PDA

View Full Version : Suikoden

Celine
05-09-2002, 02:02 AM
Mwahahaha... submit to the might of Suikoden... be a part of the fun!! With over 108 characters, you simply cannot refuse! ...please??

I think that I've so far found Vincent, Luc, Sasarai, Seed, Culgan, Flik, Clive, Millie, and Yuzu. Random group, eh. ^^ And I'm really hoping that people can wear them on... er, Friday? Saturday is bad, I've been told.

Erin really wants a Milich! Help her out, please?

Come on, I will love you FOREVER!!! :heart:
(esp. if you do Star Ocean as well!!! yeah!)

Adella
05-09-2002, 02:23 AM
My friend Irvy cosplays a good Joey! I think Kimi was the one who cosplayed Nanami too. I hope they come to the board they're good cosplayers.

Celine
05-09-2002, 02:27 AM
Ooh, tell him to come and drive all the fangirls wild. ^_^

I spoke with Kimi already- she's definitely interested in Suikoden, but doesn't know which character. XD I'm sure whichever she does (new or old) will be awesome, though.

Hey, you should do Suikoden... there are a bazillion cool characters. ;P

Philia Philis
05-09-2002, 02:47 AM
Eep, Friday? I thought Suikoden was Saturday. Erk... ^^;;;;;;;

Yeah, Aeris! ^^ Do a Suiko costume! There are soooo many cool characters to choose from! Like... MILICH! XD XD XD

Hehehe- I remember seeing Kimi's Nanami at AX2000 and almost dying of happiness 'cause I had never seen anyone do Suikoden before. XD I would like to talk to her sometime. Yay for obscure charas like Tomo! ^__^

Adella
05-10-2002, 05:16 PM
That's so cool!! So you'd cosplay Milich Philia?

Lol so many is the understatement of the year with Suikoden's characters.

Philia Philis
05-10-2002, 07:13 PM
Heehee, I would do Milich as well if I could, but then I could not be Vincent de Boule! http://www.suikosource.com/chars/list/img/329/vincentdeboule01.gif
So I am begging anyone and everyone to be Milich for me because I am sad and pitiful and will just cry if I have to go solo as Vincent. *looks pitiful*

Vincent and Milich just go together, and one without the other would be like, weird. I think I could do without Esmeralda, but ooh! Hey! Someone do her too! XD
http://www.suikosource.com/chars/list/img/71/esmeralda01.gif

BWAHAHAHAHA! YES! Then we could have all three Suikoden snobs! And we'll play the weird music wherever we go! <--- (That part was Tania's fantastimoneous idea. Ooh, speaking of which, I'm gonna need your help with that one, Tania, because I don't have the Suikoden OST.)

And here's Milich one more time: http://www.suikosource.com/chars/list/img/229/milichoppenheimer05.gif

I love those three. XD They are just sooooo great.

Kenshin Ken
05-11-2002, 09:46 PM
Yoooosu! ^_^ sorry it's taken awhile..but I am finally here. *point8 I'm the one that's gonna be Clive ^^.

Yuffie4Highland
05-11-2002, 09:49 PM
I'm going to be one of the Seed cosplayers! There will also be a Jillia but she's the one going as Millie, so I dunno which costume she'll be wearing the day we meet. Which one would you rather see cuz I can ask her to dress up as that person that day.

Rosiel
05-11-2002, 10:45 PM
> I'm going to be one of the Seed cosplayers!

O_O So many Seeds... I am suprised when you take into account the fact that so very few people knew who I was at Katsucon. ;___;

< FLASH >
*walking around in a big Suikogroup*
Fangirl: OMG It's KINNISON.
All: O_O Kinnison?
Seed: What about me, do you know ME?
Fangirl: Who ARE you?
Seed: *weep*
< /FLASH >

Basically my theory is that people don't really pay attention to the villains. Although, Kinnison got more fangirls than Flik, which really impressed me.

I just had another proof tonight with my A-Kon cosplay. ;____;

< FLASH >
Me: Here, this is the character I will cosplay for Akon!
Him: Uh, another bishounen. Never saw him in my life.
Me: *suspicious* *shows the main characters*
Him: Yes! I beat that game two months ago. Who is your character aagain?
Me: The end boss. *sigh* The one you fought with for two hours straight. *sigh*
< / FLASH >

Back to panic leather-sewing! My fingers HURT. 3/16th of an inch might seem thin, but it's a PAIN to sew.

Philia Philis
05-12-2002, 01:04 AM
Hello hello hello, Kenshin Ken and and Yuffie4Highland! ^__^ Whoo! Suikoden cosplayers! *dances*

Oh, it would be awesome if your friend could wear Jillia for the group because I believe there will also be another Millie. ^^

Bring on the Seeds! *stalks them all* XD j/k
I believe there are.... two so far?

Poor Rosiel, I would've known who you were! I hearts Seed! Can I drag you around as my own personal Seed at AX? XD

Yuffie4Highland
05-12-2002, 02:44 AM
Wow Kinnison has lots of fans!? I didn't know, well I know two people who are huge fans of Kinnison but I've run into more Seed fans. I know another girl that's moving to Maryland and she wants to cosplay Seed too someday!

Rosiel, I've wanted to meet you! Your costumes are amazing, but you must've gotten really tired in those greaves - they were awesome anyway though! The one part of my costume I don't have (And the perfect sword - I was amazed when I saw you even did the purple grip)

Oh well even if they don't know you.. your costume was kickin', the colors are great (Seed's such a fox.) I can't believe you got the hair color so perfect either! Mine's gonna be more on the browner side but atleast I'll have the cut. Plus Seed's hair is more brown in Suikoden 2 than it is in Suikogaiden and I got Seed's Suiko jacket with the red cuffs and belt =)

I'll let my buddy know to be Jillia on Friday and Saturday :cheers:

Celine
05-12-2002, 03:33 AM
OK, since Erin corrected me, it's *Saturday* that would be best if possible. I don't have any idea what time would be good to meet up for pictures... so suggest away once we get closer to the convention. I'm so excited to see more Suikoden people on the board. Yay!

Yuffie4Highland
05-12-2002, 03:45 AM
Okay I'll talk to Culgie! ..LMAO!! I'll NEVER call Culgan that again.

