PDA

View Full Version : Photo Comment Problems?

Ineedaname9
03-27-2013, 08:11 PM
I've apparently have been getting comments on some of the photos I recently posted but I can only get the notification if I view someone else's profile? Also, I can't reply to the comment ether.

Has this been happening to anyone else? Or is the site just glitching on me?

sooyong
03-29-2013, 02:12 AM
I don't know about the viewing part, but I can't reply to a comment I just got on one of my costumes :/

TheAnimeKid
04-21-2013, 06:33 PM
I'm having a similar problem, where some of my costume say they have comments, but when I click on the costume the comments aren't showing. It's saying 'comments 1' but not actually showing any comment underneath. Could they have been deleted or something?

Admin
04-21-2013, 10:20 PM
I'm having a similar problem, where some of my costume say they have comments, but when I click on the costume the comments aren't showing. It's saying 'comments 1' but not actually showing any comment underneath. Could they have been deleted or something?

That typically happens if someone spams the comments - depending on the severity we jump in and mass remove the spam comments directly in the database. I probably forgot to run the comment recount so it's still showing as having a comment - I'll run the fix tonight.

TheAnimeKid
04-22-2013, 03:44 AM
oh right, thank you then ^^ I was just curious as this had never happened before. Thank you for the quick reply though!