PDA

View Full Version : Oregon City cosplayers!

Disasterbate
03-11-2013, 07:11 PM
Native Oregonian! I live in Oregon City, and here, not a lot of people are into anime. Or so it seems. The only time I ever get to see other Otaku is at Kumoricon.

I am originally from Gladstone, but I also have family in Milwaukie. The Anime Club at Gladstone High School was formed by me and a close friend last year.

Looking for any cosplayers in any of those areas! :)

Blue Leader
03-22-2013, 01:41 AM
Unfortunately, Oregon doesn't really seem to be a "cosplay hotspot". I live in Portland and there isn't really much around here when it comes to anime or cosplay, either, despite the claims of the popularity of comic books (which I never see this "popularity" >>;; ). Outside of KumoriCon, which isn't even in Oregon anymore (though it's just right across the bridge), there doesn't seem to be a whole lot. I rarely find people here who are into anime, let alone cosplay... :(

princessmoon
04-28-2013, 09:59 PM
I concur, Blue Leader. Not much down here in Corvallis either. There was a small anime club when I attended OSU but mostly it was watching anime together... Not much involvement with cosplay. Regardless of where Kcon resides, it still is my home con. I don't feel as foreign @ Kumori compared to other cons. :)

MiloPhoenix
06-27-2013, 04:02 PM
I just moved to Oregon and I haven't really met anyone who likes anime out here... but then again, I'm also not anywhere near people to socialize with/meet. Way excited for Kumoricon

QSAlois
06-30-2013, 03:22 AM
Im all the way in this town called McMinnville XD Kinda near Portland sorta idk but I'd love to find some people from my home state too ; u ;

MiloPhoenix
06-30-2013, 11:24 PM
McMinnville is an hour from me. ^_^ Yay boonie people!