PDA

View Full Version : Locations for Interesting Photo Opportunities

HuongStar
03-22-2004, 03:11 PM
Woo! I came across this link and I thought I should share with anyone interested in scouting for unique cosplay photo locations:

http://shin.hahcoe.net/photo/adamsmark/

These are mostly of the hotel but there are a few images of the surrounding areas. :bigtu:

Scortia
03-22-2004, 03:56 PM
sweet... I'm gonna own that staircase for photoshooting... I hope there are more than those 4 elevators ;p

Cynthia
03-23-2004, 12:00 AM
Some of those places to me look like they'd be off limits to the general public.

ZakuKitty
03-23-2004, 12:24 AM
Some don't look that safe either. ;) Some of them are quite nice though. :dance:

HuongStar
03-23-2004, 09:23 AM
Well, I didn't take the pictures but I'm betting a few people could sneak into some of those locations. Of course, I wouldn't recommend the kitchen and some of the other locales but the hotel is enormous! This is only a fraction of the unique spaces available for photo ops.

shin kurenai
03-23-2004, 10:48 AM
theyre safe i think

but some of them are off limits :3 like the staircase with the gate in front

i had to climb behind it but it was worth getting to take shots on the roof of the parking garage opposite the adams mark~

there are plenty of more places i didnt even get to shoot

adams mark and surrounding area has great locations

kirineko
03-25-2004, 02:01 AM
There are MANY great places for photoshoots, not only in the Adams Mark, but also in the surrounding downtown area, all within walking distance.

I'm supposed to be going downtown in two weeks, specifically just to take pictures of the area.

Ryo-sama
03-25-2004, 08:50 AM
these locations at the hotel are so awesome! is that like a train or something?