PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy X and X-2 cosplayers for ACen 2K4!!

YU-Yu_Ri_Pa-NA
03-29-2004, 12:31 AM
Alright everyone! If your going to ACen as someone (or something..O.o) from FFX or FFX-2, just post it here! Or if you need some costume help...I dunno! I'm going as Popstar Yuna (surprise! I BET NO ONE ELSE THERE WILL HAVE IT)! Maybe we can make a FFX and FFX-2 FBI..bwahah..I'll make the badges..dun tell no one -looks around- ^-^

Maryssa
03-29-2004, 02:46 AM
I think you probably could have posted this in one of the existing cosplay group or 'what are you wearing' threads.

daguru
03-30-2004, 08:22 PM
I'll be bringing my SAVESPHERE!!!

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=109247&password=&sort=1&size=medium&cat=500&page=1

http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=109248&password=&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

YU-Yu_Ri_Pa-NA
03-30-2004, 08:24 PM
lmao thats awesome I can't wait to touch it and save my game and be healed ^-^

R1KKu
03-30-2004, 10:05 PM
When will the Sphere be making its appearance?

daguru
03-31-2004, 03:05 PM
either just at the FF photoshoots, or maybe someone could "temporarily adopt" it for the con. I just dont have a FF costume.

R1KKu
03-31-2004, 07:09 PM
either just at the FF photoshoots, or maybe someone could "temporarily adopt" it for the con. I just dont have a FF costume.

Hmm, Maybe I can adopt it on Friday, since I wont be carrying any props that day, hehe. As long as its not too large to carry around in the hallways.

CuteButDeadly
03-31-2004, 10:02 PM
When are these FF photoshoots? Any Friday night?

R1KKu
03-31-2004, 10:20 PM
When are these FF photoshoots? Any Friday night?

As far as I know, there isnt a time or date set for any photoshoots, but I think we should organize one.

Hehe, Daguru, Im making a smaller version of a savesphere. The pictures of yours totally encouraged me to do it. Plus Im making a blitzball. XD

AllStarAlice
04-01-2004, 01:14 AM
I think the main FFX-2 gathering should be Saturday...but then again people could have a Friday one also if they wanted to. I only say Saturday cuz it's the busiest day and there will be a lot more people in costume then~

Miss Valentine
04-03-2004, 11:03 PM
Saturday would be best for a FFX-2 photo shoot really since there will be a ton of other Final Fantasy cosplayers, who are not registered with Cosplay.com, there.

I'll be Warrior Rikku on Saturday as well, and I'd love to get all the X-2 cosplayers pictures.

~Sassy :heart:

YU-Yu_Ri_Pa-NA
04-03-2004, 11:52 PM
Saturday would be great..and I bet we could have dresssphere photoshoots too (seperate all the FFX/-2 cosplayers into their classes (summoners, popstars, warriors, gunners, etc.)) That would be awesome..we also could do YuRiPa, Leblanc, etc. etc.

So close to ACen :3

Schu
04-06-2004, 01:11 PM
I'm doing Samurai Rikku.... some other people need to do the samurai dresses because that would be hella cool.

R1KKu
04-06-2004, 10:09 PM
I'm doing Samurai Rikku.... some other people need to do the samurai dresses because that would be hella cool.

Sweet! Im doing Samurai Rikku too. Just about finished with it too. Id luv to catch up with ya at the con and get some pix.

effembee
04-08-2004, 08:08 AM
I'm going as Lenne from FFX-2 and a friend of mine is going as songstress Yuna. ^_^

XxRikkuChickxX
04-11-2004, 07:04 PM
hey do you know where i can get help with a Yuna Costume???

Rydain
04-12-2004, 01:00 AM
Me - Berserker Rikku
Two of my friends - Popstar Yuna, Gunner Paine

Another friend will hopefully be going as Gippal.

R1KKu
04-12-2004, 04:53 AM
Me - Berserker Rikku
Two of my friends - Popstar Yuna, Gunner Paine

Another friend will hopefully be going as Gippal.

Ooh, Gunner Paine and Gippal. I just hope Baralai makes his appearance too. (The guy has a really nice costume)

AllStarAlice
04-12-2004, 11:07 AM
Ooh, Gunner Paine and Gippal. I just hope Baralai makes his appearance too. (The guy has a really nice costume)
Hehe you mean RJ? Yeah he'll be Baralai on Saturday for a while, I pretty much begged him wear it that day! =P

R1KKu
04-12-2004, 11:11 AM
Hehe you mean RJ? Yeah he'll be Baralai on Saturday for a while, I pretty much begged him wear it that day! =P

hehe yeah, thats him, I forgot his s/n on the forums here. Such an awesome costume.