Rosiel
05-12-2002, 10:57 AM
Philia:

> Bring on the Seeds! *stalks them all* XD j/k
> I believe there are.... two so far?

I'm still not sure if I am going to bring mine after all so there might only be one.

> Poor Rosiel, I would've known who you were! I hearts Seed!

*hug* I shouldn't whine too much because I won the "most positive IDs" in the end, but the morning started with choruses of "KINNISON!". And my poor friend who did Kinnison hadn't even played the game (and hated her outfit). LOL

The best part of the day was having Nina harass Flik... until she changed her mind and decided she liked redheads better. >__<

> Can I drag you around as my own personal Seed at AX? XD

You're making me want to reconsider dropping him. ^____^

----------------
Yuffie4Highland

> I know another girl that's moving to Maryland

Maryland? Other Suiko cosplayers in Maryland? *_______*

> you must've gotten really tired in those greaves

Not tired, but in pain (chafing!). They are unforgiving (since they are metal) and my poor Culgan almost had to carry me up and down stairs because they don't bend well at the ankles.

>Plus Seed's hair is more brown in Suikoden 2 than it is in Suikogaiden and I got Seed's Suiko jacket with the red cuffs and belt =)

I wouldn't say it's browner in the game, but it really is in some artbook pictures. Which drove me nuts BTW because I had trouble finding a consistant color... so I went Suikogaiden, because he's always the same color in Suikogaiden and... well... I like vinyl. (that outfit is a mini-greenhouse though, you get so hot in it)

Oh and beware the shounen-ai fans... I had money stuffed down my the collar of my coat to make me kiss Culgan for pictures. LOL

Kenshin Ken
05-12-2002, 01:51 PM
^^;; I really gotta monitor some threads more often... I've been missing out on alot here ^^;
seems like we've all got a date for our meeting at AX.. so that's good to hear! ^^.

Now I jsut hope the props I'll be making will pass the " AX " security test ^^;

I've got a rifle... made out of a actual stock.. but a cheap aluminum pipe ^^; it'l lbe used ot store little thingd.. including ammo * ammo being Pocky packets) ^^; throw at fangirls to buy time to get away... yup hehe ^^.

Philia Philis
05-12-2002, 04:10 PM
Rosiel:
Waaahhhhh, ya just gotta be come and be Seeeeeeeed! *cries pitifully* Don't make Erin sad, now. *whimpers* If you didn't want to wear it with the Saturday(?) Suiko group, could you wear it Friday?? Huh? Could ya? Could ya? I don't plan on wearing Vincent on Friday, but I'll have a costume from another RPG that I would want to drag you around with just because that would be fantabulous and fun, and I think Seed would go well with mine anyway. ^__^
I'm kinda surprised that there are so many Kinnison fangirls. o_O He is fantastimoneous, of course, but I would've thought more people would know Seed.... Hee hee, what your Kinnison needs now is a gigantic, full-size Shiro. That would be awesome-looking. *_*

Ohhh, I can help ya out with fiberglass! It's really not difficult; just time-consuming! X_X Let's see.... I've written a detailed description for making fiberglass armor like 4 or 5 times at this point.... ^^;; I'll find one of them and post it into the Costume Help forum, okies? ^^

Ahh, evil A-kon taking away obviously fake weapons! They'd better not take my Crowdia prop katana away! ;_; I only have to have it for our skit though, and I'm pretty sure it would be allowed there... *poses with a rose for everything else*
....The Katsucon staff peacebonded your BANNER?! :rofl: That is just so ridiculous, it's hilarious. XD

Kenshin Ken:
Hmm... I agree with Rosiel. If it's something that looks really realistic, it might be a problem. I hope you'll get to bring it though 'cause it sounds really awesome! ^^ Just watch out for me because I adore Clive and have never even tried Pocky *everyone on the board gasps*, so I will not be deterred! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! *cough* Actually, I don't think you have to worry- I'm too scared of guys to be an annoying clingy fangirl anyway. ;)

Yuffie4Highland
05-12-2002, 04:20 PM
MONEY! LOL

Well last year AX was pretty nice about weapons I think - except that they peacebonded with ORANGE tape, ugh, so bright!

Kenshinken13 had a wooden sword last year that he carried around and I had a club, both were real weapons, so I think maybe we'll be okay.

Yuffie4Highland
05-12-2002, 05:20 PM
Oh yeah, good point

Rosiel
05-12-2002, 05:44 PM
> Waaahhhhh, ya just gotta be come and be Seeeeeeeed!

O_O Oh my... *resolve wavering*

> the Saturday(?) Suiko group, could you wear it Friday??

I have to see when I get the huge Angel Sanctuary group together first... I was thinking either Friday or Saturday for maximum pimping potencial.

> I think Seed would go well with mine anyway. ^__^

What is yours? *curious*

> I'll find one of them and post it into the Costume Help forum, okies?

Oooh thanks! I'm always up for learning new tricks!

> better not take my Crowdia prop katana away!

I'm afraid for my sword... sure it's too big and strangely shaped to be real, but you never know...

> I'm too scared of guys to be an annoying clingy fangirl anyway.

Awww. You can cling to "Seed" if he does show up, "he" does not mind. LOL I've had girls grab my ankle and not let go (Zoisite attracted strange fans) so I've seen it all. You might have to detach Nina first though (and re-attach her to a Flik).

LMAO

I'm so cheery because I finished the top for my Akon costume. It took forever! YAY!

Philia Philis
05-12-2002, 06:31 PM
Hahaha... *just noticed her own typo* Lemme try that again. Waaaahhh! Ya just gotta come and be Seeeeed!
There we go. XD
Umm, anywho... *beg beg beg* Pleeeaaaaase?? (I am sooo pitiful. XD) *clings to Rosiel-Seed*
x_X @ girls clinging to your ankle though. That is just scary! I'd be all shaking my leg and stuff trying to get them off. XD

Oh, do keep us updated on when your AS group is, okies? ^^ I'll be wearing my secret costume all day Friday, so anytime you would be available would be awesome. (My secret costume which is not so secret. XD It is really easy to find out what it is.) I'll show ya who it is next time you're on AIM. ^^

Yay for progress on A-kon costumes! Which reminds me.... *gets back to work on Vincent*

Celine
05-12-2002, 07:20 PM
Rosiel, you really shouldn't let anything stop you from stunning everyone with your Seed outfit, and that (horribly dangerous) banner. How can you peace bond a banner, anyway? ^^;

I'm amazed that people recognized Kinnison before Seed- but, then again, my sister's a Kinni fan, so I guess it could happen! I remember that the Flik at Katsu was sad since so few people recognized her as well, and Flik is really popular. You just can't predict the crowds, I guess.

