PDA

View Full Version : FFX Finished Seymour Guado

Maester Seymour
03-16-2004, 07:07 PM
http://www.tekkoshocon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=745

I'm down in the pics a bit...i went with the lulu and rikku (thief), who are lady lulu and mistress of flame of the pyreflies. Thoughts? Oh, and I'm not going to lie, the robes are commisioned (except for the ropes in the robes). But other than that, I did the rest. ~~john

allyunion
03-16-2004, 07:51 PM
Wow... that's some costume.

inSaniTy
03-17-2004, 05:34 PM
The wig could be fixed up a little. It may just be the angle of the pictures, but you need a big...thing of hair hanging in front of your face. And lots of blue-ish veiny things on your skin. :3

Suzushichan
03-17-2004, 07:13 PM
may i glomp you? *glomp!* ^^' heh.heh. awsome costume. ^_^

Maester Seymour
03-18-2004, 07:19 PM
actually, i DO have the big thing in front of my face, it just blended in with the back part of the wig because of the way my head was tilted. i also had the veins on, its just hard to see in the picture. ~~John

musica heart
03-19-2004, 09:20 AM
looks good..even the nails..gosh man..how did you survive with those on..I would like end up getting in some accident with those,
Oh well..it would help with finger foods *stab* " NOW THATS GOOD CHEESE CUBE!"

Saria
03-20-2004, 06:13 AM
I must say that ish an awesome costume! ^____^ Good jobbb~

Din the Dancer
03-20-2004, 06:04 PM
That's really good. That staff kicks arse. O_O

Zei
03-20-2004, 09:43 PM
http://www.tekkoshocon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=745

I'm down in the pics a bit...i went with the lulu and rikku (thief), who are lady lulu and mistress of flame of the pyreflies. Thoughts? Oh, and I'm not going to lie, the robes are commisioned (except for the ropes in the robes). But other than that, I did the rest. ~~john

I love it man! Bravo! Bravo!

lunasgift
03-21-2004, 01:23 PM
Wow...pretty spiffy!

Maester Seymour
03-22-2004, 02:34 PM
^^ thanks everyone. I'll post up my next one when its finished, its anji mito, so gimme a month on that, then ill try something new. ::wanders in thought::

ShuinLookalike
03-23-2004, 10:29 AM
Good job on the costume like it a lot.

Sorahana
03-25-2004, 03:52 PM
*dies* OMG....................that......is......THE BEST SEYMOUR EVER! *super glomps you* MARRY ME! Lol jk xD; You make the most awesome Seymour *_*. Very good job ^_^. I can't wait to see it in person.......at AnimeNext I guess lol ^^.
*revives herself then runs off*

Limeyaku
03-25-2004, 04:14 PM
amazing work! don't be afraid of makeup. ^_~ i'd suggest some dark blue eyemakeup to emphasize your eyes and make'em look more evil and seymour-ish and maybe some eyebrow makeup to perfect the strong angled eyebrows seymour has. i think with that, your face would look 10x more seymour-y ( its amazing what eye and eyebrow makeup can do xD ) and you'd be one of the best, if not THE best. *_*

kudos to you!

Maester Seymour
03-25-2004, 05:01 PM
ah makeup, ne? I'll definatly do that for anime NEXT. LOOK FOR ME! NEXT will be the total union of all 7 pyreflies (one actually may not be able to go, but we're working on her parents). so! go us! and thanks for the tips. and YES, i WILL MARRY YOU CCAMANDA!

Sorahana
03-25-2004, 05:11 PM
Yea! I get to marry the Seymour lol XD; Too bad I can't do Wedding Yuna or something for AnimeNext, but I'll make sure to finish my Summoner Yuna! ^____^
*pokes you* How dare you not let the wonderful me into the Pyreflies(I spelled it without looking! wh00t!) lol just kidding.
Can't wait to see your next costume ^_~!

cutekawaii
03-28-2004, 11:12 AM
Well considering I can only see the part that was commissioned... got any more photos?

~Nikki