View Full Version : Ino from Naruto
03-24-2004, 08:16 PM
ok my questions are:
1. how to wear the leaf head protector?
2. How do you get the collar like that?
3. What to do for shoes?
4. What fabric to use?
5. How do you make the arm warmer thingies for Ino?
05-04-2004, 09:34 PM
1) just get some blue poly/cotton fabric then make your head protector with that or unless you bought one, just tie it around your waist.
2)make it like a turtle neck sort of thing just fold it over i think
3)for shoes i'm getting blue/black flipflops and putting a sock with the toes cut off over it or something like that :B
4) for ino's costume try purple poly/cotton fabric :B
5) measure your arm for the arm warmers and sew a piece of white fabric like hotdog style (yes i'm silly) and then sew around both ends a thin purple strip from your fabric then turn your thing inside out and hand sew it down doing a invisible stitch. i hope that helps =(
06-21-2004, 10:48 PM
I'm doing an Ino costume too. :p
I have a question.. for her skirt part, the length... is it above knee, or passes the knees, or just on top of the knees? I've seen pictures of different lengths, so I'm not really sure what is the length of the skirt.
06-21-2004, 10:58 PM
I'm wondering how to do the word on ino's shirt? Along with that little green part as well.
06-21-2004, 11:19 PM
the turtleneck thing, is a scarf. she has little rings attaching it onto her tanktop. It's a cute outfit, but would he hard to put on everyday.