PDA

View Full Version : Eidoloncosplay?

Pennilee
04-02-2013, 03:23 PM
Hi, I bought a cosplay from Eidoloncosplay about a month ago and they gave me a tracking that's this: RB013612032CN- I'm a little suspicious of them since they only responded to my questions regarding the cosplay only after I've threatened to open a PP dispute... so the tracking didn't work on any Chinese or USPS tracking site and the cosplay was supposedly shipped on 3/19/2013 and they said they need 15-30 days for it to arrive, which I can understand but by the time I wait for that my dispute rights will be gone.

Is that a legit tracking number or was I scammed? They said that sometimes the tracking doesn't work, but that tracking didn't look like any tracking I've received from Chinese sellers. I have til 4/11/2013 to open a dispute. :blubber:

Please, someone help! I don't want to lose ~$80. ;u;

princessmarisa
03-05-2014, 07:51 PM
sorry to resurrect such a dead thread but did this work out ok in the end? I want to get a costume from them and can't find any reviews anywhere!

iSketcher
03-06-2014, 01:05 AM
Hmm, I've never heard of this site before.
But I think I found their eBay, their shop name is Eidolon-Cosplay Store.

I looked at their reviews, and their most recent reviews was yesterday, so I'm guessing people are still buying from them. But I'm actually pretty worried about that tracking number. I tried to track it just now, and it still hasn't been updated. I really hope it turned out well for Pennilee.