PDA

View Full Version : Metrocon 2004

Neko_Kaolla
03-27-2004, 08:10 PM
Hello, everyone! Man I haven't been here in a while... Anyways! Who all is going to METROCON this July? This is my costume lineup:

Friday: Fuu Jammies (original MKR)
Saturday: Ruri Sarasa (Tokyo Underground)*may also wear to the FFBall, if I go*
Sunday: Neko EGL (original-designed by my sister!) *entering the costume contest*

I am also singing "Kimochi Wa Tsutawaru" by BoA for the Anime Idol contest. I really wanted to do the chess match, but because I live in MA for school I can't. Plus the fact that when I am in Florida I live in DeBary, and that is a ways from Sarasota/Tampa/where-ever-the-rehearsals-are anyway. =^.^='

Who all should I expect to see?

madhatterr104
03-27-2004, 09:45 PM
i shall be there ^^ seeing as im moving to tampa in june.

i'll probably wear the usual jrock line up and two undecided costumes >>;

^_^

Princess_Hotaru
03-28-2004, 08:11 PM
I might be going..I'm not sure, since I'm going to Comic-Con in California. My mom said we'd possibly go, so, yeah. But, I really loved the convention last year, hopefully I can go again this year.

scandia
03-29-2004, 08:17 AM
I just found out I have class until 4PM on the Friday of Metrocon. So I am not sure how am I going to distribute the costumes anymore.

IF I make it to the FF Ball on Friday, I dunno if to wear one of my dressier costumes or to be Rinoa.

Saturday I'll just be Hikaru Shidou. And Sunday I'll try to enter Sara Trantoul on the costume contest. This is if they follow the same contest schedule as last year.

Neko_Kaolla
03-29-2004, 12:43 PM
I just found out I have class until 4PM on the Friday of Metrocon. So I am not sure how am I going to distribute the costumes anymore.

IF I make it to the FF Ball on Friday, I dunno if to wear one of my dressier costumes or to be Rinoa.

Saturday I'll just be Hikaru Shidou. And Sunday I'll try to enter Sara Trantoul on the costume contest. This is if they follow the same contest schedule as last year.

I think they are-check the website: METROCON 2004 (http://www.metroconventions.com)

Orie-chan
03-30-2004, 11:38 AM
I'll be attending METROCON! I have no idea what I'll be wearing, if you haven't noticed, Iím kinda new to cosplay. But hopefully my Oliver Wood costume will be dune in time ^^