PDA

View Full Version : A-kon Booth Question

Sundance Kid
03-20-2004, 06:31 PM
Hey does anybody know how much a booth at A-kon costs? I need to know that and if there are even any left! You see, I do hand-painted watercolor picture scrolls and I'm going to try and begin selling them at A-kon...but before I do, I need to know if any of you going to a-kon would maybe consider buying one when you're there. I have small ones for about $15 and Large posters from $20-$30. They're really nice and you can hang them up! ^_^ I need suggestions as to which characters to do and if anyone would buy them period. There's no need in doing all of them if nobody will buy them b/c they're pretty labor intensive....Please Reply! ^_^ :dance:

lei
03-20-2004, 07:52 PM
Booths usually cost $150+ probably alot more for a-kon, but have to get one several months before the convention so I'm pretty sure they've been sold out for awhile. Sorry.

Scortia
03-20-2004, 08:25 PM
I'd say go into Artist Alley for that... not the dealer's room... Dealer's room is probably $300 for the weekend at least... Komik Market (the A. Alley) is sold out but it was just $60 for the weekend...and that included your reg... the dealer's room may have openings, check the website for info like this.

Sundance Kid
03-20-2004, 09:14 PM
Thanks guys that helps! ^_^

HuongStar
03-22-2004, 12:49 PM
I think the Artist Alley is already sold out. :(

Cynthia
03-23-2004, 01:15 AM
The Dealer's Room is sold out (don't for how long). They also said that if you're selling something that doesn't have royalities going back to Japan they won't let you sell it (so yeah, Artist's Alley would've been your only shot).

Sundance Kid
03-23-2004, 09:45 PM
Aww...bummer dude...oh well....maybe next time! ^_^