Richii
04-12-2004, 03:20 PM
I have a Gun Mage Rikku I'll be wearing and I might throw on Gunner Yuna (though Im getting tired of that costume...maybe I'll see if one of my friends wants to wear it.) So you can count on those two costumes!

dchan
04-15-2004, 11:48 AM
Songstress Rikku <3

My cousin will be going as Songstress Yuna

Another friend was going to come as Lenne, but sadly she can't come anymore ^^;

Maryssa
04-16-2004, 01:22 AM
Well I'm going to be a Rikku =p you'll have to wait and see which one!

AllStarAlice
04-16-2004, 12:09 PM
I don't think I mentioned it in this thread yet, but I'll be Warrior Yuna on Saturday =P~

YU-Yu_Ri_Pa-NA
04-16-2004, 06:34 PM
hey do you know where i can get help with a Yuna Costume???

If your going to ACen and planning to get a commission, good luck, since it is only 21 days until ACen and VERY few commissioners would do a costume in that small amount of time.

If you need help, you should PM someone that has done the costume you need help with here on Cosplay.com and ask them for advice. Since your not specifying which dress of Yuna's you're doing, I cannot help you myself.

I hope this helps. :)

RikkuX
04-24-2004, 10:28 AM
I may be Lulu on Friday...still not too sure.

OMG I can't wait to see Samari Rikkus - thats one of my favorite costumes!

R1KKu
04-24-2004, 06:41 PM
I may be Lulu on Friday...still not too sure.

OMG I can't wait to see Samari Rikkus - thats one of my favorite costumes!

Yeah I saw progress on your Lulu, and it looks really nice so far. Do you plan on getting a wig or dying your hair?

I'd luv to get some pix of it if you finish in time.

I'll be Samurai on Saturday. Im so happy its almost done. :bigtu:

RikkuX
04-24-2004, 07:03 PM
actually i got this cheap spray stuff that makes my hair black and it washes out. It looks pretty good, so i can still stay blonde. I'm still indecisive if i'm doing Lulu or Faye friday but either way it'll look good!

YU-Yu_Ri_Pa-NA
04-25-2004, 11:00 AM
Well, here's a main question- when are all of us FFX/FFX-2 cosplayers are going to meet? And another question- should we have a sign to gather other FFX/FFX-2 cosplayers that don't go to Cosplay.com?

R1KKu
04-25-2004, 05:51 PM
Well, here's a main question- when are all of us FFX/FFX-2 cosplayers are going to meet? And another question- should we have a sign to gather other FFX/FFX-2 cosplayers that don't go to Cosplay.com?

I might have an idea. Perhaps we could make up some handout letting the FFX/X-2 cosplayers know that we are getting together. Would this just be a photoshoot or are we actually going to be hanging out for some reason? I think we should also include cosplayers from other FF's as well, as we wouldnt wanna leave anyone out. =D

YU-Yu_Ri_Pa-NA
04-25-2004, 07:22 PM
I might have an idea. Perhaps we could make up some handout letting the FFX/X-2 cosplayers know that we are getting together. Would this just be a photoshoot or are we actually going to be hanging out for some reason? I think we should also include cosplayers from other FF's as well, as we wouldnt wanna leave anyone out. =D

That's a cool idea! If we could get a photographer (lets beg Eurobeat ^-^') then we could have a photoshoot and a little hanging out and getting to know people..and yes, we could get some other FF cosplayers, but then wouldn't it be just a Final Fantasy thing? It's a great idea, I'm not saying it's not, but there is gonna be alot of FFX/-2 cosplayers since FFX-2 came out and that would be just too many people if we got all the FF cosplayers together..it would be..a mob!! wait..that would be cool..neeeh...

R1KKu
04-25-2004, 07:56 PM
That's a cool idea! If we could get a photographer (lets beg Eurobeat ^-^') then we could have a photoshoot and a little hanging out and getting to know people..and yes, we could get some other FF cosplayers, but then wouldn't it be just a Final Fantasy thing? It's a great idea, I'm not saying it's not, but there is gonna be alot of FFX/-2 cosplayers since FFX-2 came out and that would be just too many people if we got all the FF cosplayers together..it would be..a mob!! wait..that would be cool..neeeh...

