PDA

View Full Version : Cecilia found

Ochika
03-28-2004, 05:46 PM
Well if you people have seent he news lately you would have heard that the remains of cecilia were found near Eglinton and mississauga yesterday. the 9 year old was abdocted from her home in november and has been missing since. i personally found it really hard hitting when i first found out and now that i know she was murdered. i find it sick how people can kill childrean. well i know this has nothing to do with anime. but i thought it should be broughten to peoples attention

MizuZero
03-28-2004, 05:57 PM
Pretty sure it was October... That's trivial now, no.

The news was sickening. I aimlessly flipped to CP24, and they were talking about how they found her body... Pieces of it, voiced over a montage of her blowing out her birthday cake, with her mother...

Condolences to the family. It's closure, but the worst kind imaginable...

Karisu-sama
03-28-2004, 07:26 PM
We used to have a Serious Discussion forum for these external topics, but we no longer do.

I agree it is a VERY tragic and horrible occurrence, and very worthy of attention and discussion. As a parent, it personally sickens me a great deal, and I could have a lot to say on such a subject. However, there are other forums out there which handle such topics.

The focus of Cosplay.com is supposed to be cosplay / cosplayer related, and unfortunately we do not handle external topic discussion at this time.