Yeah, I'm worried about the weapons policies everywhere I go... thankfully, most of my characters are magic users, but still... I'm always sad when they make me put my orange-tipped plastic guns away. ^^

Kenshin Ken
05-13-2002, 01:52 AM
eeech ^^; well I'll make sure it looks realsitc enough..but fake at the same time ^^; the orange tips mgiht be one idea .. but maybe I'll have to hoist the gun into my cloak... no wait. .they might consider that as a concealed weapon ^^;; *ahem* okay.... aha! new idea! I'll just aah...er....damn I forgot my train of thought heheeh ^^;; but I'll figure out someting for sure!!!.

As for Phillis ^^; scared of guys ne? ^^;; well, I hope you wont' be scared of me.. ^^;; ask Yuffie here! ^^. she knows what I'm like ^^. and the pocky.. O_O; hehehe ^^ well then.. I'll have to bring my special ammo of MEN's po...er ..strawberry pocky.. ^^;; * twitches at the thought of bringing anything pink in his possession* ^^;;

As for the weapons policy.. well at Fanime con, I was there.. they did n't allow a many people their props or weapons.. but for things that oboviously look fake... they did make it through... for example.. mm.. a huge foam buster sword made for Cloud. that got through ^^.

as for wooden weapons at AX... well since any " metal" weapons are not allowed.. I'm sure a good peace bonding of some swords woudl do the trick. as for wooden weapons, we'd probably have to tuck then into our belts .. show off a tiny, loud pice of orange tape or ribbion.. and they'll let us pass. Let's hope it'll be jsut that ^^;

The sword I'm making for yuffie here is made of sheet metal.. so it's more likely to damage itself than hurt anyone ^^; a extendiable blade with a modified grip and hilt. ^^.

I hope I'll be able to sew in a few pockets into my costume.. even though I have 4 in my pants.. I might need ot sew one on my cape... just for storing the more importiant things.. * importiant e-mail addys n junk* ^^. last year at AX.. I was kickign myself over and over... cause when i got home.. all the little pieces of paper that held everyone's e-mail addyts and SN's were all GONE! ;_;......

hah! I got a idea for my rifle!! I'll have it to be jointed.. so I can just cock it back into place for shots... and when security is around.. I can cock down the barrel so it looks like jsut a bundle of pipe and wood ^^. hehehe ^^.

Faingirls...^^: what scarey tales I've heard about em... so far I've only gotton the breath glomped outta me... twice in a row ^^;; ahd a cheering section for my first cosplay at the CHerry Blossom festival in San Francisco in 00' and I've had my chest groped at ^^;; weird....

>> LOL I've had girls grab my ankle and not let go (Zoisite attracted strange fans)

if there are any ankle grabbers.. that's where my pocky comes in ^__^. it's the tempting.. delicious.. sweet pocky... or cling onto the booth of the bishounen... which seems better..hmmm... ^__^ course I'll be in deep crapolia if I seem to run out of ammo..er.. pocky ^^;;.

oh crap... I forgot about my cloak..^^;; if some girls manage to grab onto that.. I'm as good as glomped! lol ^^;;;

Philia Philis
05-13-2002, 04:32 AM
*nodnod* Yesh, I fear males. Silly, no? I'm just weird like that, but I'm getting better! Honest! ^^; *fears the strawberry Pocky* That stuff must be evil! It takes over the minds of so many people! Scaaaary. o_O;;;

Hmm... Drat. I THOUGHT I wasn't even going to have to worry about any weapons at all at AX, but there's still my fiberglass Philia sword. Oh well. I still have the same little peacebond tie thingy on it from AX2001. XD Maybe I'll just start collecting ties for every convention I take Philia to....
Oh, and I am making 2 swords and a staff(*ahem* assuming a certain someone brings a certain costume to A-kon for me) for some of my friends, but they're just gonna have to worry about peacebonding them or whatever for themselves. Muahahaha! *gets a feeling she'll be the one taking them to the peacebonding people before it's all over with*

Yay Yuffie! Yuffie is great! Kenshin Ken is great! And your Millie is the same one I went nuts over at AX last year, so she must great too! ^^ Wai! And your costumes are all SO GOOD. *dies at the awesomeness* You guys get the official Erin stamp of approval, so that means you aren't scary. ;)

Bwahaha! I like the idea of jointing your rifle! You should also tie a big pink bow on it to make it look extra innocent. XD j/k j/k j/k

I have never had any type of fan person! I'm unspecial! XD It's alright though... *sniffle*... I'm fine... *sob* Maybe because I've never cosplayed a guy before? Hmm.... I don't think Vincent has many fangirls, so I guess I'm safe. XD *is the only Vincent fangirl in existence*

>_>
<_<
*grabs Kenshin Ken's cloak like an insane fangirl* XD

Kenshin Ken
05-13-2002, 10:25 AM
hehe ^_^ now now..at times.. you'll be glad you had fangirls.. I hear fanBOYS are the next scariest thing ^^;;

* twitches and studders8..n...no...pp...p..pink....bo..bo..bow... ^^;;;;

Strawberry pocky is'nt evil.. it's just so...San Francisco! lol ^^.

Thanks for the compliemnt! *huug* I'm usre your costume will comeout great too! ^^
Fibeglass swords would be ok as long as they looked fake enough. I remember 2 X cosplayers carrying around huge acrylic swords... they got away with it .. ( althought that was back in 00' )

and ahhehe ^^; * pets Phillis on the head* you may let got of my cape now hehe ^^.

Rosiel
05-13-2002, 10:26 AM
> The sword I'm making for yuffie here is made of sheet metal.. so it's more likely to damage itself than hurt anyone ^^; a extendiable blade with a modified grip and hilt. ^^.

I seriously wouldn't do that before checking with people at the con. It's still metal, whether sheet or not. Cons are becoming more and more anal, so unless it's soft balsa wood a lot of them won't allow swords.

