PDA

View Full Version : Photo Suggestion

Kurthy133
03-26-2004, 11:29 AM
Just wanted to make a quick suggestion~

Its come to my attention, just by looking through site help, that Admin has been getting alot of posts from users confused/distraught about lost photos from their galleries. I admit i've been one myself ^^; One can wonder whether its a glitch in the system, you posted something innapproprate, yadda yadda. Its sorta scary. I wanted to suggest sending quick PMs to users whose photos are deleted. A quick one sentence explaining why the photo has been deleted. This way there is no confusion, nobody asking what happened, and hopefully mistakes won't be made in the future ^^ I know this may take more work, *lol* like Admin and the mods don't have enough to do XD But i think it would be very beneficial. Of course, this could be a terrible idea if you guys delete photos almost all the time :P Ok, thats my two cents <3 thanks!

ZiggyB
03-26-2004, 03:25 PM
When I delete photos, I generally send a PM, but our lovely photo moderator sifts through hundreds of photos a day. Unfortunately it's not very practical for her to send a PM every time she deletes a photo. :(

Kurthy133
03-27-2004, 07:20 PM
That's what i thought <3 Oh well. I figured it was worth a shot!

Thanks Ziggy! ^^
<3