PDA

View Full Version : Photo Shoot Lists please make a sticky

marsie
03-28-2004, 04:06 PM
If you want a specific Photoshoot please list it here.

I will prolly be running the cosplay.com shoot if no one else steps up. Al(Eurobeat) has given me tons of tips since he can't come to this con.

If we have a good list going I can at least get some good pics for the site.

In parenthensis is the contact person if you have any questions about the shoots listed. Please PM them instead of posting on this board. The Offical List will always be in this post.

Offical List:

Friday
Final Fantasy 7 shoot (StarWind 824)
Anime beach party shoot(Anime characters in their Swimsuits) (DressDragn)

Saturday
FF8 shoot (Starwind 824) 4pm main con ball room
Gen. FF shoot (StarWind 824 and Marsie)4pm main con ball room
SeeD shoot (StarWind 824)4pm main con ball room
Final Fantasy X and X-2 (Marsie) 4pm main con ball room
SNK Shoot (DressDragn)
Cosplay.Com (Marsie and Studmaster) Main Con Ball Room 4pm
Yu Gi Oh 1pm (Hime no Toki)
KOF Shoot (DressDragn)
Yami no Matsuri
Gravitation
Nyo! Cosplay(Ranma Saotome)
SailorMoon Shoot (Sailor-Moon)

Sunday
SailorMoon PhotoShoot (Marsie)
ParaKiss 10 am
Pretear 11am
Guilty Gear (DressDragn)

All times are subject to change. Please see the info desk for correct times at the con!

Eurobeat King
03-28-2004, 05:08 PM
Marsie: Thanks for asking me for some tips on how to gather up cosplayers for respective gatherings at Anime Next! :) But I hope you have fun at ANext and good luck organizing the cosplay-groups this year. ;)

For the cosplay.com gathering, if Studmaster doesn't go, you should PM Admin and ask him if it's OK for you to form a gathering at ANext. If he gives the OK, then decide on the time on that Saturday to have it.

Please help Marsie out for those members attending ANext. I met her at Ohayocon and was impressed by her skills to gather cosplayers up for the Final Fantasy gathering, and feel she does well as a take-charge person for coordinating photoshoots, plus she's a nice cosplayer herself! :bigtu:

KaineMaxwell
03-28-2004, 08:38 PM
There's gonna be an offical cosplay.com shoot? Sweet, I can finally attend one!

marsie
03-29-2004, 02:02 AM
Yes it will be run by Studmaster and me! He just agreed to it.

Al- Oh you are super cute! Thanks for the compliments :love:

TheAnarCHris
03-29-2004, 02:42 PM
Best way to get ppl to go to a cosplay.com ps, tell Starwind824 to get ppl.......I have "ways".

But yeah, threats aside, here's my add ons for ya

Friday-
Final Fantasy 7 shoot
General Final Fantasy shoot number 1
Anime beach party shoot

Saturday
FF8 shoot
Gen. FF shoot 2
Possible SeeD shoot.

ArchFaith
04-04-2004, 03:37 PM
Ahh, everything sounds good so far. Yes, definitely have a Saturday photo shoot for FF cosplayers.

Also, may I suggest an FF9 photoshoot on Saturday?

TheAnarCHris
04-06-2004, 12:50 AM
Not sure what the deal is with the FF9 cosplayers, seeing how I dont know any,lol.

marsie
04-12-2004, 08:58 PM
Honestly it has been my experience that we just have one Big shoot for FF and break down by game.

I know why you want to have so many Chris but, we might be overdoing the FF photoshoot.

When does everyone want the Cosplay.com shoot? I was thinking Saturday.

Flippy
04-12-2004, 10:21 PM
Any other shoots....all I'm hearing about is FF.

dressdragn
04-14-2004, 06:12 PM
Please at the guilty gear photo shoot and the costume pool party to friday. And for saturday please add an SNK Photo Shoot.

Thanks,

~Anna

StarDustShadow
04-14-2004, 10:07 PM
There were a lot of us Yu Yu Hakusho cosplayers going--are we going to have a photoshoot for it? ^_____^ :crylaugh:

*~Yunie~*

marsie
04-20-2004, 05:39 PM
There were a lot of us Yu Yu Hakusho cosplayers going--are we going to have a photoshoot for it? ^_____^ :crylaugh:

*~Yunie~*

If you want to run it sure but someone needs to coordinate it. If you are in need of someone let me know. I will head it up if no one else steps up.