Well I got a digital camera, not the best, but it takes decent photos, plus Ive got a little fancy Canon Elph camera that takes this weird film, the quality is good (as far as I know). So I could take/have someone take a few pix. I know Eurobeat is hanging around Thursday for precon reg to get some photoshoots in, but thats all I know.

As for getting ALL of the Final Fantasy cosplayers together for this, well, I doubt that. We could just see how many we can get. Of course we wont get every single FF cosplayer.

Another thing. When I had mentioned all of FF cosplayers, maybe we could see about doing photoshoots from each game. Or maybe we should just stick with X/X-2? We'll have to see when the time comes..

BTW - under your sig, the days left, is driving me crazy!!! :eeek: Ive still got 4 costumes to finish. Im so cutting it close.

YU-Yu_Ri_Pa-NA
04-25-2004, 08:03 PM
BTW - under your sig, the days left, is driving me crazy!!! :eeek: Ive still got 4 costumes to finish. Im so cutting it close.
Yay! It's doing it's job ^-^

Well, I'm thinking we should just keep it FFX/-2, cuz if there gonna be 8000+ people (I think that was the estimation) I'm almost sure at least 500 will be FFX/-2 related..thats just my say..well, and if you think about it, thats alot of pictures o.o

YU-Yu_Ri_Pa-NA
05-05-2004, 07:31 AM
Alright kiddies (even though I'm the kid here - -)~

We need to set up a place and time for FFX and FFX-2 cosplayers to meet up. Friday and Saturday are both open to me, so anything really goes right now..It just depends on all the other people's schedules...so any suggestions? I'm thinking Saturday at like noon or 1-ish?

daguru
05-06-2004, 10:57 PM
Saturday sound's good, but where? And does this interfere with the other FF cosplayers?

R1KKu
05-06-2004, 11:21 PM
Saturday works good for me. Friday too. Id say noonish or after that sometime, so people have time to eat lunch.

I changed my cosplay schedule too =(

Thurs Pre-con and Saturday are Samurai, Friday is Berzerker, and Sunday might be Thief. No Psychic'er (unless I can find someone to make the skirt for me)

AllStarAlice
05-06-2004, 11:32 PM
Saturday sounds awesome for me~ I'll be wearing my warrior Yuna then. I think noon should be ok, but even maybe 11am would be better? A whole lotta groups meet at 12 or 1 o clock, so maybe it'd be better to make it at 11 or something...maybe it'll be less crowded?

We need a meeting place now...I think the 2nd level right next to the elevators towards the pool area would be nice, there's a pretty big spot there, and usually it's not too congested. The swirly statue downstairs imo is a big no no cuz I'm sure everyone already knows EVERYBODY meets there

YU-Yu_Ri_Pa-NA
05-07-2004, 09:13 PM
I'm gonna go with AllStarAlice~Saturday at possibly 11-ish since everyone meets at noon? I've never been to the hotel yet (chah chah, I know I know!! ><) but I'm planning to visit soon...chee only 7 days @.@

Richii
05-10-2004, 02:58 AM
Sat at 11 would be GREAT for me! I have stuff to do at 12! ><

malkotigarche
05-11-2004, 02:24 PM
My sister and I are going as Trainers. She's Yuna and I'll be Paine. We'll only be there Saturday though.

Richii
05-11-2004, 03:19 PM
it seems like satuday is a good day for everyone but we really need to work outta time so that we all can meet ...as of now Im wearing my Gun Mage Rikku Saturday from 11p to I dont know when but 11 would work out for me really well I know a few other people said 11 or 12 so if we could do it at 11 that would be really great!! I want to play and take pictures too! X3

So does Saturday at 11 work for everyone? Sorry to be pushy but we've only got a couple of days to figure it all out guys!

AllStarAlice
05-11-2004, 04:53 PM
Nah its all good Saturday at 11 is great for me too! Where are we meeting at tho? I say next to the elevators on the 2nd floor closer to the pool *shrug*

Richii
05-11-2004, 06:36 PM
Okay so, so far it's Saturday 11am near the elevators on the 2nd floor close to the pool. This is good for me and I'm guessing ASAlice. Is it good for everyone else? How 'bout if nobody speaks up by tomorrow evening (12am I should be up. XD) that it's no good for them we post that this will be the time and place on the "cosplay gathering" thread by Yui?

