PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going as Gavi on friday!? OR! is anyone dressing as the following?!

MoonLitDemon2
03-27-2004, 09:10 PM
hey everyone!
i was just wondering if anyone was dressing as ppl from Fruits Basket on friday?
i'll be going as Kyo and wanted to know if anyone wanted to meet up

also i am the biggest fan girl and was wondering by any chance is anyone dressing as anyone from Gundam Wing? King of Bandits Jing? Gravitation? Yu Yu Hakusho? Inuyasha? Saiyuki? Vampire Princess Miyu?..... OK LETS CHANGE THE QUESTION! who in the world is everyone being ON FRIDAY! i want to know so i can take lots of pictures... and possible attack and maybe stalk a few of you ^_^;;; ......

Genki Chan
03-28-2004, 11:32 AM
Wellllll... saturday, I'm going in a Gundam Wing cosplay group. I'll be doing Quatre. We have the 4 other boys too, and we'll be going in the Endless Waltz Marimea uniforms. ^^ hope that helps? even though it's not on friday??

MoonLitDemon2
03-28-2004, 05:38 PM
Wellllll... saturday, I'm going in a Gundam Wing cosplay group. I'll be doing Quatre. We have the 4 other boys too, and we'll be going in the Endless Waltz Marimea uniforms. ^^ hope that helps? even though it's not on friday??

lol well i'm only going on friday but i'll have my friends that are going saturday hunt you down and take pics for me.... i love Gundam Wing, very awesome ^_^

Kiarrens
03-29-2004, 01:37 PM
Friday I'll be wearing my KH Sephiroth costume and possibly my Shuichi one for awhile.

AnnaNeko
03-29-2004, 06:28 PM
I might do Kagome from Inu Yasha or just cute schoolgirl from Fruits Basket
depends which gets done in time ^^;;

MoonLitDemon2
03-29-2004, 09:05 PM
I might do Kagome from Inu Yasha or just cute schoolgirl from Fruits Basket
depends which gets done in time ^^;;

weee kagome is awesome! can't wait to see it! and awesome another fruits basket cosplayer! hmm a school girl? cool someone i can try and not get hugged by (yes i wil turn into a cat.... wel maybe not but we can pretend!)
well good luck on finishing them, i still need to finish kyo... so far i bought the pants... i got a long way to go -_- ...

MoonLitDemon2
03-29-2004, 09:08 PM
Friday I'll be wearing my KH Sephiroth costume and possibly my Shuichi one for awhile.

AHHH shuichi-kun! which one of his outfits will you be making? or made? or whatever?

Jubie-Chan
04-02-2004, 06:26 AM
I'm in that cosplay group with Genki Chan. I'm gonna be Chang Wufei and my friend taging along who looks (and is the same size!) like Marimea. I'll be wearing my costume on the ride their so I'd be able to jump right into cosplaying when I got their on Friday.
o_o mind if I get a picture of you too? I love Kyo. (and so does every girl in my school who reads fruits basket. which is surprisingly alot. he's like Orland Bloom xD)

lialia
04-02-2004, 11:39 AM
ill be wearing my noriko from gravi on fri night ^^