TheAnarCHris
04-21-2004, 12:03 AM
Honestly it has been my experience that we just have one Big shoot for FF and break down by game.

I know why you want to have so many Chris but, we might be overdoing the FF photoshoot.

When does everyone want the Cosplay.com shoot? I was thinking Saturday.

LOL. I've tried that, but some of the FF7 cosplayers can only do it on Friday, while only other ppl can do it on Saturday. Hence I'm taking responsilibty for the 7 ansd 8 related ones, as well as doing what I can for the BIG one.

As for the C.Com I'm done for Saturday as well. 2 sound good?

RainAlvaran
04-21-2004, 02:03 PM
Well, I would like to request a FFXI photoshoot. ^_^() Plus, if you could do a collaborate photoshoot, cause I doubt I'll find anyone there from RBHS.

marsie
04-22-2004, 08:04 PM
^^;

Is someone planning on hosting the FFIX photoshoot.

The only reason Chris is doing so many is because I trust him and he is experienced. I am sure that if your group is there for the mass FF then you all can break down there.

TheAnarCHris
04-23-2004, 12:41 AM
Trust CHris huh...apparently u still havent hard about the FF photoshoot Demri and I have in stored for Saturday night.....nuck nuck nuck!

marsie
04-24-2004, 10:22 PM
Trust CHris huh...apparently u still havent hard about the FF photoshoot Demri and I have in stored for Saturday night.....nuck nuck nuck!

I trust Carrie to keep you in line. ^.~

-.-

You an Demri better run from me....okay really does there need to be another one? really?

Zetchi
04-25-2004, 12:58 PM
There seems to be some Naruto cosplayers. Can you do one on Naruto? Well someone to take it up. heh

duckyblues
04-25-2004, 02:17 PM
neeeh *pokepoke* I have a question, Im new to cosplay.com [just found it after your post at the anime next forums X33] but may I participate in the cosplay.com photoshoot? Gommene! Im sorry if I sound pretentious!! ;.;

And if memmory serves me right you were intending the Sailormoon photoshoot for..friday, right? since saturday is practically booked XDD *patpat* You must truly love your camera X3

La_Luna
05-01-2004, 03:50 AM
:O if we can get enough people I'd like to do a Yami No Matsuei photo shoot on Saturday. I'll be going as Oriya Mibu.

marsie
05-01-2004, 08:29 PM
If you get the group together let me know what time and stuff and I'll add you to the list but you have to be the one to host it and let me know so I can take the photos. I am already hosting too many.

^^;

TheAnarCHris
05-03-2004, 01:48 PM
I trust Carrie to keep you in line. ^.~

-.-

You an Demri better run from me....okay really does there need to be another one? really?

Touche! And relax, it's a private one,lol, hence we're not announcing it one the board. It's more of a head's up type dealy...you know, if you see Demri, Carrie and I dressed up a lil "odd", just shake your head and walk the other way, w/o asking any questions,lol.

NiGHTmaren
05-05-2004, 10:58 AM
Yu-Gi-Oh! photoshoot will probably be Saturday, hopefully around 1 PM. I'm trying to get it organized right now. ^_^

*~Hime no Toki~*

freakyarcher
05-05-2004, 04:03 PM

I will prolly be running the cosplay.com shoot if no one else steps up. Al(Eurobeat) has given me tons of tips since he can't come to this con.

If we have a good list going I can at least get some good pics for the site.

In parenthensis is the contact person if you have any questions about the shoots listed. Please PM them instead of posting on this board. The Offical List will always be in this post.

Offical List:

Friday
Final Fantasy 7 shoot (StarWind 824)
Anime beach party shoot(Anime characters in their Swimsuits) (DressDragn)
Guilty Gear (DressDragn)

Saturday
FF8 shoot (Starwind 824)
Gen. FF shoot 2 (StarWind 824 and Marsie)
SeeD shoot (StarWind 824)
Final Fantasy X and X-2 (Marsie)
SNK Shoot (DressDragn)
Cosplay.Com (Marsie and Studmaster)

Sunday
SailorMoon PhotoShoot (Marsie)

There is going to be a SM photoshoot hosted by xXLuLuXx but she has not said when it will be.

