PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Gear Cosplay, anyone?

Maester Seymour
03-26-2004, 03:45 PM
I'm just wondering if anyone else besides myself and sa-chan (another pyrefly) will be doing guilty gear characters there. It would be nice to see other ones like us for a small shoot?

Me - Anji Mito
Her - Millia Rage

dressdragn
04-02-2004, 04:15 PM
I'm just wondering if anyone else besides myself and sa-chan (another pyrefly) will be doing guilty gear characters there. It would be nice to see other ones like us for a small shoot?

Me - Anji Mito
Her - Millia Rage

We'll I'll be doing swimsuit Jam based on the gashapon figure for the pool party friday. I can also bring ky, robo ky or sol depending on what you need. I'm pretty sure joel will bring his xx reloded robo ky and carrie might bring her dizzy.

~Anna

digikoomi
04-06-2004, 08:14 PM
if I have feeling to do my Jam I will bring it

dressdragn
04-07-2004, 05:36 PM
if I have feeling to do my Jam I will bring it

Thats great, who's everyone planing on doing.
We have
Anji
Millia
We can ask Carrie to be dizzy.
I'll be swim suit Jam and Robo Ky or Sol or reg ky or all white ky (I've got a lot of ky costumes)
Joel will be Robo ky
Maybe we can ask CHris to bring Axl?

Also when would we do this, Fri before the swim suit photo shoot works best for me, but I could aslo do it sat am.

~Anna

Maester Seymour
04-19-2004, 09:14 PM
I apologize, but I can't make it to anime next anymore. I have a black belt camp which takes place on the same dates and I can't miss it. I wish I could come. Millia is still going, but you're down one anji. :(

dressdragn
04-20-2004, 03:12 PM
I'm sorry you can't make it, we'll miss you. The photo shoot should proceed as planed.

~Anna

dressdragn
05-17-2004, 10:48 PM
I was thinking friday at 3 might be a good time for the photo shot.

~Anna

dressdragn
05-25-2004, 06:12 PM
I was thinking we could have the shoot friday afternoon before the pool party or sunday.

let me know wich works better for you guys.

~Anna

Maester Seymour
05-29-2004, 06:55 PM
woo! IM GOING TO NEXT AGAIN! But, I was planning on doing Seymour on Friday when I arrived....is there any way the shoot can be Sunday, since thats when I was going to do anji. sry thats sounds a little selfish but it doesnt hurt to ask. also, that millia rage isnt going now. So we really switched places. no millia, one anji, but i'd really like to keep anji for sunday.

dressdragn
05-30-2004, 11:42 AM
Sunday is great by me (it's just sat I cant do). the only thing I have to wory about sun is the pool party.

~Anna

dressdragn
06-14-2004, 09:17 AM
so how is sunday at 2pm?

Not knowing the layout of the hotel shall we meet by registraion-everyone should know where that it.

~Anna

dylan no tama
06-17-2004, 12:27 AM
me and a friend are bringing Axl Low and Johnny.
im gonna be johnny, and he is gonna be Axl.

dressdragn
06-17-2004, 10:58 AM
me and a friend are bringing Axl Low and Johnny.
im gonna be johnny, and he is gonna be Axl.

That's awsome! I heard there was going to be a real big guilty gear group at Anime Next, that has The Man in it, but I don't know how to contact them.

~Anna

-Marionette-
06-19-2004, 07:23 PM
Maester Seymour: Post pics of your Anji costume when you finish :D

Maester Seymour
06-21-2004, 07:39 AM
marionette: (lol) anji is all done, but only like 6 people took my picture on the sunday and i left around one, so i missed the gg photoshoot. but when lady lulu gets her lenne wig we're going a shoot for both our costumes. why dont u PM me to remind me to send them to you and ill send them in a reply PM when i get them all ready. ttyl

Goggle
06-22-2004, 09:01 PM
If anyone was May or Zappa on Saturday - I have pictures of you. PM me if you'd like to see them.

dressdragn
06-23-2004, 02:31 PM
yeah may and zappa were kewl.

~Anna

Maester Seymour
06-24-2004, 12:46 AM
Yeah I talked to them both, they were both really nice too bad i didnt get to talk to them more. if you're may or zappa and are reading this, PM me! XD anji mito is on good terms with everyone....except.. everyone he runs into since its a fighting game X_X