PDA

View Full Version : Sailor Moon

HalloweenFreak
03-26-2004, 03:16 PM
Do you think that it would be possible AND be good if for a skit a group to perform the Sailor Moon Theme Song? Me and my friends might. It will take us a while though, tabing, practicing and recording the sound effect noises on to something though. But do you think it would work? cuz the song is only 1 min. and 30 somethin seconds.

Also, do you think it could work?

senshi_meiousei
03-26-2004, 03:41 PM
Where would you be performing this (aka which convention)?

LuckInSpades
03-27-2004, 02:00 AM
Right off the bat, I must say I don't think it'll be too hot. I find theme songs just don't work too well. You can intro with the theme, and perhaps after you get onstage, either do a skit or perhaps transition and do a dance to a different song. Just the few times I have seen people try to just do themes with nothing else has been awkward. Just my personal exp.

Sailor Kikyo
03-27-2004, 09:13 AM
I think maybe that ine song at the end of the first movie 'Power of Love', would look really kawii if you did a skit for it

I love that song....

HalloweenFreak
04-02-2004, 12:25 PM
I'm not sure which convention, it all depends on which convention my friends can o to. and also, we would be not really dancing, but playing the theme song, with guitars and drums. me and my friends will think of a way to get it done.

Tenya Muyo
04-05-2004, 09:38 PM
Ooooooooo, a "Sailor Moon Band!!" Now that you put it that way, that may be pretty cool! I've seen some guys dress up as FLCL characters and they played The Pillows Songs. Everyone seemed to like it! I think for you though the trouble will be, not just figuring out how to play it on instruments, but which cong you chose. I'd consider chosing something else than the opening them. Just a suggestion! ^_~ Good luck; hope it all works out!!

Lollipop
04-06-2004, 07:08 AM
I think it would be reeeeally kawaii if u guys made up a dance for it, but dont sing it. Ive been too tons of convetions, and ive heard 1 good person who could sing a song. A lot of times when u sing, espcially at a convo, the music drowns u out, or it just doesnt sound good. SO instead of singing, make up a little dance routine! LITTLE DANCE ROUTINES ROCK MY WORLD!!! XD ehh....*cough*