i don't quite understand what you are asking or telling us... i will be dressed ass lulu from final fantasy x at the animenext convention this june 18,19, 20 and i would love to pose for cosplay.com pictures :dance: . i hope i answered correctly because if this is not what you wanted then please explain :eeek: .

freakyarcher
05-05-2004, 08:34 PM
Any other shoots....all I'm hearing about is FF. why don't you ask the cosplay.com photographers about that...they might be opened to suggestions. :dance:

Sorahana
05-05-2004, 08:50 PM
Please refrain from double posting and just keep checking here for other photoshoots or you can always start a thread ^^;. And anyway, freakyarcher, that is a list of when all the diffrent photoshoots are. Since you're being Lulu I think you'd wanna be at the Final Fantasy X shoot ^_^. Hope that helps.

marsie
05-06-2004, 09:51 PM
-.-

Well the master list is saying what day each photoshoot will be held. Eventually there will be times listed as well. It isn't rocket science

Why am I doing this. Because I am taking charge. -.-

Double posting is discourged. Please read the first post and that will explain everything. If you still have questions please PM me.

Yu-Gi-Oh! photoshoot will probably be Saturday, hopefully around 1 PM. I'm trying to get it organized right now. ^_^

*~Hime no Toki~*

Thanks!
I will add you to the list. Please let me know if this changes.

Mew_Pudding
05-09-2004, 05:18 PM
Hello,

I`m working on getting a group of Mew Mew`s together and I`ve gotten quite a few,if there`s anyone that would have interest in hosting a Tokyo Mew Mew photo shoot please tell me. ^^
Arigatou.

TheAnarCHris
05-09-2004, 11:10 PM
Ummm. Marise, XXLuluXX is a dude.

dressdragn
05-19-2004, 02:55 PM
Please add the KoF photo shoot to Saturday the thread is http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?p=699685#post699685

~Anna

Poisonous Intent
05-23-2004, 06:02 PM
The ParaKiss photoshoot is on Sun. at 10:00 am and the Pretear shoot is following that around 11:00, I believe.

Shinigami_Mimi
05-23-2004, 07:32 PM
There's gonna be two more photoshoots that were made at the original AnimeNext forums. Ones for Gravitation, seeing that there are gonna be tons of Gravi cosplayers running around. ^^; Lol. And another is for Yami No Matsuei. My other friend was doing a YGO photoshoot too. So I guess I'll have to tell her to join in with the other.^^; Oh, yes. And if all goes well me and my friends are planning to gather a CLAMP photoshoot. ^^ Thankies. Those should all take place during Saturday.

NiGHTmaren
05-29-2004, 03:05 PM
I'm going to have the YGO people meet outside the Main Imperial I room between 12:30 and 1 PM, then head out to a spot outdoors for pictures. The sooner we get everyone together, the better, since I know some who want to attend the FoxBox panels...I personally just want to get the signatures, really. ^^; Hopefully, this isn't a bad place to meet up with people, if so just let me know and it can be changed. ^_^

*~Hime no Toki~*

marsie
05-30-2004, 08:23 PM
I can post a list at the info desk with all this info? How does that sound?

ShoyesaiNoMiko
05-30-2004, 08:52 PM
Sounds great to me.

dressdragn
05-31-2004, 10:00 AM

That would be awsome! the more ways we have to reach people the better.

~Anna

Ravien
06-02-2004, 10:48 AM
Are you going to have the times of the shoots posted at the infodesk as well?

I know at some cons someone walks around announcing them (ie. "Cosplay.com photoshoot in ten minutes!")

I'll be dressed as Ritz Malheur (FFTA) on Saturday so I'm interested in the General FF shoot ;)

TheAnarCHris
06-09-2004, 01:36 AM
Final Fnatasy Seven has been pushed up from 3:00 to 2:30. Deal with it.

marsie
06-09-2004, 08:41 PM
I refuse. Just like i refuse to update your new AIM name. I refuse to allow FF7 to take place at 230

KaineMaxwell
06-09-2004, 08:55 PM
What's this now, battle of the FF7s? :P

sailor-moon
06-09-2004, 09:18 PM
Sailor Moon Photoshoot! Saturday At 2

KaineMaxwell
06-10-2004, 09:54 AM
Is that the offical time for the SM photoshoot then?

freakyarcher
06-10-2004, 12:27 PM
4pm on saturday:

will there be a charge for the photoshoot? and is there a possibility of having a group of lulu's taking a picture together? i am asking because i'm (a geek) excited to see all of the other lulu costumes in particular for it was my first cos ever. i have seen other group shots on this site which is another (better) reason for the questions.

marsie
06-10-2004, 07:30 PM
If it is from Lori then it is the offical time. Cause she is running it! I shall try to be there with my Super Sailor Neptune.

