PDA

View Full Version : I cant see any pictures **HELP!!!***

Kilala
03-17-2004, 08:18 AM
Ok, I have a problem and I really hope that someone can help me fix it :eeek:
Everything on this site works for me perfectly... except I canít see a single picture!!! Iíve tried fixing it, and I know thereís nothing really wrong with my computer because we just had it serviced. So does anyone know how I can fix it, because I really would like to use this web site.

Help me please!
~*~ Kilala ~*~

P.S- I hope that I put this into the right forum

baku_neko
03-17-2004, 10:16 AM
Do you have a firewall? Something like Norton? If so, that may be the problem.

HuongStar
03-17-2004, 01:33 PM
You need to clean out your temporary internet files & cookies. If you are using Internet Explorer, go to Tools and select Internet Options. On the General tab, there should be three options under Temporary Internet Files to Delete Cookies, Delete Files, and Settings. Select Delete Cookies and you will receive a prompt stating, "Delete all cookies in the Temporary Internet Files folder?" Select OK and wait for the computer to complete the task.

Next, select Delete Files and you will receive a prompt stating, "Delete all files in the Temporary Internet Files". You can also delete all your offline content stored locally." Select OK and wait for the computer to complete the task. Once it is through, select Delete Files and check the box to "Delete all offline content" and select OK.

Once this is completed, you should be able to refresh the galleries and the images should show up again. Remember to do this periodically if you regularly view image-intensive websites.

ZiggyB
03-17-2004, 02:37 PM
Also take a look at Cosplay.com FAQ, in particular Why can't I see the images in the image gallery? (http://www.cosplay.com/faq_more.php?id=130_0_24_0_C)