R1KKu
05-11-2004, 10:07 PM
Thats good for me, but I thought the pool was down some unknown hallway. I forgot where it was. =( Maybe Ill have to catch up with one of you and follow to the location.

Richii
05-11-2004, 10:59 PM
um if you see me in gun mage that morning chances are im heading to the gathering and you can come with me! lol We can find it together!!

AllStarAlice
05-11-2004, 11:30 PM
When you go up the escalators to the 2nd floor, you'll be right in front of the elevators. Go to the right of the elevators and that's the meeting spot. The pool is just a little farther right. ^_^ Can't wait to see everyone! I'll be Warrior Yuna so if u can't find the spot I'll lead u in the right direction

YU-Yu_Ri_Pa-NA
05-12-2004, 07:16 AM
YAY I'll be lost..I'll be the blonde Popstar Yuna YAY!! Everything here sounds el GREATO to me, so it's 11 AM on Saturday near the elevators on the 2nd floor next to the pool! SEE YA THERE!

^-^

daguru
05-17-2004, 05:54 PM
grrrr. why can't people watch where they're going?!?! I was trying to set up the savesphere and two people walked right into it knocking it over twice. it broke the second time, so no one was able to take pics w/ it.

Mokona Plushie
05-17-2004, 05:57 PM
YAY I'll be lost..I'll be the blonde Popstar Yuna YAY!! Everything here sounds el GREATO to me, so it's 11 AM on Saturday near the elevators on the 2nd floor next to the pool! SEE YA THERE!

^-^

I don't know if Yu-Yu_Ri_Pa-NA made it but I believe she was with me when we lost our friend for the first time that day >__< Actaully, we weren't able to do alot since she kept getting lost on purpse and I wanted to take pictures with a FF group ;-;

Black_Knight
05-17-2004, 06:46 PM
Gak, I still find Final Fantasy X-2 to be super evil for some reason, but that's just me...

R1KKu
05-17-2004, 07:08 PM
grrrr. why can't people watch where they're going?!?! I was trying to set up the savesphere and two people walked right into it knocking it over twice. it broke the second time, so no one was able to take pics w/ it.

Oh no, sorry to hear about that. =(

Remember I stopped you in the hallway asking about it? hehe. And then you wanted to go cuz it was so heavy. Too bad I missed it all put together though, I wouldve loved to take some pictures with it. Im planning to make a smaller version of it just for kicks, dunno if Ill bring it to a con.

Black Knight - The only thing evil in FFX-2 are the complex dresspheres that I'd luv to make. XD

YU-Yu_Ri_Pa-NA
05-17-2004, 08:52 PM
I don't know if Yu-Yu_Ri_Pa-NA made it but I believe she was with me when we lost our friend for the first time that day >__< Actaully, we weren't able to do alot since she kept getting lost on purpse and I wanted to take pictures with a FF group ;-;

SARAH!!! -glomp-

Yes, our friend kept on getting lost and we spent like 50% of the day trying to find her..she was getting lost on purpose cuz she got 'sick of us and we got annoying' (she told me herself)..

Yes, Sarah missed alot of photo possiblities because of our little friend..

Eurobeat King
05-18-2004, 11:34 AM
WAS there actually a big FFX & FFX-2 gathering? I know Saturday morning I was taking pictures of people individually as they gathered around those round tables on the 2nd floor, and I did get some pair & trio pics (got one trio-set of Yu-Ri-Pa Songstresses) but afterwards I saw people heading towards the dealers' room or main events. Did you all get together for a massive group shot or did it get too crowded to actually form one? :thumbsup:

I do believe I got a lot of FFX-2 cosplayers on that Saturday morning, so if you recall me taking your pic, then I did. :)

R1KKu
05-18-2004, 12:32 PM
It was pretty much just a gathering on the 2nd floor nearby the pool. There were pictures taken of small groups of people, but we never got together for a large FFX-2 photoshoot, which I really wanted to do. Ahh well, there's always AR or next Acen.

effembee
05-18-2004, 04:52 PM
Wasn't there a FFX and FFX-2 photoshoot suppose to happen at like...10:30 on Saturday night? I got there as soon as I could (I practically tore off my Wind Pretear outfit...I think I ripped a seam...) but there didn't seem to be a lot of FFX-2 cosplayers. I did see the group with the Gippal and the Shuyin, but other then that...there was just a big crowd of people.

I know I was there on Saturday. I was hoping we'd get a big group shot, too...but oh well.