PDA

View Full Version : Need A Skit Idea

_Mandy_
03-23-2004, 09:05 PM
Me and some friends are going as assorted mixed Sqaure-Enix characters. We've got a Yuna (FFX), Kairi (Kingdom Hearts), Sora (Kingdom Hearts), Riku (KH) or Tidus (FFX) (since he hasn't decided), and Aerieth (KH/FFVII). So...being all different things, we really can't think of any good ideas for a skit. If you can help at all I'll appreciate it so much. Thank you in advance.

x0xkasumix0x
03-24-2004, 08:38 AM
... hm.. skit .. lmao me and my friends cant think of a skit yet ether x_x lmao mind u its going to have to be a cross over skit 4 us ! and if some one goes as tidus they better watch out ! lmao there gonna get glomped! .. how about.. the heartless take kairi and sora ... who have just met up with aerieth.. and they get brought to spira x_x and yuna and tidus are like trying to defeat sin.. and then tidus and sora start to hit on aerieth.. then kairi and yuna get mad @ then .. *contines making really stupid plot* crazy plots are fun to make ..

se originally me and my frien where going to be going as songstress yuna and lenne .. but then.. watched ccs 2ond moovie *finnaly and changed our mind* and we wrote a stupid skit that .. we some how where in inuysha's forest. and the inu yasha was looking for kagome. and he see's us.. and hes all like" kagome! wHAT ARE U DOING WEARING THAT LIL skirt. i mean u look like a- .. never mind u allways wear skirts that short.. and is that u kikyou . .. did u cut ur hair ! I cant b-leave this! did kagome like.. teach u her fasion sence.. UR WEARING THE EXACT SAME THING!.. hey wait.. im a guy! never mind ! i love ur new look! " yes its stupid.. X_X but we nead to devellop a better plot for our new skit! 57 days ! lalala

_Mandy_
03-24-2004, 02:25 PM
Crazy plots are fun ::nod:: Thanks for the idea! Poor InuYasha's gonna develop a complex :( . I've barely started my costume...all I have is stuff for the obi, shirt and sleeves. I'm gonna be cramming over spring break.

x0xkasumix0x
03-25-2004, 02:32 PM
lmao ill be working.. over the next couple of monthes X_X but hey! its gonna be worth it right!! lmao

_Mandy_
03-26-2004, 01:49 PM
Don't know if I'll be at the con on the day of the masq or skit contest *sniffle*. But I'm going to some cons over the summer, so I'll need a skit for then. At least I'll be able to do my Yuna costume good. Some girl told me it took her two years! O_O

x0xkasumix0x
03-26-2004, 07:01 PM
2 years to make a costume *gasps* no u cant be serious! >_< that person musta been a really really slow sewer *or liked to take her time ^__^;* lmao . i just finnaly bought my fabric for my sakura costume ! soo yea *nods*i have to get to work on that soon >_> ! :razz:

_Mandy_
03-30-2004, 12:37 PM
I've barely started...I still have so much stuf to buy. -_-U I'm starting today no matter what! Even though I'm still sick!