PDA

View Full Version : Skies of Arcadia, take 2

Celine
06-07-2002, 06:34 PM
So, after the success of Arcadia costumes at Akon, I'm all psyched for more at AX! ^_^ Anyone interested?? I intend to bring at least one Arcadia costume, and I've heard various people here mentioning that they may/will bring their costumes. Yay Arcadia!

Nietsche
06-07-2002, 07:15 PM
Yay Arcadia!
Time to tighten up the jacket and don the eyepatch for another random battle!

Mappy
06-12-2002, 09:48 AM
you guys were all talking about the possibility of me being Alfonso but i think ive grown to like another character.....

MARCO!!! haha! the little rat boy in the catacombs early on in the game. hes got a Meis-style cape and his expressions are so funny!
ill consider it ^^

Rosiel
06-12-2002, 12:45 PM
> Time to tighten up the jacket and don the eyepatch for another random battle!

Ramirez: Random? Who are you calling RANDOM?

Since I will check the Rosiel wings as luggage, I think I will have to mail Ramirez's sword to Cali before the con. Eek. I better do it soon if I want it to get there in time to kick your butts. ;)

> you guys were all talking about the possibility of me being Alfonso

>_< Mappy you're not shrimpy and foppish enough to be Alfonso.

Mappy
06-14-2002, 03:09 PM
thats a Good thing! ha ha

Alfonso is such a dork =P

Rosiel
06-14-2002, 08:40 PM
> Alfonso is such a dork =P

OMG Run before Celine hears you! She's going to kill you!

Lilli
06-14-2002, 10:27 PM
*dusts off her Fina costume*

I wonder if I can make a Cupil...

Celine
06-15-2002, 02:48 AM
Mappy, Alfonso is awesome (but not a fraction as awesome as Gilder!)!!! :P Though, you'd make a really, really funny Alfonso... hehe. Actually, you could probably make a decent Domingo. I love Domingo! He's so cute and randomly ridiculous. Or Hans!

Lilli- CUPIL!!! XD You know you want one!!! They are SO cute and SO scary!

Rosiel- going to Animefest by any chance? I may continue Arcadia into the fall...

Rosiel
06-15-2002, 07:40 AM
> going to Animefest by any chance? I may continue Arcadia into the fall...

Animefest? (The '?' says it all, I have no idea what it is hence it's not on my planned convention list...)

Rosiel
06-24-2002, 02:56 PM
So when are we meeting?
Ramirez here wants to know when to come shred Vyse into ribbons. ^____^

Does everyone have cels? We could exchange #s....

> but not a fraction as awesome as Gilder!

Misguided soul. We all know Ramirez rules Skies of Arcadia. You've got to love a man who can go from a sobbing little mess on the floor to badass mode in 1 second flat. =)

Celine
06-29-2002, 12:32 AM
Hello, darlings of Arcadia! How does Thursday sound? ^^

Thursday, at... er, 4 or 5? Anyone arriving later than that? If that doesn't work, how about Sunday? I am trying to suggest off-days since people might have already planned stuff for Friday/Saturday. Also, I believe everyone has already worn their costumes before, so they might want to reserve newer and cooler things for the main days of the convention.

I really wish they would announce times for the fashion show soon! Scheduling is tough!

Rosiel~ Animefest is another Dallas convention... check http://www.animefest.org/ for details. ^_^ It's the same weekend as AXNY/BAAF, if you were planning for that, though...

Nietsche
06-29-2002, 01:34 AM
Thursday 4 or 5 sounds good!
Although it means I'll have to find out when all the other cosplay groups plan to meet...blah!

Rosiel
06-29-2002, 08:22 AM
Let's make it 5 to make sure everyone will have the time to grab their registration and come.

I can wear it again on Sunday too, I love that costume and it's a LOT comfier than Rosiel.

Oh and Celine, do you have higher res pics of the three of us at Akon? I'd love to print them but the ones you posted on cosplay.com are too small. ;_______;

Celine
06-30-2002, 01:06 AM
Ah, so I spoke to Lilli and she has other obligations Thursday at 4... so is there any way we could meet earlier, around 1 or 2? Is anyone getting in late on Thursday? I'm getting in on Wednesday so I'm flexible.

Nietsche- your Shining Force sig rocks my world

Rosiel- I will check. I believe I have the originals saved somewhere on my computer.

Celine
07-01-2002, 02:25 PM
>.<

I'm not bringing Fina...

Will anyone be around Sunday for a pic? ^^ 'Cause I could wear Clara then...

Rosiel
07-01-2002, 07:28 PM
You're not bringing Fina AT ALL?
And you won't wear Clara on Thursday either?

> Will anyone be around Sunday for a pic? ^^ 'Cause I could wear Clara then...

Unfortunately I will only wear Ramirez Thursday... ;____;

As for 1 or 2... where?

Celine
07-01-2002, 07:41 PM
Ok.
Thursday, 2pm, outside the Hyatt lobby...

I will be there, with an Arcadia costume. Clara or Fina or whatever, I won't miss the group pic. ~_~

Rosiel
07-02-2002, 09:22 AM
I hope you won't mind if I wait INSIDE the Hyatt lobby? There is no way I will be able to stand outside in my costume and not overheat in a few minutes. >__<

I won't be hard to find, just look for the silver phallic symbol protruding from the crowd. I love big props, they help a lot when you are looking for someone!

(The Highland banner was the best for that! Rally under the banner! LOL.)

Celine
07-02-2002, 02:28 PM
Hehe, yeah, I understand that. Clara is a huge heavy costume that I will die in as well... I just think outdoor photos will look better. I'll be chiling indoors too!

And, besides your awesome sword, I will have my pirate flag. If you don't know what it looks like, I'll post a pic of it later today... when I get it done... :crylaugh:

Studmaster
07-05-2002, 11:21 PM
I know its Saturday, and you're at the Con having fun, but I just saw your Clara Pics, and I have to say that you looked great as her, and that you also have a great Fina. See you at Otakon, hopefully.

Rosiel
07-08-2002, 11:17 AM
Speaking of which... Celine, do you have a picture of us and your sister in our Skies costumes? I didn't take one. >__< Stupid me.

Lilli
07-09-2002, 11:55 AM
._. I was only able to find Ryudo on Thursday morning...

That is, until I changed into my Millia Rage costume. Then of course I saw Rosiel-sama as Ramirez ._.;; I wish I'd been able to be there for the group shots. Ah well.