(Btw sheet metal even properly sanded can be cutting... I know because a corner of my armor damaged some of the trim on my Seed costume)

Kenshin Ken
05-13-2002, 10:29 AM
Ahh thanks for the tip ^^;

hmmm... well the sword is collapsiable.. hopefully that''ll help suffice a bit.
if all else fails. .I shall make a sheath for the bokto I have ^^;

Ali-kun
05-13-2002, 07:26 PM
Hey, Erin? Just extra specially for you, I will be a Vincent fangirl and run up to you screaming VINCENT~! and glomp you! And then everyone will look at me oddly when I have to admit that I don't know the slightest thing about Vincent ^_^v

Strawberry pocky is the devil...*turns into drooling zombie* must...have...ichigo...
(now look what you have done >_< *grabs strawberry Starburst and hopes that suffices*)

Hopefully since I crossplay characters that nobody cares about I will get neither fangirls nor fanboys x_@ Ack, they sound's scawwy

Philia Philis
05-13-2002, 10:13 PM
*sniffle* Thank you, Ali! I feel so special now. ^_^

Kenshin Ken:
Oh, my sword is way fake-looking. It doesn't even have anything of an edge, really. XD
*steals his rifle and paints the entire thing PINK* XD
Ahh, I don't wanna let go! It's such a nice cloak! *clings to it as Kenshin Ken attempts to shake her off* Don't make me grab your ankles! :rofl:

Rosiel
05-13-2002, 10:23 PM
> I will get neither fangirls nor fanboys x_@ Ack, they sound's scawwy

Not all of them. I have to admit one of the best friends I have, I met at a con... when this girl ran towards me screaming "ROSIEL-SAMA! ROSIEL-SAMAAAAAAAA!"

So... not all fangirls are scawwy...
Although, scratch that... she scared me at first. LOL

Kenshin Ken
05-13-2002, 11:56 PM
LOL @Rosiel
hehe ^^ well not all fangirls are scary.. I gotta admit that... some of em can be quite cute ^_^.

as for the Fanboys.. I hear only a few rumors about em...

They have their cameras ready...wandering around the cons looking for good looking female cosplayers.. or..stalking em ^^;;

I remember one tale of a fanboy encoutner.. was that there was this one group of cospalyers.. and they all turned to this one guy with the camera.. hwoever he asked that he get a picture of this ONE girl only... ^^;;

Another goofy little anicdotile w I heard was that Fan boys tend to go hitting on girls...mainly looking for japanese girls ^^;; they approach to their target, looking at you and then they say ( with a cheesy enthusiastic voice " nihongo? Nihongo? " ^^;;

Strawberry pocky is evil ^^: but there's another version of strawberry pocky.. with bits of the berry on it ^^:; think I'll bring a few and see who wants to play " fetch" LOL *j/k* ^__^

Phillis:
* looks at his gun for one moment*
.................*twitch*........
........*twitch*................
...........*pop*.....
............* falls down with his eyes rolled back* ..p...p..pink... * tries to wiggle her off him*...y...you...evil.....p..p...pinker....

... * springs back up for a second* the sword is made of well folded sheet metal! so all the edges and even the tip is blunt to the touch! ^__^ jsut getting that out ^^. * falls back down to resume his twitching* @_o

Philia Philis
05-14-2002, 02:44 AM
O_O;;; Oh my.....

*lets go of him and picks up a stick*

Philia: *pokepokepoke*

Kenshin Ken: .....*twitch*...... *twitch*.....

Philia: *pokepoke*

Kenshin Ken: ...........................................

I KILLED HIM! :bigcry:

*makes him a new rifle in hopes of reviving him*

Ya know, I'm starting to be REALLY glad I've never had fanboys/fangirls. I mean, I get freaked out enough by my own friends. I don't need random weirdos scaring the heck out of me too. XD XD XD *runs away before her friends clobber her for calling them scary*

Nietsche
05-14-2002, 07:48 AM
Right given time I would like to make Hix (not too hard a costume) since he looks to be my type of character!
But which Hix should I do?

Rosiel
05-14-2002, 09:44 AM
> But which Hix should I do?

Suiko2! And you NEED a Tengaar to boss you around! LOL

Philia Philis
05-14-2002, 12:31 PM
I agree! DEFINITELY Suikoden 2. Although they're pretty much the same except for Suiko 2's Hix has tighter pants and short sleeves... But people would probably think you were just a ghetto Suikoden 2 Hix if you did Suikoden 1. ^^;;;
And yeah- You MUST have a Tengaar! ^^ (Just like I need a Milich! *cries*)

Kenshin Ken
05-14-2002, 12:35 PM
mm... ^_^; methinks that she'll be dragging him along the delaers room to have herslef a bit of a shopping spree lol ^^;;

Kenshin Ken
05-14-2002, 12:52 PM
hehe ^^ now now Phillis, you gotta be prepared for anything.. and I mean..ANYTHING mwahahahaha!

Philia Philis
05-14-2002, 01:17 PM
o_O; *is scared already*
Ahh, I'm such a wimp! *hides face in shame*

Aaaanywho, hey, I would cosplay Tengaar if I could get someone to spend heaps of money on me! XD I really can't stand her though. Always pushing poor widdle Hix around. I just wanted to smack her. XD

Nietsche
05-14-2002, 01:18 PM
Well do we have any takers for Tengaar?

Philia Philis
05-14-2002, 01:33 PM
*tempted tempted* I wonder if I would have time... Hmmm.... It's a really simple costume....
*raises hand* If you don't find anyone else, I might be able to do it if I have time. ^^ At least it would give me something to do during the 30-hour car ride to California. x_X But I would have to find someone with a wig I could borrow 'cause I don't want to have to buy one for it, unless of course I find another costume I'd want to use it for as well...
Sooo, anyone have a butt-length realistic red wig I could use? ^^;

Rosiel
05-14-2002, 02:31 PM
Am I the only one who LIKED Tengaar? I mean sure she is bossy, I think it's a nice change from the usual subservient anime female who follows her man with stars in her eyes even when he acts likea dunce (See: Zechs and Noin).

> *tempted tempted*

Do it! Do it!
(look at me encouraging people to make more costumes when I am not even sure I will be done with my own in time! O_O)

> At least it would give me something to do during the 30-hour car ride to California. x_X

You my dear are INSANE.

