PDA

View Full Version : Help! Male Seeking Selphie Boots!

Chino-San
03-21-2004, 03:13 PM
I am doing a FF8 crossplay group. I want to be Selphie the only problem is, is that well...... I can't find Selphie boots that will fit me also at a affordable price (ex.100 something is not affordable in my budget). I wear a size 10 (adidas) in male. Can anyone help me out. Also can I have your opinion if I would make a good chick?

*Crossplayer altert proceed with caution*
http://img8.photobucket.com/albums/v26/Chino-san/PICT0031.jpg

crossplaykeith
03-21-2004, 09:37 PM
I think you'll make a real cute girl! No idea about the boots though. Do they have to be flat or can you deal with a heel?

Chino-San
03-21-2004, 09:41 PM
I think you'll make a real cute girl! No idea about the boots though. Do they have to be flat or can you deal with a heel?

I can deal with some plat forms. But I can't deel with like freaken goth pumps. But some reasonable high heels maybe. Thank you for your comment ^_^

Kokuu
03-22-2004, 01:45 AM
*Nods* You're going to be such a cute girl >.<

http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=30227
There was a entire topic about shoes for guys, so check that out, since there is a lot of good ideas there.

Speaking from experience as a girl who has rather large feet, the two best places to go would be: Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack, since they are one of the few places that carry large women's sizes. You would probably need around a women's 12, which is very hard to find, but is doable, or a crossdressing store, which can usually be found in large cities (well, at least in San Francisco, which is near where I live ^^). You could try online as well, though I donít recommend it, since the fitting of shoes varies from brand to brand and you'll be taking a big gamble ordering something online.

Alexia Ikyu
03-23-2004, 12:56 PM
I thought it was a girl before I read the post. :p

Chino-San
03-23-2004, 02:58 PM
I thought it was a girl before I read the post. :p

Heh thats the plan right?

sara_00_0
03-23-2004, 11:27 PM
You could do Sandals like she did for Kingdom hearts. They might be easier to find, plus if they do not fit exactly, your foot would hang over the sides a bit, but they would not be squeezed in to tight shoes...

SelphieTilmitt
03-23-2004, 11:34 PM
You can always get cheap boots and then use boot covers. ^^ I know some people who've done that. That might be cheaper for you... Not sure though. ^^ GOod luck. You'd make a good Selphie. She's so cute anyway <3. XD

Chino-San
03-24-2004, 05:37 AM
You can always get cheap boots and then use boot covers. ^^ I know some people who've done that. That might be cheaper for you... Not sure though. ^^ GOod luck. You'd make a good Selphie. She's so cute anyway <3. XD

Yeah indeed she is pretty cute ^^. Thanks for your comment. I've seen some people pull off boot covers but sometimes they can be a pain in the butt to make them look like real boots.