PDA

View Full Version : Early-Night Randomness....

Broken_Wings
11-15-2002, 09:58 PM
The random bug has bit me!

---

I like cheesecake, for it is neither cheese nor cake nor pie! What do you think is better?

Spider monkeys are the devil's handiwork!

---

Anybody else have anything random running through their heads?

:thumbsup:

Alaria
11-15-2002, 10:18 PM
wow, reminds me of "its not a cookie, mother, its fruit and cake"
I love cheesecake as well, esp from this one pastry shop on Westwood, and Cheesecake Factory...but OH the calories
But, I'm a chocoholic, so I love chocolate cakes; the more extravagantly chocolate, the better :)
Spider monkey's are devil's handiwork?? Then what the hell are baboons with their red bottoms!
My random thought: "Do you see this piece of bread? Yes we see this piece of bread! Does it fit in Wakko's head? Yes it fits in Wakko's head! Piece of bread, Wakko's head. Undeschoene, Undeschoene, Undeschoene, schlitzenbank!"

Broken_Wings
11-15-2002, 10:27 PM
LOL! The old fig newton commercials! That one where the lady stole all the cookies and stuffed 'em in her handbag used to disturb me as a child. Maybe that's why I start gettin' shifty eyes when I see an old lady with a handbag around.....

Cheesecake is my biggest weakness! * sob * And chocolate, and pasta... How come all the good stuff has to be so bad for you? Like, wouldn't it make sense if all the foods you weren't supposed to eat tasted like pickled sardines and congealed mayonaise?

Baboons got their red bottoms by doing the wedgie dance too much! (Note, I don't watch that Wild Thornberry show. I saw the preview and the wedgie dance is just hilarious! SpongeBob rocks!) They did it out in the open, so the sun decided to give them a taste of it's power!

Wakko's Head + Bread = Toast? mmm...... where's my jam?

Umi
11-15-2002, 10:30 PM
My mother's cheesecake is EVIL because it cannot be resisted. Good thing she only makes it like twice a year (Christmas and Thanksgiving).

Broken_Wings
11-15-2002, 10:32 PM
ooooo! My mother makes the most vile thing known to humanity! Fried cabbage! * shudder * Now, cabbage fried up in Mongolian BBQ is absolute sweetness, but the way my mother cooks it is just torture! It stinks up the whole house. : \

I do have to admit though, that Mongolian BBQ is my absolute weakness.....

Alaria
11-15-2002, 11:00 PM
OMG! Hmmm, the vilest thing my mom makes has to be her yams at Thanksgiving....its all burnt and weird......and it stinks up the house too
I added together the jam + wild thorberrys and got Monkey Jam....

Broken_Wings
11-15-2002, 11:08 PM
LOL Monkey Jam!!!! Dude, that makes me think of those old chimp things that they had on TBS all the time! Ya know, where they put the chimps in the clothes and made 'em act out scenes from the movies? Or the chimps that used to be on the Man Show ages ago! I dunno why, but my little cousin loves to stick yams up his nose. He says they smell creamy, if cream has much of a smell. ^.^

Jibrille
11-15-2002, 11:18 PM
uh, here is my random thought, besides the fact that i love cheescake of course, is it seems the girls across the hall from me have roaches is their room... and i aint talking about the kind you smoke either... i wish i was... cause then i wouldnt sit here being all paranoid thinking there is something crawling up me damn leg!!! its gonna drive me mad....

Ayaka
11-15-2002, 11:20 PM
I don't eat cheesecake . . . even though I supposedly live in Cheesecake Central or something. (Eli's Cheesecake is based here, I'm pretty sure.) Regardless, I'd hardly heard of the stuff before moving here.

Hahah last week I was trying to remember the Animaniacs version of Schnitzelbank and couldn't! Weird. ^^

And those chimps were cool. (The TBS ones.)

Alaria
11-15-2002, 11:23 PM
hmm, only chimps I remember are for the Tang commercials...mebbe it'll come to me

Kaje
11-15-2002, 11:36 PM
Tang.. it's a kick in a glass.

Was that it... or was that 'Sprites, it's a kick in your mouth'

Dammit, I forget! Oh, and cheescake rules.

Cows...are horrid vile creatures =\

Along with donkies.

Jibrille
11-16-2002, 12:09 AM
i love cows, they provide me with milk.

yum.

Shadow Lady
11-16-2002, 12:37 AM
If life is like a bowl of cherries then death must be the pits.

