PDA

View Full Version : just finished :o

dandylion360
06-28-2013, 05:10 PM
I have just finished watching and literally cried my eyes out, how can something be soooo good and soooooo bad. LOVED the ending :o :o :o I think all the female characters are on my 'to cosplay' list!!!

SaviSunshine7
08-10-2013, 03:31 PM
yay another code geass fan!!! :) I love that show too much XD the ending like literally tore me apart! haha i fangirl everytime I see a Lelouch cosplayer XD But ya the ending was sooo freaking sad~ T~T

hyrulessavior
08-11-2013, 09:00 PM
Do you guys think Lelouch is alive? I've heard that he became immortal since he killed one... Season 3 might someday happen!!!

Cameron1138
08-15-2013, 11:01 PM
I absolutely loved the ending. The way Lelouch took the world's hate upon himself to help it recover from the damage Britannia had done reminded me of what Batman did at the end of The Dark Knight, and the way Lelouch passed the mantle of Zero to Suzaku reminded me of John Blake being implied to be the next Batman at the end of The Dark Knight Rises.

I didn't catch the implications of Lelouch still being alive, but after I finished it one of my friends who's really into the show told me about the theory, and it makes sense to me. Part of me hopes he's alive, but part of me would prefer that he be truly dead since it makes his sacrifice more emotional.

I think the parallels between Code Geass and Death Note are also interesting. Lelouch and Light are both bored, brilliant, and ambitious high schoolers who have a great, terrible power unexpectedly thrust upon them. I believe that the difference in outcomes for the protagonists and the people around them/the world (with a wholly negative and tragic one occuring in Death Note and a still tragic but ultimately good in Code Geass) is mainly due to Light essentially being a sociopath, whereas Lelouch has a conscience and is much more emotional, even if he tries to hide it.

kballetbeauty
08-28-2013, 04:45 AM
It would make sense if Lelouch was still alive. He took CC immortality from her cause she didn't want it (if you guys remember that scene). I believe he is still alive... who knows he could be the guy controlling the cart in the end, I mean we really didn't see that guy's face.

ginacrash
01-12-2014, 11:58 AM
I totally cried a lot like for 2 hours still can't rematch it without crying

Jei-Cos
01-17-2014, 12:52 AM
Since this is a thread made not for cosplay construction, I guess rather then making my own thread, I can just post here..

I'm re watching (watched a while back, before I really sat and paid attention to storylines), and I really wanna do the outfit that C.C. does when Mao first takes Lelouche..When C.C. wears that outfit with the high pigtails and frills ^_^

EDIT: Since I wrote the post before this edit, I have now finished season 2. When I wrote the above, I only had finished season 1.

Anyway, along with that C.C. version, I also now really wanna cosplay Kaguya for some reason haha All 3 of her outfits are adorable lol

LavenderMintR
02-01-2014, 12:40 PM
I just recently got back into this series. It was my favorite thing back when it was on Adult Swim, until 2010 or so when Kuroshitsuji became my favorite thing... now I like Geass slightly more than Kuro.

I will die of fangirling if I see anyone cosplaying the new rock-band AU/spinoff/whatever (http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/07/08/code-geass-characters-form-a-rock-band) figure stuff.

Jei-Cos
02-05-2014, 09:32 PM
Narrowed it down now to just one cosplay. I gave myself some time after my little re-watch, just to see who still stuck out when I passed the pics in my phone..And the only one I said tomyself "Yea might as well' was this version of Kaguya:
http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120212170933/codegeass/images/6/6e/Kaguya_Profile.jpg
It's also the easiest outfit out of everyone in the series haha