PDA

View Full Version : AZ gets their own version of Ramen and Rice

!*Jessi-Chan*!
03-14-2004, 05:21 PM
Hello everyone. I saw Ramen And Rice (the Duo who entertains people in lines at cons by playing songs on their cello and violin) in Anime Invasion Magazineand something struck my mind like lightning: your clarinet is just sitting right there! and u already know some anime songs....so....why not entertain people at AZ when you're a bit bored with nothing to do! SO, introducing: Heaven#7: The Clarinetist (<---the name is actually an original costume from my original anime!) Also, Heaven#7: The Dancer! (the person that dances in the hallways to favorite tunes! Do u think i'll be allowed to do so. It's just a certain times at the con last year, i got bored and me and my friend just went crazy. If i'm allowed, i'll def. bring the Ladybug Radio and my Clarinet along! :) One day, i'll be featured in a magazine too lol.

liz-maru
03-14-2004, 05:25 PM
i think that would be cool ^o^ lol

!*Jessi-Chan*!
03-14-2004, 06:21 PM
I REALLY wanna do this. (it beats con boredom) You guys can request songs...here's my current play list....(i feel so professional!)
Heart of Sword: RK ending theme
Catch U, Catch Me: Cardcaptor Sakura
Just communication: GW ending
i think i have some Chrono Cross songs in my music folder....but i'm about to go find some more songs to add to the playlist! :)I also gotta contact AZ to see if it's ok

Omittchi
03-14-2004, 07:43 PM
:jjacks: I wanna make a request! How about Hohoemi no Bakudan (from Yu Yu Hakusho) or For Real (from Saiyuki)? I think you have a great idea!Hope they let you do it.

Farmboybob
03-14-2004, 08:36 PM
Ohh, you can do Just communication? Awesome, I'll request that one if I see you.

Also, where in the anime insider does it have Ramen and Rice? I may have missed that page. :D

weirdness
03-14-2004, 08:46 PM
That's going to be really cool if you are able to do it! I doubt anyone would mind! I'll definately have to take a picture of you if you do get to perform for everyone in the halls. :bigtu: That would be so neat!!!

!*Jessi-Chan*!
03-15-2004, 07:03 AM
i can't rightfully remember what page it was....b/c i read the entire magazine in the store ^_^. I think it was something about con stars...

Yep, i love doing Just Communication...one of my favorites. And i'll look for those other songs, Omittchi.

DDR Faery Spice
03-15-2004, 05:06 PM
oooh, if you don't mind, I'd love to stop by and sing some with you...it'd be so much fun!

SakeNinja2
03-15-2004, 10:25 PM
Hey Jessi-chan, where you do find anime music, like sheet music? I haven't seen too many sites with it. It's a great idea though. Do you think they would let me play my guitar during the karaoke? I've been working on some anime/jpop songs. A lot of people just got up there and played around last year though. Hey Ninja-girl, what's a song you want to sing, I'll play it.

DDR Faery Spice
03-16-2004, 05:00 PM
It'd be awesome if you learned the riffs for "Sobakasu" from Rurouni Kenshin--it would be kickarse if I had the guitar to go along with my singing!!! jessi-chan: do you use sheet music from online, or learn by ear/do notation??

SakeNinja2
03-16-2004, 10:09 PM
It'd be awesome if you learned the riffs for "Sobakasu" from Rurouni Kenshin--it would be kickarse if I had the guitar to go along with my singing!!! Sobakasu... that's one of the opening songs by Judy & Mary, because I was just working on that and their other Kenshin opening, "half".

DDR Faery Spice
03-17-2004, 03:52 PM
awesome!!!!

keri1966
03-24-2004, 08:05 PM
Sounds great. Hope you get the okay to do it. :)

j-chan
04-02-2004, 09:46 PM
I think "Wind," the first ED from Naruto, would sound absolutely lovely on the clarinet. <3