Babbit_Chan
11-16-2002, 12:39 AM
Cheesecake - hmm... I've always wondered how they invented "turtle" cheescake o_O

Alaria
11-16-2002, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Jibrille
i love cows, they provide me with milk.

yum.

Anyone seen that Hugh Jackman, Ashley Judd movie "Someone Like You" ? Ever since I saw that , I have a weird association with cows and rejected girlfriends.....

Umi
11-16-2002, 01:19 AM
Ok in a fit of related randomness and seeing as how some of you are familiar with Animaniacs.. I love the country song but I can't really remember how it goes. This is what I can remember

United States Canada
Mexico Panama
Haiti Jamaica Peru
Republic Dominican
Cuba Carribbean
Greenland El Salvador too
Puerto Rico Columbia Venezuala
Honduras Guina and still...

grawr... what comes after that?

Broken_Wings
11-16-2002, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Alaria
Anyone seen that Hugh Jackman, Ashley Judd movie "Someone Like You" ? Ever since I saw that , I have a weird association with cows and rejected girlfriends.....

LOL, that movie is awesome! Sometimes I randomly moo at people when I'm tired...

And the search goes on and on.... Every place I go to find a job wants experience . I seriously wish I could start a Pocky Black Market.... I could say I have experience in trafficing small red boxes of biscuity and chocolatey goodness!

Alaria
11-16-2002, 02:13 PM
Umi, I don't remember either, but I have the song, so I could send it to u? ^_^ or just listen to it and write the words

Ooooh, Pocky black market...heheh, u would make such a fortune here

Umi
11-16-2002, 02:26 PM
Wai Alaria! I'll PM you about it.

Mmm Pocky.... aw I hate reading stuff about food when I'm hungry >.<

SohjiroX
11-16-2002, 03:59 PM
Fooooooooood *RE zombie time* Fooooooooooood please.

Broken_Wings
11-16-2002, 05:56 PM
I dunno why, but I like zombies. And food. Or zombies mixed with food. Like a zombie salad. But don't toss it, I don't think people like flailing appendages.....

*gives Shohjiro some zombified pocky and a hug *

I know the feeling Umi. : \ No more cupcakes AND no pocky! I'm a very very sad person right now. But remember! BOING-Y BOING-Y BOING-Y! Hehehe, that's the one thing I remember about Animaniacs... the random onomateopoeia. (sp? I don't remember plural versions of the god-awful word) * bounces around *

Ya know what else was cool? Tiny toons. I used to watch that show all the time... and my favorite character was Elmyra. Not because she had the IQ of a tub of mayonnaise, but that one episode where she has her own show. My favorite part is when she starts singing about Mr. Skullhead!

'It's the Mr. Skullhead shoooooooooow...."

Alaria! We should start a Pocky Black Market with Babbit_Chan and anyone else who wants to join! We could overtake the confectionary industry! mwahahaha.....ah... I need a nap ^.^

Tenjou
11-16-2002, 05:59 PM
Random Moment: Always remember to wear your lifejacket when you're in your dinghy!

Broken_Wings
11-16-2002, 06:10 PM
Ya know what? If ya poked somebody hard enough in a lifejacket, would it pop? Would you still bruise them?

Tenjou
11-16-2002, 06:13 PM
That's a good question! And if it did get poked, and it did pop, and your dinghy would capsize, would you still live?

I wonder!! *_* Compelling questions of life.

Broken_Wings
11-16-2002, 07:47 PM
Maybe if you swam hard enough! BUT! If you were hurt so badly from being poked, then you'd be fishy food!

Ya know what I wonder about? If bishonen are so pretty... what do they look like in the morning or when they're sick? Wouldn't they have to have some sort of beautifying ritual like Anna Nichole Smith (wouldn't recognise without the makeup. Curse you, Anna Nichole Show! Though it's boosted my esteem... mwahahaha)?

Alaria
11-16-2002, 11:19 PM
Hmm, I think because they're anime bishie, they'd wake up perfect....either that or they just fold their arms and bop their head and they perfect....
OR, if anyone's read Pier's Anthony, its all an illusion that is magically created...underneath, they're really 40 yr old, overweight beer junkies

Spooky Brew
11-16-2002, 11:22 PM
Bishies only get the red glow on thier cheeks if thier sick....not to much of a difference.

Broken_Wings
11-16-2002, 11:27 PM
That red glow is really cute though... hehehehe.

Ewwwwww! I hope no 40 year old beer junkies! I don't want bishies to be like my father! * shudder *

Spooky Brew
11-16-2002, 11:29 PM
>>I don't want bishies to be like my father!
Oh, don't say that! And besides, most bishies aren't 40 year beer belly guys...the name means "pretty boys" remember?

