tha cans only a bit thicker and work them with the dremel lol

Eleryth
03-10-2004, 10:35 PM
Yeah, I would use aluminum sheeting as well (or flashing). It doesn't dent as easily as a popcan does. However, your method could be made at home in no time at all with materials you already have lying around.