Well Freaky Archer. I am running the photoshoot. It will be for all FF and FFX and FFX-2. (and cosplay.com) We will be breaking down by character and all that. Since that is what i do. I don't mind taking the pictures.

freakyarcher
06-10-2004, 08:17 PM
yay! i am so glad! i was afraid i'd be asking for too much, but i saw all the other kids jumping off the bridge...lol!

Ranma Saotome
06-11-2004, 12:09 AM
Okay... There will be a NYO! Cosplay photoshoot Saturday at 4PM. It will be at the same time and place as the Cosplay.com shoot.

Why? Simple, we're all a part of the same community.

TheAnarCHris
06-11-2004, 12:45 AM
Dude, that late? What about those in the masquerade, chances are we'll have to prepare for the skits round then. Why not Crash the FF photoshoot, chances are most of us will be there anyway.

Ranma Saotome
06-11-2004, 12:54 AM
Starwind, it's the same time as the Cosplay.com shoot. Fine, what time would you prefer?

marsie
06-11-2004, 04:21 AM
Ranma- i really wish you would have asked me first since I asked Eugene for the use of the main ballroom for the photoshoots. It was just for one hour and I don't want to wear our welcome out. I had told him two shoots the FF one and cosplay.com
As long as we don't go past an hour I am cool but i will be pushing everyone out at 50 minutes.

KaineMaxwell
06-11-2004, 09:08 AM
Sounds good. When the con gets closer though could we can an offical listing posted here too?

dressdragn
06-11-2004, 01:00 PM

Please change the Guilty Gear photo shoot from friday to sunday.

thank you,

~Anna

Ranma Saotome
06-11-2004, 05:46 PM
Ranma- i really wish you would have asked me first since I asked Eugene for the use of the main ballroom for the photoshoots. It was just for one hour and I don't want to wear our welcome out. I had told him two shoots the FF one and cosplay.com
As long as we don't go past an hour I am cool but i will be pushing everyone out at 50 minutes.

No offense, but you should have that known already that you had gotten permission.

And beisdes, a photoshoot is only like what, 10 minutes if that?

But let us hold our shoot there, because we are NYO! Cosplay, the #1 anime/cosplay group in NY,NJ,CT, and parts of PA! :D

KaineMaxwell
06-12-2004, 06:06 PM
Damn stright. Ok so cosplay.com and NYO! shoot 4pm on Saturday, got it.

marsie
06-13-2004, 06:03 PM
No offense, but you should have that known already that you had gotten permission.

I have known since permisson was given to me personally by the con chair, at a staff meeting. Almost a month ago.

This was to be only for photoshoots that I am overseeing personally. I only asked permisson for TWO different groups. 1. Cosplay.com and 2. Final Fantasy

I asked because these were to be large groups and I wanted to make sure that they would have a spot to have the shoot no matter the weather. These were groups that I knew for sure would have more than 20 people. Plus they are ones I am a part of.

NYO! cosplay is not one that I am affilated with nor do I ever plan to be. If you want to join us you have to answer to me. Since I am responsible for getting people in and out with out destroying anything in the process.

Rules:
1. You must have more than 20 people in the group.
2. You can only have the shoot there if there is time (ie more than 15 minutes)
3. You tell me NOW how many will be there

Why am I being such a bitch? Because I post here almost a month ago about this and ask if anyone wanted to be involved that they post a request.
http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=34803
The only person who asked to be included was Chris. I know that you have know about this for a VERY long time. There is no reason that you could not have posted and ASKED.

I hate people being rude and demanding to be a room that we have a percarious hold on as it is.

There is a VERY good possiblity we will lose it all together because of another group coming in. (a con activity that is in limbo now)

Yes I am stressed and Yes I am angry.

Ranma Saotome
06-13-2004, 11:35 PM
First there's no need to get all snippy because everyone knows that I'm the last person to cath a tude with. :p :) Now, NYO! Cosplay has been to every single NY/NJ area con, who else wins all the awards? :D

Now as for your rules... I won't say anything but I will say this... We only need 5 - 10 minutes if that. NYO Cosplay is 100 members strong! And I can't say how many people will there. As for me knowing about this... NO ONE TELLS ME SHIT OKAY?! That and I am on dialup, so my forum time is very limited, since this phone line is shared with an actual use of a telephone. :)

I'm suprised Anna didn't take care of the shoots for this one, odd. Oh well.

