PDA

View Full Version : ccs or tsubasa resevoir chronicle @ anime north

x0xkasumix0x
03-26-2004, 08:07 PM
heya ^__^ erm yea i was just wondering if anny one is going as ccs charactors for AN and if soo maybe we could get together and take some pics !!
:)

im going as sakura ..>_> and my friend is going as tomoyo .. *nods*

toodles

Straywind
03-26-2004, 10:04 PM
Wow! I've had an account @ Cosplay dot com for ages and I've never actually posted. I was just checking around and I noticed this thread about Cosplaying as characters from Tsubasa or CCS @ AN. I'll be dressing up as Syaoran from Tsubasa for the majority of Saturday. My friend is going as Sakura from Tsubasa. We're also trying to see if we can find people to be the other main characters. We've asked a friend about being Faye but if anyone else is interested or planning to Cosplay characters from Tsubasa, they are more than welcome.

x0xkasumix0x - A big group of Cosplayers who are dressing up as CLAMP characters will be meeting to take photos on Saturday. If your interested in joining the group, you should check the AN messageboard.

x0xkasumix0x
03-27-2004, 01:58 AM
lmao ! i think i found ur site on google b4 ^__^ lmao ! yea i was planning on going as tsubasa sakura and then regular sakura ^_^! (the costume from ccs 2ond moovie the one from the begginging ! ) annyway ! yesh !
ne way tis late ! i should be getting to bed lmao toodles !