PDA

View Full Version : Commissioner troubles...

keitaro849
04-12-2013, 10:29 PM
I ordered a rainbow dash fursuit commission from here. Then I sold about half of my cosplay collection to be able to afford to pay off the $700 for it. Was sent progress pictures and the cosplay was complete. However, that was around October... And she told me the cosplay was done and was gonna be sent out next week when she got back from Germany but its been months since that was said... And I have yet to receive it... I tried sending numerous PMs to see if she could hopefully reply but had no reply since... I am not sure what to do at this point though... I can't seem to get a hold of her outside of cosplay.com or anything. Since i don't have that contact info.

Amaya
04-13-2013, 02:28 AM
Who is the commissioner and did you pay using paypal? If you used paypal with your credit card, you can sometimes get a chargeback through your bank.

Mykaios
04-13-2013, 01:58 PM
Paypal goes back 45 days on paypal funds, the bank goes back on 90 days if you drew funds from your bank account through paypal. I think credit cards are around the same, probably at max 180 days or something?

keitaro849
04-24-2013, 02:28 AM
Name was kafeindigo and I'm afraid it was so long ago I doubt a refund is possible and yes it was through PayPal