PDA

View Full Version : Error messages and connection timeouts

why_00
04-27-2013, 01:56 PM
I'm not sure if you are aware of this, however up until today I have been unable to access this site. It started about 3 days ago with me receiving 515 errors whenever I tried posting something in the forums or PMing someone, and then shortly after I would only get a connection timeout when i tried to visit any part of the site.

It seems to be working now, since I can get on the site and actually post. I just wantt o let you know something was going on.

Admin
04-27-2013, 02:06 PM
Thanks for letting me know - I did an upgrade last night on a server level so it likely fixed the problem. Please let me know if you still have any intermittent issues.

Shana05
05-07-2013, 05:20 PM
I started having the same problem last night. I can only get on using my phone.

Admin
05-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Please try again and let me know if your account is fixed.

Shana05
05-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Well, now it's working again.

Viveeh
05-08-2013, 03:03 AM
At around the same time I was unable to get on the page at all, it just kept loading forever... For like four days. But it works now. (Got me pretty scared though. DX) I suppose it's nothing to worry about as you're working on the site.

Lithium Flower
05-11-2013, 10:14 PM
Right now I am accessing the site via a proxy server.

Around two days ago I was having trouble submitting a post and the website timed out and I have not been able to access the site at all since. Aside from the use of the proxy server I am on now. All the computers in my home cannot connect to the website.

Woe is Emmers.

why_00
05-11-2013, 10:55 PM
Right now I am accessing the site via a proxy server.

Around two days ago I was having trouble submitting a post and the website timed out and I have not been able to access the site at all since. Aside from the use of the proxy server I am on now. All the computers in my home cannot connect to the website.

Woe is Emmers.

That is exactly what happened to me. I also went to a friends house though and it wouldn't work over there either, and completely timed out when i tried to log into my account.