PDA

View Full Version : King of Figters at Anime Next (other SNK stuff too)

dressdragn
03-18-2004, 02:45 PM
Hi all,

I'd like to invite all KoF cosplayers to the King of Fighters Photo Shoot Saturday at Anime Next. Time is TBA depending on Cosplay Rehersal.

Further, I am seeking Kof cosplayers for a KoF skit at Anime Boston, no costume required. If you intrested pm me.

~Anna

SohjiroX
03-18-2004, 04:19 PM
Heheheh I'm in. Cant wait to see who is going as what.

dressdragn
03-19-2004, 12:12 PM
lol, I was thought you would be. We had some pretty good kof cosplayers last year. maybe that awsome female rock will show up again.

~Anna

wishingstar
03-29-2004, 05:52 PM
Oooh. It sounds pretty interesting. I'm really trying to get a Whip costume done by the time Anime NEXT comes around.

RoboGundam6
03-30-2004, 11:04 AM
Yea, I got the e-mail from NYO cosplay, I still dunno if I'm going so no promises, I have a Vanessa costume almost done, just need wig and suspenders.

TheAnarCHris
03-30-2004, 11:12 AM
Yea, I got the e-mail from NYO cosplay, I still dunno if I'm going so no promises, I have a Vanessa costume almost done, just need wig and suspenders.

You better go! It's been like forever and a half since we've talked,lol.

dressdragn
03-31-2004, 04:35 PM
If either of you are intrested in being in a KoF skit for anime next please let me know, were looking for more people! If you need wigs, and your in the skit, we maybe able to get you a deal buying them wholesale.

So far we have Ash, K', Shingo, Kyo and Kula.

Even if your not in to it, be sure to come by the shoot.

RoboGundam6
04-01-2004, 09:48 AM
COOL!!! OK! I must make time! I already have the red tie, white sleeveless shirt, shoes, and brown pants...and maybe the gloves! So yea, I'll keep a really REALLY open mind and wallet! ^_^;!

Starwind, your so Disturbed! LOL! That band is cool no?

TheAnarCHris
04-01-2004, 03:27 PM
Yes, I <3 my distubed.

RoboGundam6
04-01-2004, 03:45 PM
Disturbing.

So for the KOF/SNK gathering, do we meet anywhere? and have pre-con plans?

dressdragn
04-02-2004, 12:14 PM
Disturbing.

So for the KOF/SNK gathering, do we meet anywhere? and have pre-con plans?

KoF/SNK gathering/ photo shoot will be saturday, proably in the early afternoon so everyone will have plenty of time to get changed for the cosplay.

~Anna

dressdragn
04-03-2004, 01:09 AM
Send me and Angle.

Or a Mai, or a Blue Mary.

Well the good news is that we've found a new Iori (Dancing Chris he was Lupin at Katsucon). But this means that we realy realy need another girl to balance out the cast of the skit.

So far we've got
Ash (Me)
Iori (dancing chris)
K' (joel)
Kula (ryo)
Shingo (cali chris)
and a posible Kyo and Rock Howard.

It's a dancing skit, and it's sexy. So ladies nows your chance to break some harts. But seiroulsy wip, venessa? any takers?

(I've just updated the list with even more boys! so we realy need to gender balance the skit)

(note this skit requires a serious commtiment so no flaking out the day before the con)

~Anna

RoboGundam6
04-15-2004, 03:34 PM
Kula is AWSOME! She is one of my fav charaters.

I told my family that I really want to go to AnimeNEXT, so they better not make any plans, for that is mine! ^_~;. I hope to terully confurm this matter.

Plan to to see you at the Cherry Blossom Festival!

TheAnarCHris
04-15-2004, 10:56 PM
I may show up at the photoshoot, as Kyo from KOF2k3....depending of what kind of FF things I need to attend to.