> Sooo, anyone have a butt-length realistic red wig I could use? ^^;

He hair isn't THAT long is it? I remember two short spunky braids... or was that Suiko1? ^___^;;;;;;

Philia Philis
05-14-2002, 03:20 PM
I'll give it some serious thought. ^^ But only if Dez does Hix, 'cause just being Tengaar would just be really boring with how plain her costume is and all. XD

Yesh, that trip is gonna take forever. x_X But it was either that or worry to death over having to ship my costumes. Or having to stuff them all into our suitcases. I'm going to have some very large wings, and I need all the space I can get for them. ^^;

Yeah, the short hair was in Suikoden 1.... The span of time between Suiko 1 and 2 was what, three years? Okay, hair does NOT grow that long that fast. *thwacks whoever designed Suiko 2 Tengaar* If it did, mine would've reached the ground by now instead of being at my hips. XD Unfortunately though, Tengaar's hair is quite long in Suikoden 2, so I'm stuck trying to find someone with a wig. >_<;;;

Celine
05-14-2002, 04:25 PM
I looooove Tengaar! She's so awesome. I like the way she abuses her boyfriend- and he likes it! XD How can you not like her, Erin???? Actually, most people don't like her... I guess I like her since she has some in common with me (scary!). I'd love to see a Tengaar and Hix... ^_^ Yeah, I'd do her too, if there was time. :P

The only long red wig I have right now is the Flea one, and that is too purple... sorry! ^^

As for fangirls... they can be awesome! Otherwise, Aeris and I would have never met. If she hadn't come screaming across the lobby while I was dressed as Celine... ^_^ hehe! OK, she isn't really that bad!!! XD

Rosiel
05-14-2002, 05:24 PM
> worry to death over having to ship my costumes.

I'm trying it this year... I'm going to FedEx them, just to be sure they are trackable. LOL

> Or having to stuff them all into our suitcases. I'm going to have some very large wings, and I need all the space I can get for them. ^^;

I have flown all over the US with my Rosiel wings and they are not small. You can put it in a box and check it in as luggage. It works. ^______^

Nietsche
05-14-2002, 06:43 PM
aghh..don't remind me of what i will have to carry.....
it's gonna take a carrier to hoist my baggage over the pond....it's not funny...:(

RealizeDOP
05-14-2002, 08:53 PM
Weee Suikoden! : ) I keep on pushing back my Suikoden Costumes because nobody cosplays with me here...But now that their is a chance that i will be going to AX, me wanna do it me wanna do it! Yayyy!!!! I can't wait to see everybody @.@

Kenshin Ken
05-15-2002, 12:35 AM
HEya! ^^. well you're in luck ! hopefully within the cons to come.. we'll find all 108 stars at AX!! if all else fails on trying ot unite em all together.. we'll do a conga ine! you get the idea LOL ^_^.

Yuffie4Highland
05-15-2002, 02:29 AM
LOL OMG THAT WOULD MAKE SUCH A FUNNY PICTURE! Suikoden Conga Line and Suikoden doing the Can can!! We're men in tights! TIGHTS! LOL okay

Kenshin Ken
05-15-2002, 02:33 AM
mmhmm! ^^ now let's jsut make sure that Shiro STAYS in a conga line position... you know about Dogs in heat don't ya? ^_~;; LOL *j/k*

Philia Philis
05-15-2002, 02:51 AM
Aaah! Yuffie makes a Robin Hood: Men in Tights reference! She's so awesome! ^_____^ *LOVES that movie*

Muahahahaha! I like the Suikoden conga line idea. XD

Ooh! Carolina, who do you want to be? Think you might want to be... MILICH? (Okay, I know no one wants to be him, but you know I HAVE to ask anyway. I'm desperate to find one.)

We maaay look like paaansies, but don't get us wrong or else we'll put out your lights! *punch*
We're men! We're men in tight, TIGHT, tights! Always on guard defending the people's riiiights! When you're in a fix, just call for the men in tiiiiiiights!
We're butch!

:rofl:

Kenshin Ken
05-15-2002, 02:54 AM
* quickely runs by everyone giving em wedgies* AAAAAAANNNN OOOOOOPPPEEENNIIINNGGG!!!!! VOOOOOP!! LOL *j/k*

Yuffie4Highland
05-15-2002, 03:00 AM
YES!!! MEN IN TIGHTS! *sings along*

I see two people I havent met! Nietsche and RealizeDOP, hello!

I'd try to do Milich for ya but I'm not good at costume making yet, I'm much too attached to Seed to even think of doing a different costume yet, and I have no money :rolleyes: lol

Nietsche
05-15-2002, 07:31 AM
Greetings Yuffie4Highland..have some gateau..my own secret recipe! But don't forget to floss!
Hix out!

Kenshin Ken
05-15-2002, 08:08 AM
*yawn* oh man.. 5 am already? hehe ^_^ hiya Nietsche!

Yuffie4Highland
05-15-2002, 09:54 AM
Aeris offered to make us a Suikoden group forum, anyone up for it? She said we gotta pick a mod if we want one

Celine
05-15-2002, 10:12 AM
Hey Carolina! Which character were you going to do? We'd love to have you at AX if you can join up!!!! ^_^ Yay Suikoden!

Also, in addition to whatever else we've got, I'm going to try to pull a Shu costume together for another friend of mine... heh heh heh. I will make everyone do Suikoden! HA HA HA!

Kenshin Ken
05-15-2002, 01:09 PM
Sounds good ^^. although who would be the mod?

Rosiel
05-15-2002, 01:15 PM
> We're men in tights!

LOL

Seed would like to protest. Those are not tights, those are leather pants, and those are not ****me-boots, those are greaves.

(And as an addendum in case Mika ever comes accross this forum, this is not a loincloth, it is part of the tunic.)

LOL

Philia Philis
05-15-2002, 01:20 PM
Yay for a Suikoden group forum! :D
What do moderators do, anyway? *has no idea* All I'm good for is giving out Peppermint Patties and talking too much. XD How abooouuuut... Tania? She's done like a bazillion Suikoden costumes!

O_O Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies of happiness*

Kenshin Ken
05-15-2002, 01:28 PM
Moderatiors help manage the board by puttign threads in different places where they belong, and they get to decorate the forum with whatever they want ^^. of course they also have the power to erase, edit or ban some people from the board.. they also can lock topics. that's what I can remember from the job of a moderatior ^^.

