PDA

View Full Version : Rurouni Kenshin skit idea?

Junko chan
03-28-2004, 12:53 PM
My friend and I are going to AX as the Battousai (me) and Kaoru (her). I was wondering...what do you think of this idea:

Kenshin becomes hitokiri battousai again/goes evil and kaoru has to stop him before he loses himself? The BGM will be "Theme of Dark Side of your Heart". That's all I could come up with...what do you think? Do you have any better ideas, or do you like the one I've got?

Ravnos
03-30-2004, 02:43 AM
Hmm , sounds interesting though , kenshin is hard to do a skit for since live blades aren't allowed at most conventions

allyunion
03-30-2004, 03:13 AM
Get Kenshin, Kaoru, Yahiko, and Sanosuke. Go for a typical Kenshin dynamic:

Kenshin, Sanosuke and Yahiko are eating. Kaoru comes out in a somewhat interesting or ugly dress and asks how she looks. Yahiko replies she looks nice... for an ugly woman. Kaoru throws something at Yahiko, which hits Kenshin. Kenshin says his trademark. Yahiko sees Sano stealing his food, Yahiko and Sano bicker, while Kaoru apologizes to Kenshin. Kaoru asks Kenshin how she looks... Kenshin doesn't reply immediately, and later says, "It's nice" Kaoru gets mad and starts beating up Kenshin. And so on...

Junko chan
03-30-2004, 03:57 PM
Hm...sounds good! Except...we've only got my mom, me, my dad, and my friend, so that would only be...*thinks* Kaoru, Kenshin, Sanosuke, and Megumi. *sweatdrop* But that sounds great! ^_^x Domo arigatou gozaimasu!

allyunion
03-31-2004, 05:06 AM
My, my... it seems you would be better fitted to do a Onegai Teacher skit ^^;;

For a skit between Kaoru and Kenshin... hmm... maybe go for Megumi and Kenshin dynamic instead? Well, just watch Kenshin again and think over what you can do.