I hope that answers all of your questions your royal highness... Now do I make myself absolutely clear? :)

Have a nice day! :3

TheAnarCHris
06-14-2004, 01:23 AM
First there's no need to get all snippy because everyone knows that I'm the last person to cath a tude with. :p :) Now, NYO! Cosplay has been to every single NY/NJ area con, who else wins all the awards? :D

Now as for your rules... I won't say anything but I will say this... We only need 5 - 10 minutes if that. NYO Cosplay is 100 members strong! And I can't say how many people will there. As for me knowing about this... NO ONE TELLS ME SHIT OKAY?! That and I am on dialup, so my forum time is very limited, since this phone line is shared with an actual use of a telephone. :)

I'm suprised Anna didn't take care of the shoots for this one, odd. Oh well.

I hope that answers all of your questions your royal highness... Now do I make myself absolutely clear? :)

Have a nice day! :3

Dude, not to make it sound like I'm threatening ya or anything like that, but messing w/ Marsie is a BAD idea, seeing how she's staff and has magical staff powers and all that, so maybe you DONT want to tick her off...sides we dont exactly know who's gonna come out to any NYO! shoots where having seeing how none of us posted this on the mailing list. I'm thinking we should give the heads up to the others, then if we can have 20+ppl show up, then work on a time XD.

As for the improv CoP shoot, don't hold your breath. We only have 2 founding fathers in attendence, and while we have plenty of second stringers in attendance as well, we still fall short of 7....so no, ain't happending.

dressdragn
06-14-2004, 09:31 AM
look, everybody take a deep breath.

1) as a member and moderator of NYO, I'd like to voice the opionon that we don't need the ballroom to do a shoot. It would be nice to shoot in the ballroom- but if it's unavaible thats ok.

2) Everyone rember that as leaders of our respective anime groups, cosplay.com/nyo/otakuarmy/yourgrouphere the way that we address eachother is setting an example to other cosplayers. Lets try and be friendly and professional.

3) We're here to have fun people, photo shoots aren't competive!

4)there is no # _

Ok, I'll get off the soap box now, but lets get along and have a great time.

~Anna

marsie
06-14-2004, 02:09 PM
Thank you Anna. *huggles the one sane person* Thank You Chris *huggles the insane person*
I would have been more than happy to allow you all in the ballroom. But the fact is NO ONE ASKED. I was told.

Eugene was giving this as a privledge to large cosplay groups, because the larger ones will be asked to keep the shoots short for traffic flow(rules to be enforced by the Con Safety).

Why is this even an issue?

Ranma, if you want your group in ballroom, you have permission but I will not be held responsible. That means it is your duty to keep the area clean, set and that your group is in and out. The masq will be the next event in the room and it must be kept in order(ie chairs set and rows clear). I am going to let Eugene know that YOU will be held responsible for the area, once I check out. But to be honest I would feel more comfortable if Anna was the one in charge, since she is by far more mature.

Ranma Saotome
06-14-2004, 02:13 PM
You know what, screw it. It's cancelled. I don't want to deal with someone who's obviously got issues all over the place. I was very calm cool and collected about this, but I didn't anyone snapping at me about this. I won't say anything else more because I don't want this turning into a flame war. But if anyone else has any more kind choice of words - djranmas@theoreoneega.com or AIM: DJ Ranma S. Send your grievances there. <^> :) <^> Have a nice day!

But if they want the shoot, then by all means have it.

Studmaster
06-14-2004, 07:00 PM
*Okay time for the Silent Staffer and Cosplay.com mod to say something*

Ranma, honestly you were not really that cool and calm about it, you basically stepped in and started to push your weight around to people who help to maintain and run the convention, where your weight doesn't hold much water. Marsie asked Eugene for those spaces, and she would've shared it with you if you had asked. What really disturbed me was how you kept going how NYO was the biggest award winning group in the region, which may be true, but using it as a means to get your way is very uncalled for, and leaves a bad taste in the mouth of people watching. Care to think about that in the future.

Anime Next is 4 days away, and I really don't want to start a new Thread, so take this as a starting over point. Carry on people.

Ranma Saotome
06-14-2004, 07:10 PM
You are so asking for it. But like I said, it's quite alright... I'm not gonna argue with you because as always I'm wrong and always so. So in the end, I don't need your [BLEEP].

Maybe I'll do the world a favor and stay home this weekend and do something much more useful with my time.

ShoyesaiNoMiko
06-14-2004, 07:31 PM
Guys, please just stop arguing. It's not worth fighting over. What matters is that you have a good time at the con, and make friends. I know that through photoshoots you make friends, but there will be other shoots that you can meet people at aside from this one. So let's all just calm down, and like Studmaster said, start over the thread. Thank you.

KaineMaxwell
06-14-2004, 07:38 PM
We're all going to the con to have a good time, make new friends and have good times with present ones. Con's 4 days away and I think none of us want to deal with any drama now or this weekend either.

dressdragn
06-15-2004, 01:12 PM
easy there everyone.

I didn't mean to step on anyones toes or go over any ones head. I don't feel conftrable running the NYO photo shoot, b/c after all NYO is adam's club, I'm just a meber.

I think the best thing to do would be to just let this all cool down, and not get worked up about time and place.

Just a thought, we don't have to do it this way- Since many of the members of NYO will be at the pool party anyway, and if adam is avaible at that time, why don't we do something informal there? It's out doors so there'd be plent of space.

Besides if were in the auditorim right before a big even we'll just be in Jim Hossels (the sound guy) way, and belive me you don't want to be what stands btw Jim and getting his job done.

~Anna

dressdragn
06-15-2004, 01:20 PM
Swim Suit Photo Shoot Time Anounced!

It will be Friday at 7pm, hotel's out door pool, we'll shoot from 7 till like 7:30/8 then we'll party till the pool closes around 9-9:30!

~Anna

Ranma Saotome
06-15-2004, 03:56 PM
Anna it's not even that. Yeah it's my club, but it's just as much yours and anyone elses' on the ML. If I had any shred of an idea that I was going to get the riot act for even suggesting a NYO shoot, I would have said nothing at all. Even though to some I was in wrong *cough*bullshit*cough*, so what? Does it even matter now. And as far as I know, the shoot is on. :/

TheAnarCHris
06-16-2004, 01:00 AM
^/^;; I do what I can Marz-chan.

Anywho here's the final listing of all events related to CHris!!

Friday:
Final Fantasy Seven shoot- 3pm (We'll meet outside of the artist's alley and move out from there)

Saturday

Final Fantasy Eight shoot- 1pm (This time we'll meet outside of the dealer's room..sneaky no?)
General FF photoshoot- 4pm Ballroom
SeeD Formal photoshoot 10pm- The Garden Festival (if ur going, u'll know where it is XD)

KaineMaxwell
06-16-2004, 09:52 AM
I'll be at the 7pm pool phtoshoot, the Sailor Moon shoot 11 or 12 on Saturday and the cosplay.com/NYO one at 4 on Saturday too. Likely go with Vic to the YGO one whenever the hell it is.

Galaxia
06-17-2004, 10:54 PM
I'm so confuzzled ;__; When's the SM photoshoot again? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hikura
06-17-2004, 10:59 PM
I'm so confuzzled ;__; When's the SM photoshoot again? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
It is at 11am in the lobby on saturday.

Galaxia
06-17-2004, 11:07 PM
Thank you :)

Dagger
06-17-2004, 11:12 PM
Urk! The FF8 and FF10 photoshoots are awfully close... wonder if I'll be able to change in time...

Anybody know what time the masquerade is?

david-ng
06-22-2004, 08:41 PM
I've posted images from the shoots we had listed above. Here is a direct link:

http://www.ng-master.com/AnimeNEXT/2004/Photos/Mini-Shoots/photoshoots.html

ladysubaru25
06-22-2004, 08:47 PM
I've posted images from the shoots we had listed above. Here is a direct link:

http://www.ng-master.com/AnimeNEXT/2004/Photos/Mini-Shoots/photoshoots.html

Yeah! And you got a link just for me! Woo hoo... I'm a pathetic camera whore.

[shameless plug]
Come check out my photoshoot!!
[/shameless plug]

BTW, the pool party looked like tons 'o fun! Too bad I got to the con too late. Would liked to have seen that.
Ain't no way anyone is taking photos of ME in a SWIMSUIT tho!