PDA

View Full Version : The best cosplay you have ever done!!

Legato/Machan
06-07-2002, 07:00 PM
Hi guys!!!
I was looking at the photos in the gallery and I want to make this question:
What was the best cosplay that you have ever done? Or one that you liked?

Kisses for the girls and hugs for the boys

Legato/Machan

Ali-kun
06-07-2002, 07:42 PM
(Ali is a dork...)

NAOKI! XD
...I was thinking that I need to get some better pictures of the costume (like, with my SHOES ON) and...it would be fun to dress up and go to Main Event and take some pictures there on the DDR 5th mix machine, plus make people look at me funny at the same time! I will have to see if anyone wants to go with me some time. Especially since now I have my hair cut short like Naoki.

*giggles* You asked, I answered ^_^;

Hey, Legato, your English is very good. I can see some mistakes sometimes - like when I write in Spanish, I make small mistakes but people understand me just fine. You can keep practicing your English on us! Since we are all friendly here, nobody minds - I think it's really cool that people from other countries even come here! (Isn't there someone from Italy who just found his/her way here?)

Tenshi
06-07-2002, 10:39 PM
My favorite one so far would have to be Aeka. My pictures are all so shoddy, therefore all the detail can't be seen ;_;. The entire costume was one big experiment, and for my experience level at the time, I'm very happy with how it turned out ^_^.

I have a feeling, however, that my Terra costume will turn out to be my favorite come July. I already love it to pieces!

Ranma Saotome
06-07-2002, 10:42 PM
I has to me my Ranma Saotome. Heck, I just threw up 6 more pics of my cosplay today on my personal site! :D

Celine
06-08-2002, 01:04 AM
Well, for sheer amount of positive feedback, I'd say Fina is my best costume. I've worn it to four conventions and it has always gone over well. While it isn't terribly well made (^^; ), it photographs very nicely. The outfit is comfortable, and I don't have to wear a wig, so I enjoy wearing the costume. Plus, I loooooove my Cupil. ^_^

The_manhamster
06-08-2002, 02:23 AM
*Looks at member's gallery*

:eek:

*Dies*

As I am lacking the proper resources to do really good cosplay, I throw whatever low budget costume I can together. This year it's Tylor.

Rosiel
06-08-2002, 08:16 AM
> Plus, I loooooove my Cupil. ^_^

I loooooooove your Cupil too. Why can't Ramirez have a cupil? Good guys have all the fun!

Back on topic...

Mine would have to be my very first costume, anime Zoisite.
Why? Comfy, no maintenance, and was basically me in a ponytail and a purple suit. =) Plus, everyone loved it so much, a lot of convention attendants still call me "Zoi" when they want to talk to me in the halls. It really stuck.

(And I can do the laugh. Fear the laugh.)

I'm still surprised at how horrendously popular such a simple costume was. I'd like to wear it again, but after 2 1/2 years it finally needs a few repairs, and so I doubt I will unless I find a good Kunzite. (My #1 and still unfullfilled cosplay dream. *sigh*)

Kuja
06-08-2002, 02:26 PM
My Kuja costume. *huggles her Kuja costume* I put so much time and effort into it. And I was so happy with the results of it.

chibikt
06-08-2002, 03:14 PM
My Black lady costume is my fave still. My Chichiri one didn't turn out as well as I would have liked. The staff broke twice, and the night before a-kon I had to make one out of styrofoam. >_<

Pics are here: http://server31.hypermart.net/sballz/akon13.html

Michi
06-08-2002, 06:28 PM
My newest incarnate of Shiranui Mai, alternate blue. It was the first costume I did a lot of work on all by myself from scratch... I was soooo happy with it. ^^ Now I strive to improve more. :D

I should put up my own gallery...

Asuka Langley
06-09-2002, 02:34 AM
Well, i've done only one good cosplay in my life (the other one was terrible ><), but anyway, this last one i consider my best till now. I had to put a lot of effort to make it, but in the end, the result was great ^^

Click to see a picture ^^ Hope you like it!
http://pub45.bravenet.com/photocenter/view.php?img=26850&usernum=3779614588

*Asuka

Lady Somairot
06-09-2002, 03:04 AM
my Lady Somairot costume, of course! ^_~ hmm... i should really get pics of it...

only problem with it is that i've lost weight since i made it (gosh... i made it late '99 - early '00), so if i ever want to wear it to a con, i'll have to alter it *pout pout*. someday... someday...

The_manhamster
06-09-2002, 04:14 AM
[beginsuckingup]Great cosplay Asuka. [/endsuckingup] :D

Legato/Machan
06-09-2002, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Asuka Langley
Well, i've done only one good cosplay in my life (the other one was terrible ><), but anyway, this last one i consider my best till now. I had to put a lot of effort to make it, but in the end, the result was great ^^

Click to see a picture ^^ Hope you like it!
http://pub45.bravenet.com/photocenter/view.php?img=26850&usernum=3779614588

*Asuka

Hey girl!!! Why don't you post tons of messages like you do in the other foruns? hehehe
Portuguese on: Ce fica mto bem de Yukino sabia?
English (translating): You look good in the Yukino costume, did you that?
For the others: Your costumes look very good too, I hope I Midvalley costume can reach the same level. Next year my Legato costume will be finished (I hope so).

See ya

Legato/machan

Legato/Machan
06-09-2002, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Ali-kun
(Ali is a dork...)

NAOKI! XD
...I was thinking that I need to get some better pictures of the costume (like, with my SHOES ON) and...it would be fun to dress up and go to Main Event and take some pictures there on the DDR 5th mix machine, plus make people look at me funny at the same time! I will have to see if anyone wants to go with me some time. Especially since now I have my hair cut short like Naoki.

*giggles* You asked, I answered ^_^;

Hey, Legato, your English is very good. I can see some mistakes sometimes - like when I write in Spanish, I make small mistakes but people understand me just fine. You can keep practicing your English on us! Since we are all friendly here, nobody minds - I think it's really cool that people from other countries even come here! (Isn't there someone from Italy who just found his/her way here?)

Thanx Ali-kun!!!
I hope I can improve my english here. Thanks for the support.

kisses

Legato/Machan

Asuka Langley
06-09-2002, 01:00 PM
Thanks ^^'

*Asuka

Legato/Machan
06-09-2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Asuka Langley
Thanks ^^'

*Asuka

Yeah, I have some photos of you here. Even the low-shots. heheheh (just kidding, I'm not that kind of photografer)

kisses

Legato/Machan

RealizeDOP
06-09-2002, 07:14 PM
Hmmm, For me best craftsmanship for me has to be Yuna ^.^ I've imporved a lot more with my sewing Woot Woot!!!! :) As for fan favorite(i guess that's how you put it) Is my first Vashette costume. ^^ It was so simple but so many people liked it and asked me to wear it again...I'm kinda sad i sold it, but I saw the girl that bought it wear it around, so i'm happy it's being put to use! : ) Hmmm, maybe Chun Li Too~

Jibrille
06-10-2002, 09:49 PM
I would have to say my Princess Fatora costume. not only because i made that thing correct detail for detail and made myself crazy with the belt(which i still want to remake) but because there were a lot of great in-character moments with it that made the costume all the better. i had an Alielle and a stuffed Ura which completed it even more.
I cant wait to wear it again! ^^