PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations for the cosplayers!!!!

Legato/Machan
06-07-2002, 06:06 PM
I was talking with my friends and they told me that there are some cosplayers (american, canadian, japanese, european, etc) that they admire a lot and looking in the gallery/convention, I noticed that the people that we (brazilian cosplayers) admire are YOU!!!!:D :D
So, in the name of the brazilian cosplayers I want to congratulate you guys, for the work and the tips to make a better cosplay!!!:cheers:

Kisses to everybody!!!

Legato/Machan

PS: I know that my english is not that perfect but please, try to understand what I write:thumbsup:

Asuka Langley
06-08-2002, 03:02 PM
Hope they like our Brazilian cosplays too ^^

*Asuka

Ranma Saotome
06-08-2002, 03:56 PM
^.^

RealizeDOP
06-08-2002, 08:54 PM
Do Brazilian Cosplayers have good sites I can look at???? I've made friends with some Mexican Cosplayers but i would love to see BRazilian Cosplay! : ) Maybe when i visit Brazil again i can cosplay???

Ranma Saotome
06-08-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by RealizeDOP
Do Brazilian Cosplayers have good sites I can look at???? I've made friends with some Mexican Cosplayers but i would love to see BRazilian Cosplay! : ) Maybe when i visit Brazil again i can cosplay???

You get any Ranma cosplayers, by all means, pass them my way! :)

Asuka Langley
06-09-2002, 01:23 AM
Sure!
Here are some sites that you can see some cosplays:

http://www.cosplaybrasil.hpg.ig.com.br/
-If you see a picture of Yukino Miyazawa (KareKano) alone, it's me ^^

http://www.cosplaybr.hpg.ig.com.br/
-There are some videos that you can download... ^^

Hope you like it!

*Asuka

Legato/Machan
06-09-2002, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by RealizeDOP

Since most of the brazilian sites don't update and most of them just disapear, the ones that Yukino mentioned are the good ones. I guess there are only 2 or 3 personal cosplay site, but I can't remember now. I think most of the cosplayers put their photos in that blog thing.

Kisses

Legato/Machan

Michieru
09-02-2003, 12:02 PM
I've always been interested in attending an anime convention in Brazil! I wonder what it's like down there to do such a thing. Please tell, I'm now very curious!