PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Photo Gallery comments

HuongStar
03-17-2004, 10:22 AM
(I'm sorry if this was already brought up but it's just a minor suggestion.)

I noticed that when you are not logged in and viewing the image galleries, you will be prompted to enter your username & password upon clicking the "Post Comment" button. Once you've entered your information, it will redirect you to the main image gallery and not the image you intended to comment on.

This redirect works on the forums and I just thought it would be an added convenience for the image gallery users. :)

And on a side note, is there a "spell check" option that can be added to the message posting system? :rolleyes:

Admin
03-18-2004, 01:28 AM
The redirect will definitely be fixed in the next update I do. It's something I have to code in myself, because I combine two scripts into one image gallery area and both want to take ownership over the index.php page.

Spell Check isn't something I can put into the image comments, unfortunately. I'll see if the person who writes that script has that on his to-do list though.

HuongStar
03-18-2004, 12:54 PM
I was only half kidding about the spell checker suggestion. Some of the spelling on the forums makes me cringe. :(

Admin
03-18-2004, 11:04 PM
I was only half kidding about the spell checker suggestion. Some of the spelling on the forums makes me cringe. :(
Ah. Well on that point, I would agree wholeheartedly. :)