PDA

View Full Version : Locations in Sydney

Su-san
04-18-2013, 09:37 PM
Hello! I've got two questions for all you people who are willing to help me...

I'm planning on surprising my friend with a photo-shoot of her cosplay (all the photos taken by me with my 650) since she is leaving NSW and I was wondering where is a good place to go?

She is cosplaying as Day Class Yuki Cross (Vampire Knight). So I'd kinda like a place that would feel like Cross Academy. Anywhere around Sydney or the Parramatta area would be perfect for us.

For my second question, My parents are planning on doing a photoshoot of me in my 2013 cosplay. Which is the Medic from Team Fortress 2, I was wondering if there are any places around Paramatta or Sydney which would be a good place to cosplay.

Thank you in advance :D

JediofTime
04-19-2013, 04:45 PM
Have you thought of the Royal Botanical Gardens?

Chryso
04-22-2013, 04:46 AM
Have you been to Sydney uni? I'm a Melbourner myself but I was invited there for a Harry Potter shoot - this is what it looks like: http://sydharrypottershoot.deviantart.com/gallery/

Kirkysworld
04-28-2013, 04:53 PM
Yeah the Uni looks amzing, there are are some newer buildings but there are some very old looking buildings which would suit vampire knight I think :)

Good call Cryso!

Su-san
05-01-2013, 05:21 AM
Aha alright thanks guys! Very helpful!

I'm planning to do an outside photoshoot local (in our suburb) first as my mother and I found a perfect place to do. And depending on how that turns out, we might also go to the Uni another time too :D

Thanks again!