RealizeDOP
05-15-2002, 04:17 PM
Their are sooooo many i want to do! : P ^^ Rina, Millie, Sierra, or Viki ~~~ but but...I dunno where to start! *.*

Philia Philis
05-15-2002, 04:31 PM
OOH! Do Rina! We're going to have an Eilie! :D

Celine
05-15-2002, 04:49 PM
Really??? We have a for-sure Eilie??? That is great! Now we just need a Bolgan!!!! XD

Yuffie4Highland
05-15-2002, 06:17 PM
Wow!!! We have a longer list than I thought!!! Lol I'm gonna be wearing black slacks.

Boooo Millie and I got in a fight... :sulk: So, I'm gonna be avoiding her at AX :untrust: (I'll still do the Seed-kiss-Jill-on-the-hand-pose though!) :D

ClutZGurl
05-15-2002, 06:21 PM
I wanna do Flik... errr... >_> <_< but I'm sure there are gonna be so many of him running around as is ;_;

Philia Philis
05-15-2002, 07:25 PM
Ooh! Flik! Please do it! ^____^ I haven't heard of anyone planning Flik for AX.

*cries* Yuffiiiieee! You two be nice and make up! I hope you guys won't still be mad at each other at AX! ;_;

RealizeDOP
05-15-2002, 11:01 PM
Oooh!!! But their is never ENOUGH Flik's ^^ **Sighs** i'll always be a fangirl...

Yuffie4Highland
05-15-2002, 11:14 PM
Flik!! Woop WOOP!

I don't think her and I will.. but I'm not gonna be snooty to her or anything, I'm going to have as much fun as I can! And with my best friend (who lives a state away from me ;_; ) with me, I can take it - I'll be hyper, happy, not alone, and if I feel sad or something, she'll be my shoulder to cry on! Let's party! XD We're gonna kick all those other cosplay groups' butts with our size and awesomeness and.. and.. STUFF!

Kenshin Ken
05-15-2002, 11:52 PM
awww ;_;... don't I count ofr anyhting yuffie? ^^;;

Yuffie4Highland
05-16-2002, 12:03 AM
Aww yeah! *hugs Kenny*

Kenshin Ken
05-16-2002, 12:23 AM
^_^ *huug*

hmmm...I wanna see another Meg... there was a nice meg.millie pairing at FANime! ^^.

Blade
05-17-2002, 03:27 AM
Whee! I'm cosplaying Eilie!
*bounces around*sees that people are staring strangely at her*cough!*acts as though nothing happened*whistles and walks away* ...lalala... >>;;

---{@ Lady Blade

Kenshin Ken
05-18-2002, 02:37 AM
Eilie? cool! ^_^ * kneels down towards her* you're one cute cosplayer.. care to join me on a run? fangirls are approaching me.. ^^:;;

Blade
05-18-2002, 02:51 AM
> Eilie? cool! ^_^ * kneels down towards her* you're one cute cosplayer.. care to join me on a run? fangirls are approaching me.. ^^:;;

Hai! Hai! Eilie! ^___^

.................................................. ...cute??? .......oro? ...nani-yo???
*blinks up at Kenshin Ken*

---{@ Lady Blade

ClutZGurl
05-18-2002, 06:42 AM
Okay okay, I'll try my hardest to get Flik done for AX XP

He's just too hot to not want to work on, LOL! ^__^v

Yuffie4Highland
05-18-2002, 03:52 PM
YAY!! FLIK AND EILIE!! YAY!! :D Now, we need a Milich, Viktor, and Solon Jhee >: ) MwaHahaHHAHAa~!

Kenshin Ken
05-18-2002, 05:02 PM
hehe ^^ *^^*;; well.. isn't Eilie cute? ^^;; or isn't she supposed to be pretty? unless I'm mistaken..

Blade
05-19-2002, 03:55 AM
Oi, oi! You got it all wrong! Eilie is beautiful! *touble blinks yet somehow insulted* Fine, fine... I guess you can say cute .................................................. ........but thats only because I saw a picture of her chibi! >D *becomes the biggest Eilie controllist.... er... whatever that may be* :crylaugh: *slowly begins to lose her mind from seeing Eilie chibi*

---{@ Lady Blade

Rosiel
05-19-2002, 09:06 AM
> You got it all wrong! Eilie is beautiful!

No one can beat Odessa though.
*worships Odessa, probably more than Flik*

BTW did anyone see the latest Suiko3 trailer? I swear I saw Nash and Seed in there, which can't be since Seed has been declared officially dead at L'Renouille. (I'm obsessed)

RealizeDOP
05-19-2002, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Rosiel
> You got it all wrong! Eilie is beautiful!

No one can beat Odessa though.
*worships Odessa, probably more than Flik*

BTW did anyone see the latest Suiko3 trailer? I swear I saw Nash and Seed in there, which can't be since Seed has been declared officially dead at L'Renouille. (I'm obsessed)

It looked so beautiful I began to cry ~.~ ***joins in the obsession ring***

Yuffie4Highland
05-19-2002, 08:59 PM
And if Seed was in Suikoden 3, he'd be 41 (but ofcourse, still sexy, he'll never lose that!)

The guy that looked like Seed is so far just known as "Man in the Coat" but he's not Seed, he looked much more Asian when you see his little avatar type face and the other guy looks like Nash, but we dunno who he actually is yet. Mysterious! XD WOooO~!

Philia Philis
05-22-2002, 09:09 PM
For crying out loud, if you love Odessa so much, cosplay her! Heehee. There need to be more Suikoden 1 cosplayers in the world. XD

Grar, I wanna see the trailer! It never works when I try RPGamer.com. *sobs* Where are you guys getting it from?

Rosiel
05-22-2002, 10:08 PM
> And if Seed was in Suikoden 3, he'd be 41

I forgot that detail. >_<

*lobbies against Seed coming back*

Honestly, thinking about it, he should stay dead. His death at L'Renouille (with Culgan) was the way he had to go. A beautiful ideological last stand.

Now speaking of deaths... FLIK SHOULD HAVE DIED ALREADY.
After Suiko1 actually. Suiko1 was such a romantic way to go.

(Yes I like two kinds of deaths in stories: death for what you believe in -ex: Seed- or the person you love -ex: Flik-. I'm a horrible sap sometimes.)

