PDA

View Full Version : slamdunkteam? ebay store

Toastx
03-29-2013, 04:28 AM
Does anyone have experience with this store? http://stores.ebay.com/SlamDunkTeam
A lot of feedback I read looks although very positive, suspiciously repetitive. However, their akashi rakuzan jersey is the most accurate I can find (as far as photos of listed items go) across ebay and taobao. I want to know if this store is trustworthy to buy from.

usuyukisou
03-29-2013, 09:18 PM
Ebay's feedback system can, unfortunately, be cheated.

Looking at the product you refer to and others, it looks like they have blurred out someone else's logo/watermark on all of the Kuroko no Basuke jerseys. Personally, I'd pass.

Toastx
04-02-2013, 04:09 PM
can you recommend any other places besides taobao and ebay for kuroko no basuke jerseys/shorts? There aren't any good ones listed on taobao yet.

Toastx
04-02-2013, 04:10 PM
I'm sorry I meant akashi's rakuzan jersey, not kuroko no basuke jerseys in general. The ones they have for the other characters are fabulous and perfect

usuyukisou
04-02-2013, 07:39 PM
To be honest, I do not follow the Kuroko series, so I never paid attention to that category when browsing sites. I'll revisit the places I usually hit up and get back to you this weekend if any of them offer the Akashi Rakuzan jersey.

PS I know you only wanted the Akashi jersey; however, all of the images in the site you linked in the Kuroko category feature that similar odd band across the middle of the image, which is what I found a little suspicious.

Toastx
04-03-2013, 11:40 AM
yeah I started to see it too. Their watermark had a strange blur in the background