Alaria
11-16-2002, 11:29 PM
or red glow while blushing...that's really cute though :) Bishie's have their own special blush, very different than the poor whipped male characters like Keitaro from Love Hina

Broken_Wings
11-16-2002, 11:35 PM
Yep!!!! If I keep telling myself that, then everything'll be ok! hehehehehhehehehe

A bishonen's blush is so special.... makes fangirls melt like butter....

Hrm, I dunno why, but the right side of my face is tingling really bad.......

Alaria
11-16-2002, 11:38 PM
ara???? When did it start??

Broken_Wings
11-16-2002, 11:44 PM
It started like five minutes ago..... dude... this sucks......

Alaria
11-17-2002, 12:02 AM
did u twist ur neck strange or hit ur head or anything?

Broken_Wings
11-17-2002, 12:09 AM
Nuh uh. I was just sittin' here when my cheek started goin' numb, and now I feel it on my left side too. I'm sure it's nothing, cause my doc put me on valium right after Neko. He said I was too "uptight" for some reason. My body's probably telling me that it's time to go to bed, but I'm not tired. Well, I probably should be turning in anyways. Ty for worrying about me!!!! * hugs *

Ayaka
11-17-2002, 12:17 AM
> Honduras Guina and still...

I think . . . my head keeps going "Botswana". But that's not right, I'm skipping to the next verse. I actually have the song, but my CD's in the city. >_< AH. BOLIVIA.

Broken Wings - Umm . . . I'm not a doctor, but I think he should have given you a better reason than that you're "uptight" to put you on Valium. Those meds have side effects, you shouldn't be on it if you don't need it! Too many regular doctors think they know about psychological problems and go around prescribing antidepressants like they'd prescribe antibiotics. If he thinks you need Valium, he(or she) should have referred you to a psychologist. (My parents are both psychologists, and I have family in the medical profession, for what that's worth.)

Alaria
11-17-2002, 12:22 AM
Yesh, Valium is one heavy dose! And ur cheeks going numb is not nothing....how's it feeling now??

Spooky Brew
11-17-2002, 12:23 AM
I think she went to bed....

Alaria
11-17-2002, 12:29 AM
I hope so! Poor thing... ::::bites lip:::

Broken_Wings
11-17-2002, 02:48 AM
Eeeeee!!!!! I hope my doc didn't mess up my head!!!! Well...... more then it is!!!!!! And I laid down for a little while and it stopped tingling. : )

Alaria
11-17-2002, 03:25 AM
Oh, I'm glad ur feeling better! No, I wouldn't say mess up ur head, u just might to check with another prof opinion about that perscription

Choice
11-17-2002, 10:09 AM
the valium will just make you sleepy/ forgetful.

don't mix with alcohol unless youre prepared to seriously wierd people out and have black outs in your memory

Scoti
11-17-2002, 01:04 PM
I love New York style cheese cake with the swirls! ^ ^ it's no wonder I don't 300lb from the stuff I eat lol I'm also obsessed with pumpkin pie

Alaria
11-17-2002, 02:54 PM
ooh, pumpkin pie....with whipped cream! ::::grins::: I have some in my fridge rt now...so yummy

Broken_Wings
11-17-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Choice
the valium will just make you sleepy/ forgetful.

don't mix with alcohol unless youre prepared to seriously wierd people out and have black outs in your memory

Hehehehe, I already weird people out or forget enough as it is. I made an old lady drop her handbag in Dillards a few months back when I was dressed up a little bit. I didn't think I looked bad, but she dropped her bag and grabbed her heart like I was the mortal incarnate of satan or something. And my memory! I can't remember somethings, like those annoying postulates or thorums in the back of my Geometry book, but I remember everything from the fights with my former friends and ex boyfriends and when everybody's birthday is.

Sorry, I'm very hyper right now. :bouncer:

And Alaria, I'm seriously thinking of gettin' another opinion, at least now. It's not that my head's messed up :eek: (hehe) but my peers and my family seems to think so. Especially the cosplay unfriendly ones.

Ooo! Cheesecake and pumpkin piiiiiiie! I like pieeeeee! I like alternating letters. @.~ I just made some butter recipe yellow cake with some chocolate icing and some crunchy/sugary halloween pumpkins that stay good forever. It's yummeh! Thank goodness the parental units are asleep.... But I should probably save the cake for breakfast... :devil: