PDA

View Full Version : to any1 i met on here or to any1 who is going as ppl from Fruits Basket!

MoonLitDemon2
03-28-2004, 06:42 PM
Hey everyone!
ok well i know this is last minute but silly me i changed my costume again ^^; ... but this time it was because i found stuff for one costume that i couldn't find for another... well anywho i was going to be shuichi from gravitation but now i'm going to be.... drum roll please.... Kyo from Fruits Basket!.... ok well umm ttyl soon byes!

oh and is anyone going as someone from fruits basket on friday?

Jewlee
03-29-2004, 06:22 AM
Hello MoonLitDemon2
I am still working on getting my Saki Hanajima costume ready. I am having problems getting the purple shirt with white piping she wears. I don't sew a stitch, I am thinking about giving it a shot, but of course not this time.
I'll keep trying to find something, but I'm not sure if it will look close enough for anyone to be able to recognize it. We'll see.
This will be my first costume, and I am just putting things together. I will be there all 3 days. I'm not sure what day I'll be wearing my costume. Is it considered weird to wear something more than one day? I obviously lack the experience to know any better.

Are you only going as Kyo on Friday?
Jewlee

MoonLitDemon2
03-29-2004, 10:00 PM
Hello MoonLitDemon2
I am still working on getting my Saki Hanajima costume ready. I am having problems getting the purple shirt with white piping she wears. I don't sew a stitch, I am thinking about giving it a shot, but of course not this time.
I'll keep trying to find something, but I'm not sure if it will look close enough for anyone to be able to recognize it. We'll see.
This will be my first costume, and I am just putting things together. I will be there all 3 days. I'm not sure what day I'll be wearing my costume. Is it considered weird to wear something more than one day? I obviously lack the experience to know any better.

Are you only going as Kyo on Friday?
Jewlee

Heya!
awesome more Fruits basket ppls woot woot!
yah my kyo outfit might not be perfect but i'm gunna try to get as many excesories (spelling?) as i can to make it look more like him ^_^;
i'm doing the "out of school" outfit... the one with the black shirt and the greenish kargo pants...
i wish i could be there all three days but on saturday i have a dance recital (haha a kyo tha dances!) and sunday is easter -_- ..... but i will be making friday! so yah i'll only be him for friday ^.^
oh and it isn't weird to wear the same costume all three days.... alot of ppl do that, some have other costumes, and few don't make anything... this is only my second con tho so hey what do i know right ^_^;;;;