I won't play Suiko3 until someone swears to me Flik is dead. I refuse to see 43 year old Flik. >_<

Rosiel
05-22-2002, 10:12 PM
> For crying out loud, if you love Odessa so much, cosplay her!

LOL Well honestly she would be one of the few women I would consider cosplaying. BUT only if I could find one pretty (and not too shy) Flik to cosplay with. LOL

Flik (especially rash, impetuous Suiko1 Flik) is my favorite Suikoden character. That little blocky sprite managed to make me cry so much....

> Where are you guys getting it from?

RPGamer. ^___^

Oh if you're gonna be getting Suiko3 can you be my game-tester?
Tell me if I can play it or not. LOL

(If Nina is married to Flik, tell me the game ends in an earthquake that kills everyone just don't tell me the truth! *weep*)

Philia Philis
05-23-2002, 02:02 AM
Come on, someone! Be Rosiel's Flik! ^^ But you have to have Suikoden 1 Flik, or it will be strange! XD
Ahh, RPGamer hates me! ;_; It NEVER works. *kicks RPGamer*
Anywho, I dunno when I'll get to play Suikoden 3. I don't even have a PS2 yet. ^^;;;;;;;;;;;; Maybe I will by the time an English version comes out.
....And yes, if Flik and Nina are married, I will drown myself in my own tears. X_X

Rosiel
05-23-2002, 07:41 AM
> Come on, someone! Be Rosiel's Flik! ^^

LOL Don't! Don't! No breaking my evil bishie streak! LOL

Actually, I love the main female character design in Suiko3... that knight's outfit is gorgeous. *_____* But then I have yet to like a main female character in a RPG so I am a little dubious...

*thinks*

I can think off the top of my head of two female characters I loved. Odessa (ODESSA!) and Celes Chere. Incidentally, both of their love interests wore blue bandannas... >__>

> I don't even have a PS2 yet. ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;

PS2 prices are going down. I'm getting one once Skies of Arcadia come out for it.

> ....And yes, if Flik and Nina are married, I will drown myself in my own tears. X_X

Waaaaaaaaah. *hug* Let us commiserate.
(And plan a surgical strike at Konami headquarters if it does happen.)

Philia Philis
05-23-2002, 08:23 AM
Bwahahahaha! Yes, you WILL cosplay a girl... You WILL.

Yeah, Chris does look cool! ^^ But she has armor. Ack. Armor is a pain. How I am inspiring people to do full suits of armor *pokes Yuffie* is beyond me. XD OH! That reminds me! I gotta post that fiberglass tutorial thing to convince yet more people to try using the horrid stuff! XD *forgetful*

Wai wai! Celes is awesome! ^^ ...That blue bandanna thing is kinda strange though. XD Coincidence? Or does Rosiel have some kind of weird obsession with them??? *tosses a blue bandanna at her to see how she responds*

I must get a PS2. *_* There's a Tales game coming out for it, so I MUST have one. XD I'm kinda surprised at how quickly the GBA has come down. They're $20 less than they were at Christmas. ^^;

I cannot imagine Konami being so incredibly frighteningly evil as to put Flik and Nina together... But if they do.... We'll get you, Konami! *shakes her fist*

Rosiel
05-23-2002, 10:02 AM
> Bwahahahaha! Yes, you WILL cosplay a girl... You WILL.

Don't start too! "Dryden" has been hounding me to be his Millerna for a year now. >_< No! I will not wear pink!

> But she has armor. Ack. Armor is a pain.

LOL Believe me I know. Seed taught me I want to stay away from armor, and killed my ambition of making Arslan's gold armor from OAV1.

> How I am inspiring people to do full suits of armor *pokes Yuffie* is beyond me.

FULL suits? O_O
Seed's legs and chest was enough for me.

> That reminds me! I gotta post that fiberglass tutorial thing to convince yet more people to try using the horrid stuff!

Oh yes you must!

Although I still prefer using metal when it's possible, since you get the nice clanging sound when you walk. ^_____^ I developped a fondness for sounding like a hardware store in a earthquake. Don't ask.

> Or does Rosiel have some kind of weird obsession with them??? *tosses a blue bandanna at her to see how she responds*

I like women who like blue bandannas! ... ...
Or well something like this. LOL

> I cannot imagine Konami being so incredibly frighteningly evil as to put Flik and Nina together...

You never know. >___>

They were frighteningly evil enough to kill BOTH Ted and Odessa within a really short timespan. I was bawling through half of Suiko1.

> But if they do.... We'll get you, Konami! *shakes her fist*

*brandishes the Highland banner*

Kenshin Ken
05-23-2002, 12:42 PM
hehe *sweatdrop* ^^; I kinda thik the Nina/Flik couple look kinda..cute ^^;; Although er..* thinks8... maybe Nina and herpersonality is more suited for say.......huh....* tries to picture Nina and Viktor together*..........^^;;;; ok neeevermind.

> How I am inspiring people to do full suits of armor *pokes Yuffie* is beyond me.

^^; oi now Philis.. your'e forgettign about me and my drive to make LUCA's armor....well..that's a maybe for me ^^;;

Rosiel
05-23-2002, 01:12 PM
> I kinda thik the Nina/Flik couple look kinda..cute

Maybe it's just me... but the whole 16 year old girl and 28 year old man getting together thing would be just creepy.

Flik would fall /really/ low if after having a woman like Odessa (strong, beautiful, idealistic, intelligent and of noble birth to boot) he ended up with a bouncy boy-crazy highschooler. ;____;

I'd rather read a Victor/Flik yaoi doujinshi than have to see /that/. >__< (And taking into account how much I hate the Victor/Flik pairing, that's saying a /lot/.)

> your'e forgettign about me and my drive to make LUCA's armor....

I knew someone who thought of doing that too. We told him he was nuts. ;)

Kenshin Ken
05-23-2002, 01:16 PM
hehe ^^; that's exactly what one of my friends said ^^;;;

but it's a task I might do..^^:; one suit of armor I'll definately be doing is Parn from Lodoss wars.

Blade
05-23-2002, 02:34 PM
*somehow strangely appears wearing a Deedlit costume* Did someone say Parn? XD!!! *glomps*

.....so not obsessed.... ^^;;;;;;;;;

Rosiel
05-23-2002, 04:19 PM
> *somehow strangely appears wearing a Deedlit costume*

Would you believe I own one of those?
It's my deeeeeeeep daaaaaaaaaark cosplay secret. ^___^

Yuffie4Highland
05-23-2002, 06:16 PM
Kenny if you succeed at Luca's armor, YOU HAFTA LET ME WEAR IT! *_* I'm trying for Yuber this summer if I don't end up being lazy ; ) I like the idea of new experience!! It just REALLY sucks that I don't have someone with me to teach me - I have to read - ahg this will be harder than setting up a tv vcr two game systems and a dvd player! wahhh! oh but Yuber is so worth it.

Philia Philis
05-23-2002, 09:25 PM
Oh yes... Luca. How could I forget? ^^;;;;;; Best of luck to you guys on Luca and Yuber. *thinks they are completely insane* XD

Hmmmm... I really must try this metal armor thing. ^^ I haven't required armor that really LOOKS like metal as of yet though, so I haven't had a chance. But making noise is amusing. ^^ *dances in bell jewelry*

Rosiel
05-23-2002, 10:33 PM
> I'm trying for Yuber this summer if I don't end up being lazy

Ooooh do so!

That means I am off the hook! I always said SOMEONE should do Yuber and since NO ONE did and I have his hair I thought I might as well put my time where my mouth is...

So... er... do Yuber so I won't have to. ^____^

Philia Philis
05-24-2002, 02:51 AM
But you know if Yuffie does Yuber, she'll still need a Pesmerga! So you can still do a full-body suit of black armor after all! XD

Rosiel
05-24-2002, 09:35 AM
> But you know if Yuffie does Yuber, she'll still need a Pesmerga! So you can still do a full-body suit of black armor after all! XD

You know... I will have a Huge Phallic Symbol (a.k.a. the required over-compensating evil bishounen sword) at A-kon... and I might be tempted to hit you over the head with it. LOL

I doubt it would work... she'd need someone of the same height/weight combo as herself to make a good pair and she looks shorter/thinner than myself (from the pictures I could be wrong).

LOL

Plus the only good thing about Yuber was that I would not need a wig! I really really hate wigs with a passion. >_<

(I can see it now...
Clueless congoer: Why didn't you get a black wig for your Ashuram costume?
Yuber cosplayer: AAAAAAAARGH!)

Philia Philis
05-24-2002, 12:59 PM
> and I might be tempted to hit you over the head with it. LOL

Eeeek! *covers her head and holds out a Peppermint Pattie to Rosiel* I'm a wimp, yes. XD

> I really really hate wigs with a passion. >_<

Oh, I know what you mean. I hate them too. It's soooo much trouble trying to get my hair underneath them, but I can't seem to find too many characters with my hairstyle. ;_; I was planning one for AX, but I hadn't played the game yet, so I decided not to. (Still haven't played it, in fact.) ^^;;; But at least I have Crowdia!

> Clueless congoer: Why didn't you get a black wig for your Ashuram costume?

:rofl: Yep, that sounds about right. XD

Kenshin Ken
05-24-2002, 03:27 PM
>(I can see it now...
Clueless congoer: Why didn't you get a black wig for your Ashuram costume?
Yuber cosplayer: AAAAAAAARGH!)

hehehehe ^^;; well if I don't do Luca..which is a possibility ^^:; I'll probably do Pesmerga instead ^^. * flexes his muscles8 I got the build and all for it! ^_^.

> I really really hate wigs with a passion. >_<

Tell me about it ^^;; the first time I wore the wig to myClive costume, I felt like I ate mroe fo the wig than anything I ate that day ^^;;; plus when your head itches..it's just wierd to stick your finger under hte hairpiece to scratch it ^^;;;

Yggdrasil Pie
05-26-2002, 11:13 AM
Wai! It's too late for me to go as a Suikoden Character this year....

Are you guys doing this again next year?

I would love to join! ^-^

Philia Philis
05-28-2002, 04:18 AM
I hope so! I want to have Suikoden 2 Vincent next year. Hehehehehe. Now THAT is the scary one. XD

Shall I start asking around for my Simone now? ^^;;;; *STILL hasn't found someone to be Milich for this year* ;_;

Rosiel
05-28-2002, 09:35 AM
> Shall I start asking around for my Simone now? ^^;;;;

Will you have the music? And the rose-throwing?

LOL

Kenshin Ken
05-28-2002, 11:58 AM
ehhe ^^; :: Imagines somone in the background holding up a boom box and putting some of the game music on repeat as the group moves around ::

Yggdrasil Pie
05-28-2002, 10:12 PM
The music, lol!!

I can't keep a serious face with that music on! ^_^

Well..... if you are doing this again next year, I'll probably be one of the elves.. I love elves!

Or hm.... Sierra. Maybe....

^_^

Philia Philis
05-29-2002, 07:05 AM
Why, yes of course! Vincent is not Vincent without the music! ^__^
If I get a Simone next year, we can carry around big trashbags of roses and do the Narcissus Attack! XD I would cosplay him myself if I wasn't already so devoted to Vincent. I mean, come on... Simone fights with a ROSE. How cool is that? *pokes Rosiel* You know you want to be Simone! XD

Ohh, I like the elves! Stallion has cool long hair. That means I like him a LOT. ^o^

Yggdrasil Pie
05-29-2002, 06:31 PM
lol!!!

Trashbags of roses? Be sure to throw me one!!!!!

lol, yea maybe I should be Stallion... crossplay, hehehehe...

Kenshin Ken
05-30-2002, 12:06 PM
SOMONE HAS TO BRING A BOOMBOX WITH A CD OF MUSIC LOL.

Rosiel
06-24-2002, 03:51 PM
I'm a dork and wanted to mention this thread had 108 posts before I added mine.

hehehe

Rosiel
06-24-2002, 03:53 PM
> You know you want to be Simone! XD

Er... let me think. no.

If I do a Suiko cosplay other than Seed, it will be YUBER.
Yuber is so under-rated and yet so incredibly cool.

Philia Philis
06-24-2002, 10:49 PM
*snaps fingers* Drat. ^^;
Oh well! Yuber is cool too! ^^ And you're too pretty to be Simone anyway. XD

Kenshin Ken
06-25-2002, 02:14 AM
hmm.. I would try for Lucca.... although... do I really have enough time to work on every little bit of that armor of his? ^^;;;